11.07.2011

{ did you see } my tweets










i just wrapped an admittedly obnoxiously-awesome weekend, spent staying in kelly wearstler's malibu beach house, styling and appearing in her resort 2012 collection campaign ~ as shot by my friend jamie. if you follow me on twitter, you're probably already annoyed by the awesomeness of this experience. if not, just wait! we shot things i didn't know were possible. serious surprises coming soon...

anyway, the above shots were made in her house the day i arrived. i wore tiffany sunnies, a zara vest, a white + warren sweater, a juicy couture bag, a kelly wearstler skirt, and alexander wang shoes. and then i changed into THIS.

79 comments:

Kaleido Mind said...

absolutely STUNNING! so jealous!

S said...

What a great house! And your boots look like the perfect casual shoe!

xxx

singinonmymind.blogspot.com

Miss Molly said...

awesome Kelly! i cannot wait to see and read more of this!!

http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

Lou said...

I was so so so so jealous of your tweets over the weekend. While it was colder, wet and windy over the weekend in the UK you had amazing weather, staying in an amazing house and wearing amazing clothes!

I love your style and the projects that you work on.

http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

@thekeypieces

jas said...

great outfit. love those boots!

http://jas-tidbits.blogspot.com/

Raspberry & Rouge said...

SO pretty! Have an amazing week! XO Rebecca

http://raspberry-rouge.com

Rocket Fashionista said...

Love the tribal and wooden decor around the house, amazing! x

Michelle Lee said...

awesome :)

pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

The skirt is fabulous!

xx Elle from http://www.talonsetbonbons.com/

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures! And I like the outfit you're wearing!
x Annelien

http://myblogannel.blogspot.com

The Fancy Teacup said...

Her house is like a dream. Glad you had such a wonderfully surreal experience. And that fur waistcoat is darling.

www.TheFancyTeacup.com

FashionFlirt said...

Very inspiring photos, thanks for sharing!

Check out my blog if you like:

http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

kisses, Jasmin

Clara Turbay said...

Definitely you are the best doing this!

Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

WOW! The house looks amazing and I'm in love with your outfit!

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

Anna Much said...

woooow, AMAZING!!!!
http://ccolorsofrainbow.blogspot.com/

AJ TAYLOR said...

I saw the tweets. AH-MAZING!!!!! And her house is just gorgeous.

http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com

Reptilia said...

What an amazing combination! You look great and this house it's awesome!!

http://justreptilia.blogspot.com

xx

Lisa Griffin said...

I did see your tweets all weekend and was completely amazed with a tinge of jealousy! congratulations and i can't wait to see the final results, great work!
www.indramaticfashion.com

Sarah Hartley said...

I want to live there!
xo,
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

Annie Chang said...

gorgeous booties!

Bises,
monkeyeshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Styleclouds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Styleclouds said...

You look amazing! The house looks amazing! Wow! xo, Christina

http://www.styleclouds.de

Supal said...

I followed your instagrams like it was my job. LOVED them!

www.chevronsandeclairs.com

ClosetConfections said...

you look right at home in that malibu beach house. it sounds like you had an amazing experience, and i can't wait to see the finished results!

Closet Confections - A Sweet Little Personal Style Blog

Teresa said...

Oh my God, that house is amazing. As is your outfit. xxT

http://teresasglobaladventures.wordpress.com/

Caterine said...

marvelous!

Caterine
730design.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

sounds amazing.

J + A said...

http://191orchard.blogspot.com/2011/11/touch-of-gold.html

Anonymous said...

The outfit perfectly complements the decor of the room!

Caitlin
www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com

Hillary said...

So jealous! Kelly is a genius! That house is gorgeous!

http://www.thoreausdaughter.com/

B. in the Know said...

I did see your tweets - and the house looked amazing. What a refreshing getaway! Glad you had such a wonderful time!
Much love,
B

joelle van dyne said...

wow that is an amazing experience!! can't wait to see jamie's photos.

Beauty Follower said...

Love your skirt and... the texture on the walls!

LeeLee said...

Absolutely stunning house.

CK said...

I love the Zara vest...I bought a similar one there last week and can't take it off!

www.empirestilettos.com

Ally said...

Wow this looks amazing!!! This house looks unbelievable too. I am loving this vest FOR SURE... will have to find it! Can't wait to see more pics from the shoot

http://confessionsoftheglitterati.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Lilien said...

AH-mazin'!!

Loved seeing the fun unfold!

-Mrs. Lilien

Bridgette said...

You look youthful and vibrant. The furnishings are amazing. Each piece of art is interesting and unique. I would love to live in ta place like this.

http://whichmewillibetoday.worpdress.com

Violet Tinder said...

That is truly so cool... And you look fabulous!

Violettinder.blogspot.com

Erin said...

I was following your tweets all weekend and must say- insanely jealous! Looks like you had an amazing time and from the pics- you looked beautiful!! Her home and designs are wonderful! Lucky Girl!!

Mrs. Feight said...

LOVE that fur vest....its fabulous

Rebecca
myaestheticstyle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow- Kelly's house is insanely gorgeous!!!

♥ Gina Michele
CrochetClouds.com

Julie and Lauren said...

Jealous!!! You look amaze. Xx

SAMANTHA said...

I follow you on twitter and know you weekend was incredible and these photos are blowing my mind this house is AMAZING!! gahhhh I wish!



www.dragonnfruit.com

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous house.

Keisha
www.bowtiesandbarrettes.blogspot.com

Nhi said...

inspiring:)
thanks for sharing.

Love,
Nee
ROSECANDLE11

The life after said...

Great pics!! Love the forniture!

The Life After

Maria Silvia F said...

AWESOME!
Mary
www.coffeeandmagazines.com

signature mix said...

I've been jealously following your tweets for days. Glad to see more pictures. So glad you had such an amazing time. You're so lucky to be working with Kelly Wearstler.

Anonymous said...

Wow you look great!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

Madara said...

This is something marvelous! Can't wait when I will be able to move into my own flat and decorate it. Definitely will get some inspiration from your blog!

Kisses,
Madara

www.madarafreimane.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What an awesome house! And your vest is oozing awesomeness as well. Can't wait to see the campaign!

xxx
shoppalu.com
shoppalu.tumblr.com

Berta said...

Perfect! No more! =)

hannahstiff said...

LOVE that table. And your skirt is fab, toO! I love your blog:) XO

real budget, real body fashion:
4scarlet.com

Unknown said...

Cannot wait to see the lookbook!!!!

http://www.designers-artists.com

Sketch42 said...

Seriously beyond AMAZING! I met Kelly W at her office last spring... i thought that was a dream come true- LITTLE DID I KNOW this was possible!

Lina's Style said...

Great outfit and great pictures :)

http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

Molliee said...

I saw all of your tweets and was just dying of excitement for you! It's like a dream.... Maybe in my next life I will come back as you;)

The Purse-a-holic said...

Her home looks amazing! congrats on the shoot :-)

Confessions of a Purse-a-holic

Smitten4Style said...

fabulous! congrats!!

Ophelia said...

What a gorgeous space!

http://cestlavieophelia.blogspot.com/

Miu said...

I saw pictures of her interior in a magazine and it is funny to see you now in there ;)

thefashionguitar said...

The vest you are wearing is perfect!

Charlotte
www.thefashionguitar.com

Ambyr said...

Totally love the skirt you're wearing. And her house is amazing, I love all the quirkiness!

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

**Enter my Oakley Giveaway on my blog!**

Anonymous said...

I adore those blocks in pic 1

Meenakshi (meen-ak-she) said...

You look stunning!!

www.dashysassy.com

Eugenia Woods said...

Looks like an amazing trip! I would be on sensory overload! Gorgeous!

Molly Marler said...

AMAZING. Her house is soooooo sick, i adore it. can't wait to see all the beautiful shots! loved living vicariously via twitter and insta... and its not obnoxious, K! You are grateful and joyous, and that's contagious, not obnoxious. :)

stylish fox said...

perfect photos!

Gugu said...

Lovely as usual :)
Guenda http://guendastoptoptips.blogspot.com/

Caitlin said...

The decor is over the top amazing!! Im obsessed!! Great shots!

xo
Caitlin
http://hauteeyes.com

Bela Monstro said...

Oh, the vest!

Asscher Cut Engagement Rings said...

WOW!!!!!!
The dress is awesome.
She is looking very pretty.
Specially jacket is look fabulous.

Jessie said...

WOW
love the house
but love the outfit more!

http://diaryofambitions.blogspot.com/

Holly said...

this is amazing!!

I love your vest! does Zara still sell it? if so which style is it?

Being Blonde said...

What a stunning spread!

http://www.jeffreylylesalon.com/blog

Frances said...

Enjoy reading all your post. I enjoy how you capture great photos of fashion and also of interior design. Also like how you decorated your office to be so multi-functional.

THEFASHIONHIVE.com

Ria said...

Amazing opportunity.

Alisia said...

Love the vest!