{ pentax camera, chanel clutch, new york times newsprint-scented candle, alexander mcqueen card case, iwona ludyga ring, ny + la tables, emerson made jacket, arne jacobsen chair // all via the fancy }
having a birthday (like i did yesterday) means you get at least a
also bolstering my desire to buy stuff? watching american pickers on netflix! are you into it too?

103 comments:
oh wow love everything!
pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
Love it all ! The gold camera and little tiny rings are gorgeous !!
xxLily
goldandgray.com
i never need an acceptable excuse to shop, lol
Amy
Egadds!!! That Pentax cam is INSANE!! you always seem to curate the most gorgeous items!! This collection is one of my faves! Aside from all the fashion, product design is where it's AT!
Awesome tip Kelly! Will check em out now!
Happy Bday!
xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!
Haute Khuuture Blog
I liked everything but I think that the tiny skull ring and the ny/la tables are my faves.
I try to catch American Pickers whenever I can. Love it! Excuse me as I head over to the fancy...
Instantly coveted the gold gilded Pentax camera and feline print Alexander McQueen card case. Glad you had a wonderful birthday, girl!
♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
OH MY Goodness! That Pentax!!! The Hermes Collier de Chien bracelet *drool*, and the NY & LA tables are brilliant!
xx
the camera looks so amazing! I want that!
Jayvee
http://stilodorito.blogspot.com
you are so damn cute! (looking at posts below).. you look a lot like silver from 90210.. i think i already told you that.. THAT CAMERA IS AMAZING!!! i need that thing
xo
francesca
http://www.frankvinyl.com
that's sooo true! gonna check out the fancy right now!
seriously love this post! the side tables ohhlalala. gasp. and the card case...anyways, thanks for tempting me and happy birthday xxo
The tiny little gold rings and the leopard print clutch are gorgeous!!!
You don't need an excuse to buy them...
=]
Lee x
http://theyellowboots.blogspot.com/
Good selection!! The camera is amazing, a real pieces of art!!
Im so in love for skull for the moment... this card case is so cute!!
Sunny kiss from Monaco xx
www.addict-to-twins.blogspot.com
WOOOOW that camera is awesome!! Thanks for sharing! :)
I love the McQueen purse and tiny skull ring! :D
THANK YOU for introducing me to The Fancy - absolutely obsessed from the first moment, love it!
Wow I love the camera! xx Joice
And now I want everything!! I love having my birthday as an excuse to shop.
xx Olga
La Petite Olga
Wow, everything is so gorgeous!
I'm really loving that fantastic skinny skull ring and the fancy camera!
xx Grace
Dream-Boating
I love your Blog!
OMG, all of this stuff is incredibleeee. I must check out this site ASAP!!
www.dragonnfruit.com
wow the NY and La tables are amazing!
http://anasworldoffashion.blogspot.com/
that skull ring is so cool!
i love it!
mindofmr.blogspot.com
I hope you had a great bday. I'm drooling over that camera!! Gimeee Gimeee!!!
Love the list, hope you enjoyed your birthday!! That camera is to lust for, that leather texture and the gold details...
Ooh, that leatherchair on the last pic looks awesome, would love to have it in my apartment!
xoxo
Fashion Agony blog
golden pentax - I am in looooove
The camera is so stunning!! I also love the clutch
xoxo, FashionFlirt
http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/
I need it - the camera I mean - I really do think I NEED it - my fingers don't want to hold a black plastic camera ever again after seeing that and I know for sure if it was pointed at me I'd smile a whole lot more!
OMG! love evrything!
that chair is just calling to be sat in! and the rings... lush x
oh GOSH and let't not forget the clutch bag!
http://www.popyourclutch.com/
OH!!!! THAT CAMERA!!!!! so gorge!!!
http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com/
i like the fancy!!
love the chanel clutch and that camera. oh the photos you could take.
i do like american pickers too. :)
xo
http://thenovelboudoir.blogspot.com
LOVE that camera, the blazer, and that amazing chair! great picks, but be careful! :)
www.ThePantryDrawer.com
Ohhhh, I love all your finds. Especially loving the pentax camera, Chanel clutch and iwona ludyga ring - I need those in my life.
Need it? Want it? Crave it? Satisfy Your Cravings For Celebrity Style and All Things Stylish and Sweet
love the skull ring...so cute!
xoxo from Trinidad
Happy Birthday!!! I love the camera! I am gonna dream about it!
XoXo
Plami
http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/
i hope you enjoyed your birthday! great picks
http://shayyyyy.blogspot.com/
The fancy is sooo addictive and lustworthy! Treat yourself to something lovely :)
www.indramaticfashion.com
o0o0 gimme gimme
i want it all :)
xx
Golden White Décor
Uh oh, that site is addicting. I love all of your picks!
Love the little skull ring.
Fashionable Collections Giveaway
Love American Pickers. Also getting into Picker Sisters. Have you seen Picker Sisters?
Happy belated birthday! Loving that camera - gorgeous!
Much love,
B
i adore all of these inspiring pics!
xo jeanette
www.simplychicforcheap.wordpress.com
Lovely items, that New York Times cadles are just to die for...
My bf and I watch American Pickers as much as possible. Soooo fun and so many great treasures!
wow! all the items here are fabulous! Especially that gold pentax!!! I want one!!!
vanessa
http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/
give me that skull ring right now.
That's a beautiful camera. The Pickers looks like a fun show. This past weekend, I "picked" through my parents' basement. Came up with some nice old photos and a few pieces of jewelry. Unfortunately, they had recently paid someone to organize it for them, so it wasn't quite as exciting as real "picking".
- Meredith
www.findingsoulbalance.blogspot.com
WOW, the camera is absolutely amazing!
xxx,
Fashion Fractions
love the clutch + jewelry + nail polish, so sophisticated! Also, have you seen svpply.com? Another aesthetica-inclined site for online lurkers!
Yep, I love American Pickers...what a great show...and awesome pieces you're lusting after!
Happy Belated Birthday Miss Glamourai! That was certainly a befitting nickname and indulge in your birthday! The new camera is gorgeous!
That skull ring is amazing!!
NICE!
Love,
www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc
That chair is brilliant!
That pentax camera screams glamor! It's to die for!! love! xoxo
http://hellofridaybypaik.blogspot.com/
Tiny rings are awesome, so delicate and naive: I love them
Sara C.
Fabulous looking camera!!!!!
The tables are great!
Whoa that camera is amazing!!!
http://thesignaturebow.blogspot.com/
OUTFIT POST: Citadel Parade
Love that Pentax!
Happy Birthday!!
bisous depuis la Belgique
http://www.outfit-of-the-day.be
omg.. that camera is freaking hot!!
http://aartifiit.wordpress.com
xx
I love the skull accents! very fun;)
http://mstwirlyskirts.com
wow, all these pictures are amazing! hope you had an amazing b-day... u deserve it!
xxx
www.ladyalamode.com
That camera is seriously ahhmazing. I am not even sure if I care how good it works it' so bangin!
www.empirestilettos.com
I LOOOVE THAT!
if you're not already follow me, i mean you could if you want to and i'll follow you back.
my blog♥mfashionfreak
Your blog is amazing, I can't wait to come back and check out more of your posts
xo Leslie
http://lesliechristen.com/
chic! love the camera!
Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/
Love the Alexander McQueen card case, totally drooling now.
Lucky! All those things look amazing! :D
Have a Good Day!
David
VirtuallyStunning.blogspot.com
I want the NY and LA tables! pretty
xoxo
www.glassesandbuns.blogspot.com
seriously loving the LA & NY tables. i wish they had one for TO, show some CANADA LOVEEE hahaha
gorg
http://dressedyet.blogspot.com
I also follow http://fromme-toyou.tumblr.com/ and I saw you there, are you gonna post something about the event at Tiffany's????
I hope you do!
Thanx
HAPPPPY HAPPPPY HAPPPPY BDAY GORGEOUS BABE! We love you soooo much Kell!!! And wish you the sweetest, happiest and sweetest days with lots of Cubby and Bunny kisses! Enjoy BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!!and loads of online shopping and yummy cake!! Love you long time !!!!! mwahhh xoxoWe think you are Ahhh-mazze-balls!!! xoSam, Cailli and Chlo xoxoxo
GASP at that camera!! Such a dreamy piece. Happy belated birthday lady!
Stay AMAZING!
xoxo,
NajaDiamond
www.NajaDiamond.com
The newsprint scented candle is genius... and I've never seen American Pickers but I am addicted to Picker Sisters on Lifetime.
-Jen
Chic(k) Style Blog
http://www.chickstyleblog.blogspot.com
Definitely just bought the skull ring; it was love at first sight!
<3 love that show a lot!!! They are so good at getting killer steals of deals! I am also in love/lust with that Pentax! Dang it's sexy!
xo-Brooke
http://stylespook.blogspot.com/
the small little skull ring is really lovely, get this one at least haha :D
http://badaboub.blogspot.com
glamorous!!!
Sandra
Check out my new urban photoshoot! :)
Visit my blog - http://kurmanoraktai.blogspot.com/
love the ny stool, so hilarious! also, a leopard clutch is a must have item. MUST HAVE. necessity, essentially. do not feel guilty.
http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/
I absolutely love every one of these!! That camera is gorgeous!
http://thedailytiara.com
I cannot stop fancying things!!!! Thank you for the site recommendation!
that's a seriously rare camera. It looks good.
Fashion Dawgs
i love everything...check my new blog in bodeluxe.wordpress.com
Nice selection !!!
http://camilleillustration.blogspot.com/
OMG That Camera!
Buy Affordable Dresses Online
that camera & that tiny of a ring !! Beyond !
wowwwwwwww!!!! love everything!
great post! ♥
xxxo from Argentina
http://angelieeee.blogspot.com/
you can also follow me on Twitter! :) @angelieeee
American Pickers is one of my favorite shows. There was a terrific episode where they headed to NYC and visited an appraiser about circus sideshow posters. It was so cool:)
I would love to know what the newsprint candle smells like:) I am going have to check out the fancy site.
Sincerely,
Julie
Wow! The camera is amazing!!!
oh, those rings are beautiful!
Annah xx
girlandbird.blogpsot.com
very nice photos!
very nice photos!
Those little rings are to die for! So petite and subtle, they look like the perfect accessory. I also love that McQueen card case. Beautiful. ♥
Shop vintage here!
that is the cutest camera i've ever seen. loveee.
http://www.thestylemaponline.com
awesome camera... does it still work?
http://lifeasiknowit2000.blogspot.com/
I can't get over than pentax!!!!
I'm an American Pickers fan too! Such an interesting show! I also love Pawn Stars. Do you ever watch it?
Post a Comment