1.11.2012

{ crème brûlée }

with our sojourn in malibu temporarily terminated (yes, there is a potential part four, but you'll have to wait a bit!), we return to normal programming around here for a while. however, in the interest of keeping things sunny at least a little longer, how about a costume the color of custard:



{ lanvin for h+m sunnies, cotton candy coat (available in red HERE), gifted ani lee dress, fendi watch, pour la victoire bag, chanel boots (they zip from toe to thigh ~ i'm obsessed!) }

99 comments:

Mary Ann said...

It's a beautiful color on you! The purse is especially fun. ;-)

Unknown said...

Kelly this is such a nice look! I wish I could play dress up in your closet for just 5 minutes even! What are your shopping habits like?

-Nico

www.SatinandSalt.com

Unknown said...

seriously dying over your Chanel boots Kelly! OBSESSED!

love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

Yasmeen said...

Love the boots and jacket; that color is perfect on you :D


Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

The Fancy Teacup said...

Such a classy tribute to that hue. Very retro chic. x

www.TheFancyTeacup.com

tres chic chica said...

Love the color! and the boots r super hot!

http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

Santina said...

Those boots!!! I can see why you're obsessed!

Naomi said...

The whole outfit is great. Awesome job styling it

Sarah Sekaran said...

Gorgeous outfit, I especially love the boots!

keepcalmandcarrylipstick.blogspot.com

FashionFlirt said...

Love this outfit, you look so so stunning!

http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

kisses, Jasmin

misscreacioness said...

amazing look!! the purse is beautiful ,)

Luna S said...

the color's so yummy!

luna
lunaoffduty.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Those BOOTS! So beautifully styled and you make them look so elegant. I love the otherwise monochromatic look - utterly chic!

xox
Jen

jas said...

love this look! need to try an outfit that is all 1 colour...

http://jas-tidbits.blogspot.com/

MissKait said...

you look so darling in that mustard yellow color.
so pretty! love it so elegant!

xoxo katlin
kaitgirl

lacoquettedelamode said...

Those boots are phenomenal!

XX Kathryn

http://lacoquettedelamode.wordpress.com/

Honorata said...

The bag is amazingly beautiful!

www.mymoodmyday.com

everlightly said...

great outfit, love the color
<3
pia

everlightly.blogspot.com

Gawgus things... said...

I can see why you're obsessed with the boots! Love the 60's feel to them..

Emma xx

Marina said...

The chanel boots are LOVE!

Are so beautiful!!

One more shoes

modelovers said...

The Style looks perfect on you!

Tanja

www.modelovers.com

Naina said...

Love the large buttons on the jacket, they're so cute yet as always, so chic. Seriously Kelly, you can make anything work. Absolutely anything.

SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

Bridg said...

wow, the boots are AMAZING! that dress is super cute too :)

www.phoandchips.com

Bad Joan said...

Amazing outfit! Love the coat!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

GIVEAWAY GOING ON NOW!

SAMANTHA said...

Lovee this color, perfect for Spring !



www.dragonnfruit.com

Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

love the look, especially the coat!

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

Anonymous said...

love this outfit and those boots are just too fabulous!

x

http://theparallelmagazine.blogspot.com/

stylish fox said...

Shoes is very nice and this color i love!

Kathrina Wojtala said...

These boots are totaly AMAZING!!!

Vanessa - PureGlam.tv said...

Your look is awesome... very great selection...

Tanja - PureGlam.tv or via Facebook-Page

Unknown said...

Wow!!!! I want this look!!! Fab fab fav!


xoxo from Rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.com/

Hillary said...

My favorite color!

Thoreau's Daughter

Anonymous said...

the coat is gorgeous!

StreetLounge said...

Wow, 6+ for styling! Do you make it yourself or get some proffesional advices? It is just perfect!

http://streetlounge.blogspot.com/

Mr J said...

Love the look! the coat is just amazing and the colours are so beautiful!

Beauty Follower said...

Super boots!

TU IMAGEN ERES TÚ said...

AMAZING BOOTS! I want, no, NEED them!
www.tuimagenerestu.com

My Savage Side said...

love the look!! very nice look!

www.mysavageside.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Those are some serious boots! I think I like them :))) And you look so great in custard!
Luvv, Leigh B

Clemence said...

I am not a yellow person, but looking at your photo shout, I'll jump into the trend!! It is a great outfit and some beautiful pictures!

Many thanks !

Xx

http://murmureparis.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

I love finding amazing deals like this! And you rock the leather leggings!
Luvv, Leigh B

Anonymous said...

Oops...

Mihaela said...

You look amazing. I love your bag^^

my blog♥mfashionfreak

Eleanor said...

Breathtaking!

Sheree said...

Those boots are a dream!

Closet Fashionista said...

This outfit is simply amazing! I LOVE the coat! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Eline said...

Love the bag!

AJ TAYLOR said...

purse. jacket, boos. I WANT!!!! so gorgeous!!!

http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com/

lebonstyle said...

As always amazing styling and colours!

Anonymous said...

Love this color. And those boots! oh-em-gee!

Caitlin
www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com

Secondhand Stella said...

Wow, those boots are beyond amazing.

Anonymous said...

Love this classic look. You look great.



Check out today's look:
Look of the Day

Meenakshi (meen-ak-she) said...

Love the color!

www.dashysassy.com

km. said...

the boots are....ugh, i'm speechless! love.

kate xo
collectandcreate.com

Lisa Griffin said...

i am obsessed with those boots! such an impact piece and just a great look!

in dramatic fashion

Mallory Nickels said...

Holy cow, those boots are to die for. I would LIVE in some boots like that!

Daisy said...

such a beautiful color! great photos as always :)

IshM said...

those boots are in one word AMAZING soooooo cool
http://tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com/

ClosetConfections said...

Those boots are phenomenal. At first I couldn't figure out if they were pants or not. They seem like such a cool/sexy alternative to leggings. Love it!

Kendra
Closet Confections - A Sweet Personal Style Blog

Bravoe Runway said...

Collarless coats weren't really something I thought I'd ever consider buying but now that I see it on you...ok I've changed my mind! Also how FAB are those boots??? OMG I'd be obsessed with them too have I had a pair. I'll patiently wait for part 4 :)

Victoria said...

I'm digging your coat and bag. Very nice:)

Un coup d'aile said...

you are just beautiful... i am stunned every time! love the chanel boots

Katie said...

This look is $$$

House of Avandan said...

Such a pretty color on you! You look fantastic.

Jewelry giveaway
http://www.houseofavandan.blogspot.com

Karissa said...

Love the color and the boots are amazing!

http://theautumnissue.com

Anonymous said...

cute! one kiss from www.iwannabeabeautyqueen.wordpress.com

Ally said...

AMAZING custard :) and those boots are unbelievable!! love

http://www.confessionsoftheglitterati.com/

BmoreLoveLeigh said...

Those boots! No words.

www.bmoreloveleigh.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful, amazing color! You look awesome as always! :)

Victoria,
'The Wind of Inspiration' personal style blog

Styleclouds said...

Beautiful look! I love the coat - it's gorgeous! xo, Christina

http://www.styleclouds.de

Molliee said...

gorge color on you and those boots are insane!

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

those boots are out of control! such a lovely color on you too
xx

Elise said...

i adore this color! - so perfect

Cheers, Elise
www.thechampagnewishes.com

Unknown said...

I adore the colour mustard! And the mix of different shades of the same colour looks amazing!
www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogpsot.com

Joana Caldeira said...

Love that color!

http://callme-jo.blogspot.com/

Rory said...

gorgeous mustard color! You have the best hair <3
Rory

www.WearAboutsBlog.com
CHICTOPIA

David Diaz said...

Girl, you look way too fabulous! :D

xo

Elen said...

You look gorgeus

spindle & Canister said...

I have been obsesssing with this color lately! love the bag!

Ambyr said...

Those boots are fab! I really like the golden colors too.

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

Camille Beaudet said...

beautiful color.

Camille

www.ingenuestyle.com

The Purse-a-holic said...

This outfit is just gorgeous!

http://girlsnextbestfriend.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

anything yellow, mustard, custard and any other family of -tard is my favorite!!

http://pinkiesandbracelets.blogspot.com/

Imke said...

That looks gorgeous, amazing look.

XO, Imke

Anonymous said...

I'm digging that necklace.

Unknown said...

Love this outfit!
http://youngfashionn.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

A bold and beautiful look.

Kammy said...

The entire outfit is stunning but the Chanel boots take my breath away.

Anonymous said...

Oh no,you smoke :(

Catherine Liem said...

a touch of perfect yellow is just so gorgeous for a sunny day like this. craving the colour already xx that oni lee dress looks gooooood (and it's gifted!! wow~)

Style Hostess

momben said...

è un bel colore, ti sta bene.
ciao momben

Anonymous said...

I have a question for you -

My friend had the same Chanel boots - but in leather (it looks from the photo like yours are suede?)

They were gorgeous but after about an hour of wearing them they would start to sag and 'bubble' around the knee and she would have to keep pulling them up all the time.

Does this ever happen to you with them? They look amazing in the photo but was just wondering..

Life's a shoe said...

love this color and the boots are amazing!

a house full of vintage said...

love this whole look!!:)

Labella Luxe said...

Love the pour la victoire bag!

AldaCa said...

You look so beautiful. This outfit is amazing *_* *_*

xx
Alda

http://aldasworld.blogspot.com/

Seeking Style said...

I am in love with your coat!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Rebecca said...

Dear Kelly,

Mustard love! Again, i must say this is good on you.. Very elegant and chic.

Sincerely,
Rebecca @ styleantagonist.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

love that colour!

http://svenjataviundco.blogspot.com/