8.23.2011

{ sheerly }





{ elizabeth & james 'monroe' sunnies, gifted kimberly taylor blouse, the loved one bra courtesy of modcloth, michael kors watch, primary clutch, missoni pants, dries van noten shoes }

just a quick post today to say hello; i'm currently in las vegas to support my girl cleo in her debut showing at project (the cute clutch i'm wearing is her design) ~ if any of you are around, please stop by booth #16015 and say hello!!

84 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the CLUTCH!!♥♥♥

xx Elle from http://talonsetbonbons.blogspot.com/

shu84 said...

amazing blouse:) you looks pretty:)

http://shu84.blogspot.com/

Annelie said...

I love the blouse!!! It's amazing!

Unknown said...

Very elegant outfit :)

the clutch and blouse are super !

www.tripsandtreasures.blogspot.com
new post : boots for fall

Alicia said...

That blouse is fabulous! Have a great time! ❤

Lesedi said...

Pretty blouse n cute haircut. Love it :)

http://mystylegalore.blogspot.com/

Isabel, Wake up & smell the azahar said...

Have never seen smarter see- through. That pants are amazing too.

Unknown said...

Very Stylish, LOve LOve the sunnies , great look !

http://www.desperatelyseekingpegase.com

Vibeke said...

Wow, I love your blouse! It's amazing :)

AJ TAYLOR said...

gorgeous look. loving the clutch and the back of that bra.

http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com/

The Style Spook said...

Smokin' hot and it's a pants on outfit that is modest in the front with the party in the back. It's like a really sexy mullet! I am of course kidding completely, but it is all business in the front and sex appeal from the back. It's versatile and I love what you've done with the underpinnings to sweeten the sex appeal of the chiffon. Nice! Hot! Maybe hotter than sumer in NYC! I love!
xo-Brooke
http://stylespook.blogspot.com/

ediot said...

fantastic outfit, i love how it's sheer in the back.
you look stunning
x

Katherine said...

Great sheer top!

La Petite Marmoset

Ravenna Moreira said...

L-O-V-E-L-Y CLUTCH!!! **


www.pulsacoesplanetarias.blogspot.com
www.pulsacoesplanetarias.blogspot.com

The Fancy Teacup said...

The sheer back detail of the blouse is a beauty! And the clutch is such a gorgeous burst of color. Have a great time at the Magic Trade Show!

♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com

Unknown said...

love this back detail, gorgeous

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

Unknown said...

Amazing outfit! Love that blouse and clutch.
Hope you're having fun in Vegas!

♥ Gina Michele
CrochetClouds.com

blue roses said...

sheer fabric caresses the back, along the spine, a type of looking glass. they believe they can see themselves dance across her skin, they believe it, but there is no certainty.


http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

Annie Chang said...

gorgeous top!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

FashionFlirt said...

Great photos! Love the clutch :)

xoxo from germany, Jasmin

http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

Lucy Lu said...

Love the blouse and the black details ;)
xx

http://thedrunkdressing.blogspot.com/

Courtney said...

What a beautiful modest sheer blouse. Didn't think those words could ever come together. You did it again!

Courtney
I Can Be Many Things

Closet Cravings said...

Love the sheer back of the Kimberly Taylor blouse. The Missoni pants are fabu too. =)
Need it? Want it? Crave it? Satisfy Your Cravings For Celebrity Style and All Things Stylish and Sweet

WIN $100 SHOPBOP GIFT CARD!

Julia said...

I totally love this!
-J

lesaltlake.blogspot.com

Daphne Economou said...

You look great. The clutch and its effect on this outfit is beyond words! x
Daphne @ http://styliseddialogue.blogspot.com/

Michelle Lee said...

have fun in vegas :)

pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Giò said...

WOW, this outfit is gorgeous!!!!

Andrea said...

This look is incredible! It's so well put together, from the details of that bra to the shirt, I couldn't tell if it was separate until I read the labels. Beautiful <3

Closet Fashionista said...

I'm in love with that top! Gorgeous! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

fashionmix said...

bautiful <3

Stylison said...

I love your blouse! Its pretty!


xoxo
http://stylison.blogspot.com/

Alinka said...

Wow amazing outfit...
Kisses Alinka
http://www.alinka-fashionblog.com/

Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

Looking gorgeous! love the back of the top :)

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

Veronica P. said...

You are such a beautiful lady with a very clean style ! i love your looks always very inspiring !

love
Veronica
http://bittersweetcolours.blogspot.com/

Off the Cuff said...

I love the red clutch! You look beautiful! Viva Las Vegas!

Bravoe Runway said...

I love this outfit and the clutch is gorgeous! So nice of you to support your friend and help her debut her designs! I hope we'll see more :)

Valerie said...

Beautiful combination! Love the blouse!

Grace said...

this whole outfit is killer! love!

-grace

http://herumbrella.com

Unknown said...

HOW LONG WILL YOU BE IN VEGAS?! I am going on Friday... maybe magically you will still be around!!!!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

ZZ Tomczuk said...

you look very nice! ;)

Elisa said...

i LOVE the crisscross straps under the sheer back! your hair is looking so great!

really proud of my blog today, check it out guys!

http://www.fashionistabarista.com

Audrey B said...

I love a pair of wide leg black pants! So chic..love it! www.casualglamorous.com

Style Dilettante said...

The clutch is gorgeous! She should do well with your endorsement! Love your bra too! The exposed strap is gives it a little sumpthin'!

http://www.inherentstylela.com/

Love Joice said...

you look gorgeous! xx

chanel said...

i LOVE that sheer back of this blouse! gorgeous.

http://bywayofney.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

you hair looks so gorgeous. the color/highlights are amazing! really lovely for the end of summer into fall.

EUGENIA GONZÁLEZ said...

Hace poco que conozco tu blog y ya te tengo en mi lista de favoritos!!!!
El binomio blanco y negro es uno de mis preferidos,estás fantástica!!!

kisses pretty!!!!

http://sigue-mi-huella.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love this sheer blouse!!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

Unknown said...

Beautiful outfit. I will have to mark this one as another one of my favorites.

Eugenia Woods said...

Gorgeous! Those glasses are wonderful!

Molliee said...

I need to go check out this bra! love the pants too:)

http://mstwirlyskirts.com

Plami said...

You look gorgeous! the sheer shirt is divine!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

In love with that blouse! Dying to wear it!
www.alexandrahansen.com

SWK said...

Aside from your nice sheer shirt and flowy pants, I LOVE when you wear those sunglasses! Those are my absolute favorite!!!

Unknown said...

those sunnies are fabulous!!! i need to get me a pair ;)

xo
http://thenovelboudoir.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the blouse and always down for palazzo pants.

http://www.designers-artists.com

Krissy :: Miss B and Hustle said...

Love the blouse w/ the bra! Gorgeous!

Souled.Style. said...

Prreeetttyyyy much obsessing over this ENTIRE look...

Mary @ stylefyles said...

Have fun in Vegas! Great outfit!

Her Persona said...

love the sheer top!!

www.herpersona.blogspot.com
www.herpersona.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

Gorgeous beyond belief. Love the glasses.

thepinkmateproject said...

love this look!

vanessa

http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth said...

You have wonderful style and use you as inspiration with interior design as well as fashion. This is boyish, sexy and feminine all in one. This one is a keeper. Thank you Glamourai.

David Diaz said...

Your outfits are always so high class! & Loving the poses, Werq it! :D

Have a Good Day!

David

VirtuallyStunning.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

FAB!

http://eyesofacouturier.wordpress.com/

skærm til iphone said...

Cool style :)


Cheers


Frederik
http://skærmtiliphone.dk/

SAMANTHA said...

I love this look, it's fantastic! sheer and wide-legged pants and that great clutch! I want!

www.dragonnfruit.com

easychaotic said...

hi, I have the same blouse except mine is sheer in the back and the front and I have no idea what to wear under it. Maybe you could give me an advice?

Vanessa said...

that blouse is beautiful!! and I just fall in love with your hair each and everyday!

xo
http://themaverickdiva.blogspot.com
http://themaverickdiva.blogspot.com

Vanessa Lu said...

loving the blouse!
http://vanessalu91.blogspot.com

Brigadeiro said...

LOVE the outfit from head to toe! That blouse, the Dries...
xx

http://brigadeirochoc.blogspot.com
http://www.peutetremagazine.com

LeeLee said...

Great outfit.

annie said...

amazing blouse!

http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.com/

One Chic Dame said...

That. Blouse. Is. Gorgeous.

http://www.onechicdame.com/

Ballerina'sBun said...

Love your outfit ! So beautiful <3Please visit my blog and if you like it become a member ;) it would be a great honour for me <3 i already follow you ! And i really love your blog ! Xo nadine from ballerinasbun.blogspot.com

Leonie said...

Great outfit and the blouse is amazing!

http://thesignaturebow.blogspot.com/
NEW POST: If Vogue would go Disney...

kat @ paper doll theory said...

love this simple outfit with that pop of color with your clutch! your so gorgeous

love
kat

www.paperdolltheory.com

C'est La Viii said...

Love the top! It's so pretty! I love sheer things :)

www.cestlaviii.blogspot.com

Maia said...

I have and love those sunnies. They look great on you - as do your gorgeous new highlights!

Jess said...

love the choice of clutch.

www.laceandfadedjeans.com

Olori SWANK said...

That bra is totally to die for!!! Have fun in Vegas.

www.OloriSWANK.com

Unknown said...

love those pants!

3QC said...

LOVE! And I can't imagine a more perfect bra for that blouse.

hannah and landon said...

So wonderful to see our bra in action on such a beautiful lady! <3