
{ clockwise from left: alice + olivia sequin pants, sandro printed blouse, rachel comey sleeveless coat, urban outfitters cap, maje leather pants, missoni shoes, alexander mcqueen clutch, alexander mcqueen cuff }
a few days of living dangerously fabulously have left me wanting to up the glamour-ante on my regular, everyday experience. a few of these things might help achieve that goal? thinking leather pants are especially necessary.

55 comments:
Both Alexander McQueen items are total eye candy. x
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
Sequin pants!!! Holy smacks I've died and gone to glam rock heaven! Incredible picks Kelly, those Missoni kicks are SICK!
xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!
www.HauteKhuuture.com
I love the missoni heels and McQueen clutch! Gorgeous!!
xx Devi
http://www.10K10Q.com
Nice set!
Danielatabois.com
I'm loving the shoes!
http://cestlavieophelia.blogspot.com/
These Missoni shoes are perfect!! I think i fell in love...
xx, Niki from Red and Purple
The Shirt is pretty nice, Love the colors ;)
http://www.desperatelyseekingpegase.com
Can I have the Missoni shoes? They are great! :-)
xx Olga
La Petite Olga
Um, yes these are all on the Necessary Must Have list. Especially that cape, swooon.
http://www.designers-artists.com
@designersartist
I love the leather pants!!
http://blackplusblue.blogspot.com/
LOve the pony skin clutch!
Amazing! That shirt really stands out in a good way, and I love the sequined pants and sleeveless coat!
http://www.thoreausdaughter.com/
In love with the sleeveless coat!
Everything is gorgeous, cute selection.
✘Letizia❤
http://www.letiziabarcelona.com
umm yes these are ALLL amazing picks
http://www.frankvinyl.com
Missoni shoes are fantastic!
Giada
http://giadascarnival.blogspot.com
those shoes are amazing!
Guenda http://guendastoptoptips.blogspot.com/
COOL items!
Charlotte
www.thefashionguitar.com
Love the shoes, I want a pair!
Drooling over the sequin pants! ~jen
I would not mind those leather pants...or those shoes... possibly even together :D
Courtney
I Can Be Many Things
The Missoni shoes are gorgeous !
i love the idea of dressing to the max - such a great mood booster!
not sure whether i have the confidence to wear true leather pants, but i did fall in love with last year's Zara version: half faux-leather, half legging, will have to get them back out of the wardrobe for this coming winter :)
Katie x
OK I am officially getting sequined pants!!!!!
Great collection! I love the sequin pants and the Missoni heels!
♥ Gina Michele
CrochetClouds.com
stunning pieces! love the vest!
Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/
my fav item on your wish list would definitely be those leather pants- and I'm sure they would look fab on you :)
Lovely pieces, I love it all!
Check out my blog if you like:
http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/
kisses, Jasmin
i love the McQueen clutch ;)
stunning!!!^^
http://ladytrendy.blogspot.com
xoxo
Omg! I really love your wishlist!but above all the A.McQueen clutch and of course the heels! In your 3th post is that house yours? because is amazing nice decorated! ;)
http://royal-mym-rizos.blogspot.com/
xoxo
I want those missoni Booties! They're incredibly gorgeous and the sequins pants...gotta have those too!
Oh lala, those sequin pants!
This wishlist is swoon worthy! I am totally digging that mcqueen clutch - to die for!! Hope you had a great weekend!
xo
Caitlin
http://hauteeyes.com
Great wish list, love everything! you have an exclusive interesting taste!
Besos guapo!
www.angelesalmuna.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Angeles-Almuna-Design/108392002512648
Leather pants are always necessary. So are those incredible Missoni shoes.
loving that sleeveless coat!
Wonderful outfits - love it... really beautiful
Tanja - PureGlam.tv
i love both pants and that clutch is rad!
i want that missoni shoes!!!
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
Those booties are to die for!!!! They're so fun!
http://monbebesinge.blogspot.com
Those shoes are delish! :)
And I always love the idea of a vest/coat, but I find I never wear them. It's either too hot or too cold for me!
GlamCake
Loving all of these pieces. The McQueen accessories are stunners...as usual. Just featured that jacket on my own blog!
Caitlin
www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com
love those leather pants
www.theavenuea.blogspot.com
Love the McQueen Knuckle dusters!!!
www.dashysassy.com
i love the missoni shoes and clutch!!
i love your style
http://diaryofambitions.blogspot.com/
Leather and sequined pants? Learn how to wear them at www.stylemadesimple.com
I love those shoes!
xo,
http://peppermintandivy.blogspot.com/
Missoni shoes are .... no words!
i love themmmmmm
visit me please
www.stylosa-iubire.blogspot.com
from Chile
Impeccable picks. There's nothing here that I don't love.
I love the Missoni shoes!
I've had those last pair of size 7 Missoni's on my mind for a while, but am never going to pull the trigger. They deserve to go home with someone fabulous, so I just sent you a coupon for 20% off! You should go for it! They are beautiful:)
Colby
electric-fringe.com
Love everything! Those Missoni shoes are so cool and definitely a must have!!
http://confessionsoftheglitterati.blogspot.com/
I want this blouse too!
http://matchalattewardrobe.blogspot.com/
Ooooh I love the Missoni shoes, perfect idea for my wishlist.
Celeste
www.winston-celeste.eu
would love to get my hands on that heels :)
Yes! Bring on the sparkly pants.
Post a Comment