
jamie and i were so overwhelmed by the beauty of kelly wearstler's house and clothes that we couldn't stop instagramming in-between our actual shots. i made a little facebook album with them, so we could revisit all our favorite photos. and those are just iphone pics ~ JUST WAIT till you see the real thing.

51 comments:
i was following on instagram and couldn't help being jealous! beautiful shots and seemed like a beautiful place! =)
xo,
nancy
I just saw your album... Your picts are gorgeous!
Diary Of a Fashion Stylist..!
http://blog.valentineavoh.com
I love this - it's gorgeous!
This is just so beautiful...
Charlotte
www.thefashionguitar.com
You look INCREDIBLE in this shot...Over the top Glamorous...Kel and Kel, two peas in a pod!
xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!
www.HauteKhuuture.com
You are a ROCK STAR, girl, just adore every single inch of you, you're so gorgeous and fab!
Beautiful picture.. your beauty shines through.
http://stylifiq.blogspot.com
O.o what gorgeous photographs. Can't wait to see the final product if those are the iPhone previews
this is my favorite pic!
Caterine
730design.blogspot.com
You look stunning here! Can't wait to see the final outcome.
x
polway.blogspot.com
I was following you guys on instagram and everything looked so fabulous! I cannot even imagine the beautiful imagery that you and Jamie turned out...and with that gorgeous backdrop and beautiful clothes and jewels? beyond.
Seriously cannot wait to see the real thing now!
can't wait to see every last photo! stunning to the max!!
xoxo
molliee
You are such a beauty. Can't imagine how incredible Kelly Wearstler's place is in real life.
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
love all the instant-ness that is today. great shot!
That chocker looks incredible! So anxious to see the photos rom the shoot on the weekend!
www.peoplewearfashion.com
This picture is really gorgeous!
The beauty in those photos is way beyond perfect. Every single shot is sheer brilliance and they were all shot is the most incredible looking place. I can see why you were madly in love with it.
you look so pretty!!
i just started a new blog and i need your advice, since your blog is amazing!
http://wtfwhatthefashion.blogspot.com/
Just WOW on the accessories!!
http://thetinycloset.blogspot.com/
gorgeous....really beautiful
camilla
Love it! you look gorgeous.
Confessions of a Purse-a-holic
lol, love it Kelly! xo
WOW -stunning!
www.thetrendconnection.tumblr.com
Gorgeous!
-Shakiyla
your pics are always so gorgeous
www.everythingandsomemore.blogspot.com
Gorgeous shot!
http://cestlavieophelia.blogspot.com/
gorgeous ♥
http://dontthinkjustfeel-yuka.blogspot.com/
Your makeup and jewelry are beautiful! I love this photo :D
Yasmeen
Castle Fashion
Your pictures are fantastic! I also love you in this shot and adore the nail polish you are wearing! Thanks for sharing!
~ Christina
http://lapetitebelle-christina.blogspot.com
i was instagram! so addicting
www.lovelyinfluence.com
Cant wait-- so gorgeous!!!
swooooooon you (and this photo) are so gorgeous!! xo
http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/
Great pic! You look nice!
I saw the pics of the house a few days ago...wow, it must be soooo nice!!
http://blackplusblue.blogspot.com/
Beautiful face and pose.
Those instagrams were awesome!! Can't wait to see the real deal too!! You look stunning as always and extremely well styled!
Lovely as usual :)
Guenda http://guendastoptoptips.blogspot.com/
such a gorgeous picture of you!
gorgeous gorgeous shot. i love the vintage feel. i can't get over it! you are so beautiful kelly.
Courtney
I Can Be Many Things
Very cool photos !
www.tripsandtreasures.blogspot.com
fashion & lifestyle in BElgium
I love this photo! You look so gorgeous! Cant wait to check out all the photos on FB.
xo
Caitlin
http://hauteeyes.com
Looks like from old movie...
and with a touch of amazing jewelry!
Beautiful!
www.madarafreimane.blogspot.com
you look amazing in this photo. loving the choker :)
love kelly
www.paperdolltheory.com
click here to enter our giveaway!
Your eye makeup is lovely in this photo! Hotttt! :)
xoxo, Blair
http://loveblair.blogspot.com/
such a lovely photo. you kind of look like angelina jolie here...
such a pretty photo! just found your blog and i really love it!
http://vanillachic.wordpress.com/
you look so beautiful here!
great shot!
Vanessa
http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/
Gift is differentiated on the premise of varied occasions like wedding sets, anniversary gifts, wedding gifts, etc. Jewellery has been around for thousands of years to represent where your heritage, where you come back from, your culture and your temperament.
You look SO SO pretty in this picture!
http://confessionsoftheglitterati.blogspot.com/
Beautiful! I love the grainy look.
Instagram is the best- your hair and makeup is fabulous in this! (as usual)
Post a Comment