"think of all the joy you'll find / when you leave the world behind / and bid your cares goodbye / you can fly" - walt disney's peter pan







PART III { photos + cinemagraph by jamie beck + kevin burg (follow jamie on twitter!) // styled by + featuring kelly framel // clothing, jewelry + interiors by kelly wearstler (you can also follow her on facebook and twitter) // hair by sam divine // makeup by kristee liu // click through to revisit PART I & PART II of this series }
CLICK HERE to see all the pretty cinemagraphs from this collaboration. and does anyone else remember when jamie and i first met (under a year ago)? who could've guessed the delightful adventures that were in store for us then?!










PART III { photos + cinemagraph by jamie beck + kevin burg (follow jamie on twitter!) // styled by + featuring kelly framel // clothing, jewelry + interiors by kelly wearstler (you can also follow her on facebook and twitter) // hair by sam divine // makeup by kristee liu // click through to revisit PART I & PART II of this series }
CLICK HERE to see all the pretty cinemagraphs from this collaboration. and does anyone else remember when jamie and i first met (under a year ago)? who could've guessed the delightful adventures that were in store for us then?!




110 comments:
Beautiful pics!
A jewelry blog.
http://www.houseofavandan.blogspot.com
Holymoly those are some stunning images!
omg Kelly! you look amazing! Earth/Sea child! The moving water picture is stunning!
love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit
I love all these gorgeous photos!
This series just keeps getting better and better...if only Kelly debuted a swim collection, I could see you fashioning an entire calendar with her resort line!! STUNNING!
xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!
HauteKhuuture.com
This is your best photoshoot yet! You look so ethereal!
XX Kathryn
http://lacoquettedelamode.wordpress.com/
definitively in love !!
http://philippe-girard.blogspot.com/
beautiful post!!
www.indulgenceissimple.blogspot.com
These photos are simply so so stunning! You look absolutely amazing! :)
Love your blog, check out mine:
http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/
kisses, Jasmin
another amazing set of photos! the cinemagraphs blow my mind! nice work kelly! :)
www.phoandchips.com
these photos are magical :)))
wow, how did they do that with the moving water?! amazing!!!
Fantastic pictures!! This is so special!! Love your outfit too :)
xxx
Laura
http://the-shoe-issue.blogspot.com
these photos are simply AMAZING
<3
pia
everlightly.blogspot.com
probably the most beautiful blog post i have ever laid my eyes on. Wow. lovely.
http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/
Shipwrecked. LOL Now these are my favorite!!!
your photos are so amazing. you're simply so gorgeous! love this blog!
http://pinkiesandbracelets.blogspot.com/
WAY TOO COOL...THESE IMAGES ARE BREATHTAKING!
http://nanciemwai.com/2012/01/what-i-wore-shorts/
super sexy and super hot :) Luv beaches =)
xoxo
http://sreebindu.blogspot.com/
Sooo beautiful! You are taking 2012 by storm :-)
Looking forward to more breathtaking posts!
Absolutely stunning!
keepcalmandcarrylipstick.blogspot.com
And these photos are as amazing as the two parts before!
xx Olga
La Petite Olga
You look stunning! xo, Christina
http://www.styleclouds.de
Amazing! stunning! Good job!
Absolutely love the GIFs you've been posting, they give an added dimension to your absolutely stunning photographs.
SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com
Beautiful, you and the pictures!
www.mymoodmyday.com
These photos are stunning. Everyone who worked on this project is incredibly talented!!! I <3!!
http://www.laceandfadedjeans.com/
Love the pics and love Peter Pan (I guess I am still very much a child at heart) You posts are always great and very inspiring.. I recently used a few of you pics in my blog (credited of course)
Fell free to have a look.. The moving images always take my breath away!!
www.stylishlymebytaryn.blogspot.com
love the pics and cinegraphs so much!!!
http://profdrskinnybitch.blogspot.com/
Beautiful pictures and your top is amazing!
Tanja - PureGlam.tv or via Facebook-Page
beautiful photos !!!! love it
http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.com/
http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.com/
omg. that cinemagraph is unbelievable! awesome
Impressive ! Love that last photo
www.tripsandtreasures.blogspot.com
fashion & lifestyle in Belgium
Impressive ! Love that last photo
www.tripsandtreasures.blogspot.com
fashion & lifestyle in Belgium
wow!!!
love the photos! the look is great and you are beautiful!
www.mysavageside.blogspot.com
So beautiful!I love how each set of images are completely different!
x
OMG this is incredible!! stunnnning!! like woah. xox
www.dragonnfruit.com
Again beautiful photos! Your blog always makes me dream about the comming Summer :) Where is this place?
www.streetlounge.blogspot.com
Beautiful! I'd love it if you could stop by Tulips&Tulle sometime!
Stunning!
stunnninggg
xx
http://www.moneasywardrobe.com
Gorgeous shots! Just a question though... why is your mouth open in almost every single one? Shouldn't you be varying your expressions more, as a model?
And another set of beautiful pictures! Loving it all :).
xx Roxanna
www.dissectmystyle.com
I Love the shot of you with a tear in your eye - so moving..
Emma xx
Cinemagraphs are always such a delight to see. Love how gritty and beautiful this set was. x
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
Gorgeous! Every single shot is stunning!
Gina Michele
Crochet Clouds
Great atmosphere! Love it!
Kelly Wearstler jewelry is amazing. I love the necklace and ring.
oh i love to see you on a sexier note, it suits you so well!
don't take me wrong, i do love your style (i find it very unique and personal, which is definitely a plus), but i think that sometimes, certain things that you wear can age you a bit. i think it's more about over-acessorizing than the clothes themselves, now that i think about it.
but these pictures, on the other hand, make you look much more raw! a sexy, head-turning woman! wow. and that is a good thing to play up, sometimes, and i think that you definitely should do it more often.
Great work! Congrats to everyone, you look gorgeous!
http://callme-jo.blogspot.com/
Beautiful photos. You look gorgeous.
Check out today's look:
Look of the Day
Beautiful images that make me want to buy the clothes & accessories! The cinemagraphs are crazy...they remind me of the moving pictures in Harry Potter's world...
SR
so inspiring pictures!
I remember when you and Jamie first met, and I mesmorized by both of you!! What a partnership!!! Your outcome is perfection!!
http://fabulositywithinreach.blogspot.com/
these photos are so gorgeous!!
Enter My Giveaway!
YES! There was a part III!! Kelly this collaboration was absolutely amazing! The pictures of you in the sand with the water running along is just WOW!
Can't get enough of these photos. You guys did such a great job!
Caitlin
www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com
The last two weeks of posts have been absolutely amazing! LOVE everything you're partnership done here. Moving the mark for sure ;)
these photos just keep getting better. I'm obsessed with them ALL!
xxx
www.ladyalamode.com
really amazing foto's, the one with the moving water is very intrueging
http://tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com/
Wow! These pictures are stunning! And I love the one where you are still but the water is flowing right by you! Amazing!
Luvv, Leigh B
just amazing!
http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com
What an amazing shoot! I love the cinema graphs that you've been adding to your posts... really makes your blog stand out and definitely intrigues people :) This outfit is so cute too!
http://www.confessionsoftheglitterati.com/
OK, I have to know how you've been doing the moving photos thing. TOO COOL!
-E
http://nosweatsallowed.blogspot.com
so beautiful!! I love your outfit too!
http://munchmecat.blogspot.com/
I LOVE THE 3RD PHOTO!! AMAZING!!!
Everything is perfect great job!!
http://thefashionhive.com
Amazzzing shoot...love the last pictures.
xo,
themagicstyle-by-nari.blogspot.com/
Your photos never cease to amaze me - gorgeous!
http://www.theprettyfactor.blogspot.com
Amazing photographies! You're gorgeous!
xo
Théa Unknown
http://theaisunknown.blogspot.com/
That cinemagraph of you laying in the waves is absolutely breathtaking
beautiful photos!
www.modedamour.com
absolutely gorgeous again! what a great team!
Gorge!!! ... as in gorgeous - not over-eating.
beautiful shots
www.stylefootprints.blogspot.com
Your eyes are divine.
xx
Alda
http://aldasworld.blogspot.com/
Absolutely amazing!
From the girls @ Vogueandvino.com
These shots are so amazing. I really like the back of your top too!
xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com
PERFECTION! :D
xo
Absolutely stunning! I could stare at the picture with the moving water for hours!
xx
wow these pictures are freakin amazing! theyre probably my favorite ones of you that i've seen on your blog! and the one with the moving ocean... crazy! you and your artists are very talented!!
http://evanescenttoday.blogspot.com
These photos are great, but your posts seem to be focused on you trying to look model-y and not really about style or fashion. These posts just aren't inspiring, especially compared to the more original, less-professional "real girl" bloggers who constantly come up with interesting ways to wear clothes. Which is why I even read fashion blogs.
lovely clothes!!
Stunning pictures! Thank you for sharing.
Best,
http://shoptheworldnow.blogspot.com
Gorgeous!
youngfashionn.blogspot.com
sophisticated glamour it's all i can think about when i see your pics, yours is definitely my favorite style blog ever!
You can definitely see your enthusiasm in the work you write.
Great photos!
xoxo
www.biskvittka.blogspot.com
This is so magical.
Gorgeous!
http://victoriadiazs.wordpress.com
a lot of bloggers have been trying to do the beach shots lately and have sort of lost me a bit, these on the other hand are amazing
loving it
http://sayitallnoww.blogspot.com/
<3 the print/texture of the outfit!
Amazing photos!
www.hi-fistories.blogspot.com
Wow! What stunning photos! I love the moving water one... it is so captivating.
Preciosas imágenes...!!!
Bss
Kelly!! This is just awesome!!
Xo
meinmode.blogspot.com
I love all of the new "motion" pictures! How cool!
Great photoshoot! someone please teach me how to do those "moving" pictures!
http://theguayabaproject.blogspot.com/
These pictures are awesome! Congrats to everyone who worked on them, they are really special.
Anca
http://coralista-xo.blogspot.com/
All the photographs are stunning, however, the motion photograph completely caught my eye. J'adore.
soo sexy and soo cool photos!!! love, love, love!
soo sexy and soo cool photos!!! love, love, love!
Absolutely divine photography, you are the glamazon!
just amazing...
I mean, come on... those pictures are to die for! you look fabulous in all of them.
Check out my blog: twicemarie.blogspot.com
Absolutely amazed at the photography and you look so very amazing. I love the look and the angles!! really great :))
xoxo
hanz
www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com
Dear Kelly,
You look amazing and we get to see a different side of your usual post.. Refreshing ;)
Sincerely,
Rebecca @ styleantagonist.blogspot.com
The one with water had me going... how the hell did she do that??!! very nice pics!!!
Aidan
www.flatline-stdf.com
Wow..Such beautiful pictures!! And there's so much freedom in how you express yourself!! Love the outfit as well too!!
http://sassbass.blogspot.com
Xoxo
Post a Comment