11.12.2011

{ kim's world }









don't you just want to live in it? { via tank }

61 comments:

Hannah said...

I really like her hairstyle! I love how it's short and wavy! Also, I love that flared black skirt she's wearing

wtfwhatthefashion.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

so lovely, amazing looks and styling is pretty cool



http://www.vasilievablog.com/
x

Colleen said...

This woman is adorable... gorgeous. I love the feel of these photographs, especially the ones of the sunglasses. So chic.

FashionFlirt said...

wow lovely photos, thanks for sharing! :)

Check out my blog if you like:

http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

kisses, Jasmin

NICOLE said...

totally adorable.

Fido said...

oh yeah!!I do want to live in it!!

Kaya said...

Love this girl, so fresh and chic, great styling job ^^

Tanja v. S. said...

Beautiful pictures... really great style - love them

Tanja - PureGlam.tv

Leonie said...

That first picture looks like it was taken in the Netherlands. She looks like a lovely lady, so pretty!

The Days Are Getting Darker

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful. Love that dress together with the glitterbrogues!

The life after said...

Love these pics!!
She is amazing

The Life After

Guenda said...

I love the first outfit!
Guenda http://guendastoptoptips.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love the jacket in the first pic!

♥ Gina Michele
CrochetClouds.com

Clara_ said...

Love the dress in the last pic!

Yuka said...

Love the pics of her wearing glasses ♡

http://dontthinkjustfeel-yuka.blogspot.com/

Sumahero said...

anyone know where the last dress is from? I'm in love!

Mónica C. Welton said...

lovely pics!

Love,
www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

Anonymous said...

I mean, I think you already live in some pretty similar world! this is so your style kelly! I'm deffinitely bookmarking this... thanx for posting it! gorgeous!


www.peoplewearfashion.com

Ophelia said...

The second dress is great!

http://cestlavieophelia.blogspot.com/

Clara said...

She's so beautiful! Love her!

http://notesamoimeme.canalblog.com/

Annie Chang said...

fun lovely photos!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Pretty girl, great photos !

www.tripsandtreasures.blogspot.com
fashion & lifestyle in BElgium

Yasmeen said...

That second dress is too beautiful. I love these photos! :)



Yasmeen
CASTLE FASHION

The Fancy Teacup said...

She looks magically beautiful in all those wild patterns.

www.TheFancyTeacup.com

Amazingly Beautiful by Isa Malago said...

Love the pictures!!! Absolutely amazing!!


Follow me :)
www.amazinglybe-au-tiful.blogspot.com

Xox

SAMANTHA said...

umm yes she's AMAZING! i love her style and these colors..!



www.dragonnfruit.com

Anonymous said...

I live in it:-))
200m from the where the first photo was taken!
London rocks:-)
Love the blog!

Inhale | Fashion and Beauty said...

amazing, pics and outfits
http://inhalefashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/

Laureen said...

She's stunning, I love her hairstyle

Rebecca @ white-styled said...

Yes! Loving the blue snake skin print jacket in the first pick.

Unknown said...

this girl is so pretty yet quirky! love checking in on your blog!

Andrea said...

great pictures :)

Beauty Follower said...

Love the blue python print jacket!

Supal said...

I love her last dress! What a beautiful color. I would LOVE her life really. I actually would love her clothes and shoes!

www.chevronsandeclairs.com

Roxanna said...

That blazer is too cute--LOVE the flowered collar and sleeves! I want to live in that little numba for a bit :)

www.dissectmystyle.com/

Unknown said...

God only she could pull off such a simple hair style and still look so amazing.
These photos are so inpiring and dreamy....
http://materialfixations.blogspot.com/

Lydia Armstrong said...

The blazer in the first pic is such an amazing color, and I love the shades.

Violet Tinder said...

i just love all these photos!! esp. the ones with the glasses

Lois said...

I want to be able to pull off that hair cut one day. It reminds me of alexa chung! So sexy and bold! ANd I adore your style!

Grace said...

I love these vivid colours!

xx Grace
Dream-Boating

Michelle Lee said...

lovely :)

new post: two new bags from Coco Hallowin
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Belle, Christina said...

Kim is beautiful and love these photos! I agree with a previous comment, in that she looks a bit like Alexa Chung!

BTW, I love how in the first picture there is a little girl hanging off the bridge at Kim's feet. I thought that was pretty hilarious.

~ Christina

http://lapetitebelle-christina.blogspot.com

Alba said...

Just so perfect! :) She's lovely.

http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com/

xo

elizabeth said...

great photoshoot. she looks so natural!

Anonymous said...

you kind of look like her!
love your blog,
ginger b

LV said...

beautiful and stylish!

http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

VHBT said...

Come check out all of my art, to critique, comment, and follow :) Fashion Illustrations done and also personal illustrations

Thank You,
Brigitte Trevino♥

http://vhbrigittetrevino.blogspot.com/

Dolly Decorator said...

Pink SHADES! Love them, Warby Parker-esque!

XX.dd

www.msdollydecorator.com

Hutch. said...

Hi Kelly, I'd just like to say that you are such an inspiration to me, and I love your style!

-Carla

www.thehutchtouch.blogspot.com

TaaFashionBlog said...

I made my blog also in English
At the end of Posts there are English text, so welcome to my blog :)

www.taa.ge

birkinboy said...

I LOVE your blog :)

Anonymous said...

Such a cool set of photos! They tell a neat story.

Caitlin
www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com

Deborah said...

I love these pictures! Great post!

Bravoe Runway said...

mmmm hmmm I would love to live in it! I love the circle skirt and jacket ensemble!

Miriam said...

Lovely blog!
This women is soooo beautiful. Preciosa!!!
XXX
Miriam,from Barcelona

http://feelgoodlookcute.blogspot.com

Caitlin said...

Love this spread!! I think my fav is just of her face! So pretty!!

xo
Caitlin
http://hauteeyes.com

Ally said...

What great looks!! LOVE the black flouncy skirt and the cat eye glasses... so fun and colorful and rich!

http://confessionsoftheglitterati.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

love the pics with the sunnies!

scribblesandsomersaults.blogspot.com

silvia in venice said...

wonderful photos! I like the variety of the settings and what she is wearing!
http://www.silviainvenice.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Why is there a little girl at her feet in the first picture? She looks like she's in the water. But it's kinda weird, isn't it?

Furniture Stores Los Angeles said...

Love those star shaped glasses.