11.11.2011

{ back } in new york




{ victor osborne hat (last seen HERE), tiffany sunnies, halston heritage trench, marni blouse (last seen HERE), gifted rebecca minkoff bag, blank nyc pants (also seen HERE and HERE) , zara boots }

even after one of the best weeks of my life ~ which took me first to malibu for the kelly wearstler shoot, then to austin for a dear friend's wedding (more on that later!) ~ there's no place like home. i'm glad to be back in new york for a while. desperately need to get caught up on life ~ but first, sleep.

72 comments:

Brigadeiro said...

LOVE the colour palette, and the combination of stripes/check on that blouse! I'm also a huge fan of trench coats, so am in love with this look from top to toe!

xx

http://brigadeirochoc.blogspot.com
http://www.peutetremagazine.com

Petite and Hungry said...

love love love your coat!

www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

Bri said...

Gorgeous bag, a fun pop of color with all your lovely layers!

Anonymous said...

Love the beautiful bag. Gorgeous colours.


Check out today's look:
Look of the Day

Colleen said...

I am obsessed with purple - this outfit is to die for! And I love the rebecca minkoff bag! The color is amazing! Can't wait to see a post about the wedding!
http://monbebesinge.blogspot.com

SAMANTHA said...

I love these layers, awesome outfit.. The color of the purse is beautifulll !!


www.dragonnfruit.com

FashionFlirt said...

Such a great outfit, love it! :)

Check out my blog if you like:


http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

kisses, Jasmin

Fido said...

you look again great!! love you outfit but especially your bag!!how lovely it is!!love its colour!!!

www.fido-land.blogspot.com

Bespoke Biddie said...

cute!
welcome home

Sunnie
(.=

Anonymous said...

love the bag! So stylish!

JEFFREY CAMPBELL WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG, CLICK HERE

Onemoreshoes said...

I love your blog! I follow you for a lot of time!!!
I ask you a question...
WHERE I can find the corello shoes???? :( where buy??

thank you!
kisses!!

http://www.onemoreshoes.blogspot.com

Aida said...

Gorgeous look, love the colors!!


http://placequotehere,blogspot.com

stylish fox said...

So nice is color of you bag :) have a nice day :)

http://stylishfox.blogspot.com/

Beauty Follower said...

Love the colors of the clothes, the forms also... in a few words super outfit.

Ballerina'sBun said...

i love your rebecca minkoff bag ! you look great ! xx nadine www.ballerinasbun.blogspot.com

Gugu said...

I just love this outfit! colours match really well!
Guenda http://guendastoptoptips.blogspot.com/

Michelle's Style File said...

I adore the colour of your bag!!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great outfit - loving that bag, the colour is divine.

FJM

x

http://flapjackmelody.blogspot.com

Val - A Cleaner Closet said...

Great outfit, especially the pants. Although I'm all about skinnies day-to-day, I love the casual-sharp look of flares. xoxo

acleanercloset.blogspot.com

The Fancy Teacup said...

Such a dreamy color scheme in your look. Those trousers are so flattering on you, and can't get enough of that Rebecca Minkoff purse!

www.TheFancyTeacup.com

Bee2fly said...

How is your style so ridiculously cool and seemingly effortless. And I love the modest element.

Johanna said...

I love that bag, it's super adorable! :) xoxo

Unknown said...

love the hat and the jacket

Xo
meinmode.blogspot.com

Fashion Gossip said...

Love it all, but that bag is just mmmmm...:))))
K.

Malena said...

Great look! The coat is beautiful :)

Closet Fashionista said...

This outfit is perfection! And yes, it's always good to go home! :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Unknown said...

Oh wow. I love the colour of that bag!

The whole outfit is utterly spectacular!

Secondhand Stella said...

Love all the purple hues of your outfit.... esp the bag!


Enter my Stella & Dot giveaway:

http://brileeo.blogspot.com/2011/11/stella-dot-giveaway.html

Ally said...

What a beautiful bag and color palette for this outfit! Welcome back to ny!

http://confessionsoftheglitterati.blogspot.com/

Hannah said...

that purse!!!

wtfwhatthefashion.blogspot.com/

Lisa Griffin said...

It sounds like an amazingly exhausting week! hopefully the weekend is more relaxing!
www.indramaticfashion.com

Irene Mo. said...

love hats!
=)

Giada said...

I prefer you when you're wearing skirts...

Kisses,
Giada

http://giadascarnival.blogspot.com

The life after said...

I love the taupe colour. It looks perfect on you. Amazing the purse!

The Life After

Hillary said...

Love this outfit! It's one of your best, I think. The coat is beautiful, and I love the cut of the pants!

http://www.thoreausdaughter.com/

Caitlin said...

Love this outfit!! The trench and bag are gorgeous!!! Have a great weekend!!

xo
Caitlin
http://hauteeyes.com

Unknown said...

Super cute!!

Keisha
www.bowtiesandbarrettes.blogspot.com

Lydia Armstrong said...

I love the print of your top.

Aja Lake said...

i love that RM bag. sweet dreams. xo

Audrey B said...

SO chic! Love the color of that trench! Have a great relaxing weekend! xo www.casualglamorous.com

relish said...

sweet pants... they are super flattering on you. love your style...
xx

http://relisherr.blogspot.com

SymbioticLife said...

You're style is always fabulous. I have to ask. How big are your closets? You have so many amazing outfits.

Meenakshi (meen-ak-she) said...

LOVE THE BAG!!!!!!

Happy Friday!

www.dashysassy.com

thefashionguitar said...

You look amazing!

XO Charlotte
www.thefashionguitar.com

Styleclouds said...

Your look is gorgeous and I love´, love, love the bag! Happy weekend!
xo, Christina

http://www.styleclouds.de

Molliee said...

this trench is fantastic! Love the color scheme here!

xoxo
molliee

Despina said...

How i love this bag!!the colour is amazing!!
juliete-has-a-gun.blogspot.com

emma said...

i adore the bag..i want it..

thebowgirlstyle.blogspot.com

Inhale | Fashion and Beauty said...

great look and colors.
http://inhalefashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/

clunygrey said...

Great look! I love the hat.
Cluny

Daisy said...

You always have the most inspiring looks! & Loving the color of the RM purse!
http://vivaladaisy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That coat is IT!

Monroe Steele said...

the color of that bag is perfect for the season

xo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Shop My Closet

Unknown said...

Beautiful coat and bag!!!

♥ Gina Michele
CrochetClouds.com

Northern Style Exposure said...

great post! love the coat

www.northernstyle.blog.com

L.A. in the bay said...

you are incredibly fabulous

Chelsea said...

I love these colours, especially the purse!

TaaFashionBlog said...

I started writing texts also in English on my blog

Please visit me often

Regards
www.taa.ge

stylefrontier said...

totally love the oclour palette of your outfit!
and i like the bag so much!

xoxo
style frontier

Inspiration partout said...

Nice outfit!I love your bag!

Baerbel said...

Wow, you absolutely have an eye for the perfect background!
Love the purple and grey!

Angelina said...

Like the bag!

http://lifeisnobar.blogspot.com/

Lois said...

That purse really grows GREAT with your outfit.

Nena said...

waaauw ! nice look !

The F Girl said...

Well, welcome home then! And you look beautiful, as always. Love the trousers and your bag!

Nicol T. said...

those flared pants are an essential piece, fits so right with that hat!! loving it


www.fashiontnt.com

Nicol

elizabeth said...

badass burgundy bag! looks lovely with the hat!

jas said...

great look and beautiful colors!

http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

Michelle Lee said...

love the color of the bag :)

www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

the bag is wonderful! :)

http://svenjataviundco.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful color coordination and style! I just love how you team up the gray with the raspberry. Also yay for the way you carry the RM cupid satchel..you removed the long strap! Thank you for sharing the great pics and ideas =)

Miumiumima

Tours of the Vatican said...

Great jacket! Love the purple and grey colors together.