you all have probably seen my apartment by now, so this post will be nothing groundbreaking. nevertheless, i had so much fun dressing the place up for friday's tree-trimming festivities, that i couldn't help but share a few photos. here's the calm before the soirée:







{ see the tree above AFTER being decorated, in this post from yesterday! }







{ see the tree above AFTER being decorated, in this post from yesterday! }

71 comments:
I love getting a little peak into your beautiful home. Wonderful little details everywhere!
my life in style
looks like it's going to be a fabulous party!!
happy holidays!
such a gorgeously styled apartment!
Your apartments is gorgeous!
That is too cute. I love how Marhta Stewart you are as well. Haha I think you and Cupcakes and Cashmere have the best decorating skills.
gorgeous design! I love that "ever after" print
check out our giveaway: http://www.cinchedatthewaist.com/2010/12/tis-season-holiday-giveaway.html
Wow, your place is gorgeous... it's so warm and inviting.
http://californiacandy.wordpress.com/
Absolute fabulousness. The perfect balance of glimmer and gold.xx
fabulous!
www.ThePantryDrawer.com
Wow love the interior of your home!!!
Love From Seoul,
Nostalgic Senses
http://nostalgicsenses.blogspot.com
Your apartment is just TOO chic for words. The decor, lighting, everything is just beautiful!
xxARP
http://idressthereforeiam.onsugar.com
looks like a lovely christmas for you!!!!
bisous...
so so so lovely! hope you had a great time! :)
i wander, i wonder
Beautiful!!
The perfect Christmas decorations with a modern touch!
I love the candles
I hope you had a great time that night!
Al
-The Red Dot
So festive. Your guest should have felt very special this night.
So festive. Your guest should have felt very special this night.
Hope it was a wonderful party! Enjoy the holidays...
http://jannsboutique.blogspot.com/
gorgeous!!!
xoxo
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
You have the most gorgeous apartment. Been following you a while now - one question - how do you manage to keep it all so spick & span & gleaming all the time!!! Wow! Love your tree event - great idea.all the best to you & yours!
Your apartment is too stunning for words! Even down to your shades...LOVE IT ALL!
xx
beautiful room!!!
What a wonderful lair for a glamourai!
So pretty! i especially love the speckly silver bowl mixed with the milk glass bowls.
lachapstickfanatique
last day to enter my xmas giveaway!
I love all the glitz & glamour your place represents...such a perfect setting for a holiday party :)
XoXO-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com
Your color palette is stunning! So posh! I love how you've built upon it for the holidays! Gorgeous!
Very nice and welcoming... I really like the way you decorated your apartment... very tasteful and elegant!
http://valentineavoh.blogspot.com/
_diary of a fashion stylist_
What a breath-taking styled pad! Love how lavish and cozy it is, especially with all the candles and hip art.
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.
I really love it, just the right amount of holiday glitz!
Your pad is absolutely gorgeous like from out of a magazine. Happy Holidays to you.
Your home is gorg! It is amazing how you were able to completely fill it up without it looking the least bit overdone. Beautiful!
Looks great!
www.plentyforpennies.com
Wow perfect !
www.mydailyoutfits.blogspot.com
Perfect. Just so beautiful! xx
http://www.annawithlove.com
I still can't believe that's your apartment. It looks like a friggin' magazine! Gorgeous!!
you have the most gorgeous sense of design your apartment is breathtaking. seriously. :)
http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/
Wow you have such a beautiful apartment! Such a delicate and awesome details everywhere :)
Sam
I'm in such awe! Your place looks like a million dollar home!
Your home is sooo pretty and stylish ofcourse! it convinced my BF to redecorate our house:) xox
Wow!! You're apartment is like a swanky, high-end lounge! Love it! Ever think of switch to interior design?
Your apartment is amazing, so beautiful!
godddddd your apt is seriously amazing. i absolutely love seeing pictures of it!! please keep posting pictures of your apt-- gives me sooo many design ideas! xx
Your place is fabulous!!! Where do you find most of your original pieces? Thrift? Ebay?
inlovewithsandiego.blogspot.com
your decorating style is fabulous, very inspiring!
Your place looks wonderful with the perfect touch of holiday! I'm sure you were a wonderful host and had a great night!
<3 kris&kel
www.krisandkel.com
your home has totally encouraged me to redecorate mine...much to my husbands dismay i might add. i went to school for interior design and i must say you are crazy talented in everything you do!! thanks for being so inspiring.
♥ thesoundoflace.blogspot.com ♥
♥ thesoundoflace.blogspot.com ♥
It is always a pleasure to see photos of your apartment!
There's nothing like a festive mood to get into the spirit of Christmas. I'm lovin' your tree. =)
You have the most beautiful home! A winter wonderland for sure
Kate xo
collectionsandcreations.blogspot.com
Your apartment is soooo beautiful.
I can't see enough photos of it.
Please keep posting pictures of
your gorgeous home. You have great
taste and your apartment is such
a huge inspiration for me.
Your place is AMAZING! And I love how you decorated the tree. What clever ideas for ornament, not at all too precious. My tree is pink feathers...now I can't wait to decorate it this weekend!
http://leffetdepapillon.wordpress.com
These pictures are lovely!
Love Cindy
www.glamourblog.tk
I adore that massive lamp coming through the living room! is it DWR? Love love love.
I Live For It
X. Jewls and Liza
Wondeful party coming soon... love the decoration.
http://jaicroise.blogspot.com/
gorgeous! exactly like your apartment inspiration photos.
Love the little hobnail-ish candle holders and candy dishes. I plan on nabbing a few for my own little apartment update.
llooovvee the colors in these photos! the decor is lovely <3
xoxo
literally looks like a winter wonderland! so festive! beautiful work with your place :)
OMG! I wanna live in your apartment :D!
It is so chic, It really looks like you!!
definitely why you dont study interior architecture? :O
regards!
I love your design sense : ).
your home is fabulous, and your silver tree is so hot.
Miyan
www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com
awww I love it all! you've just inspired me to go find an old bar/restaurant specials board now too. love that propped up in all the artwork.
i stopped putting on trees at my house for christmas
but if it's this elegant look then i should put it back :) love your photos
comments and follows are appreciated at my two new posts:
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com/2010/12/holiday-gift-guide-pt-2.html
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com/2010/12/todays-look-in-bleudame.html
twitter @divalicious_m
Your home looks beautiful as always. But where did you get that "Ever After" print? It's stunning.
LOVE IT!!
your apartment is so gorgeous!<3
i wonder what`s your job? cause your apartment is so beautiful like you`re a professional interior designer
merry christmas from poland:)
Oh my goodness...that is my taste! You sure are good at decorating and have a great taste!!!!! I could move in right away!
xo
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! You are so talented! Your apartment looks beautiful! You should really think about taking up interior design. I'm sure hundreds of people would pay for you to help them decorate their spaces!
could you please come decorate my apartment? seriously... not even kidding!
Kendra
kendra
http://closetconfections.com
i love your sparkling christmas tree...it's very elegant <3
www.mewmew-angelica.blogspot.com
:o
wow!
the decor is.....wow!
gorgeous apt! where did you find the gold lamp? love it!
I love everything you have! I love your place! Was wondering where you bought that ceramic hand you use as a napkin holder... :-) Thanks, Angelica
Wow, you sure can throw a party!! Can I come to your Xmas party this year? Lol. My apt looks so bland compared to yours, I need to take some style notes from you!
One week from Christmas and I am so excited... your place looks very festive.
Post a Comment