11.02.2010

{ sunnies shining }




{ pics courtesy of stylecaster (more images on their site!) }

at the not-so-bitter end of this photoshoot, lori goldstein and i were gabbing about our shared obsession with all styles of sunnies. she decided it would be fun to have me try on just about every pair in the studio ~ and of course i couldn't say no! shoji wanted in on the fun, and thus a second, impromptu shoot had suddenly begun: click, click, change! click, click, CHANGE! lori was thrusting sunnies in my face, shoji was snapping away, and i was just trying to keep up!!

you gotta love people who, even after years in the fashion industry, are still able to be spontaneous and joyful about it all. which reminds me, did everyone catch lori's closet tour on stylelikeu? it's so, so good (don't forget, you saw it here first!).

27 comments:

Rhai and Coi said...

Perfect! Very futuristic approach!


SIAMESESKY


SIAMESESKY


SIAMESESKY

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

These shots are so cool!!! Le love!!!
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

VerseaStyle said...

So psychadelic! ( I just know I botched the spelling of that word haha) Love these!

Unknown said...

I love sunglasses too. Everytime you you wear your vintage YSL's in a post I DIE! They look so amazing on you!

Have you seen the Sunglass Hut Blogger search contest? You should check it out and vote for your fave...er me. ;-)

http://www.fulltimefabulous.com/video/view.aspx?vid=wUF_X422uQ4

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

Oh fun :)

http://pennydreadfulvintage.blogspot.com/

Allison of Altamonte said...

SUNNIES - the cutest word for shades EVER! I love all of these looks - I hope you'll pop over to MANIC for my first outfit posts ever! My mustard yellow coat reminds me of your last post. Thanks for being such a FAB blogger!
Would you do me a favor and help me win a blogging contest - click:
Like me on BlogLovin'
xoxxox
MANIC in The City

Blond Panther & Louboutin... said...

Love ;)
http://deshistoiresdepieds.blogspot.com/2010/11/les-blogueuses-3.html

Karolina said...

It's so interesting!

http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

Emy said...

Good shots! I'd like to own the first pair:)
love your blog!!
xx

Emy
http://sweetpromises.tumblr.com/

Anonymous said...

lovely!!!

xx

Renee Nabam said...

ahmaazzing...i really love this lori goldstein....!!!!

The Village Idiot said...

cool shots.
lori is amazing! it's nice to see someone soo successful that shares the same feelings i feel when it comes to dressing my self

Sylvia said...

i love how psychedelic these pics are! and I love Lori. That stylelikeyou feature was great and I love that behind the scenes video you posted of her too. I mentioned something she said in that video on my blog because she really stuck with me. She is just fabulous, as are you!

i wander, i wonder

Anonymous said...

Honestly that is the classiest retro ad I have seen in awhile. Great job with the font and the coloring. It looks great. Now off to check out the closet tour.

Esther said...

eccentricly psychedelic
psychedelic-ly eccentric
hah!

i love that superbly long necklace in the last one <3

Arantxa Chavarria said...

AMAZING!!!!




http://sweetlittleconfessions.blogspot.com/

Nancie said...

this is so cool, love the photoshoped effect!! and the sunnies, so so cool!! http://www.fashionablenotebook.blogspot.com

CaliforniaCandy said...

How fun! Love that you always use the word sunnies!

http://californiacandy.wordpress.com/

Elizabeth said...

gorgeous photos! the colours are sublime.

http://nothingbutapackofcards.blogspot.com/

Brigadeiro said...

Cool sunnies & pics! Although the sunnies don't rival those in your personal collection ;)
xx

Copious Couture said...

These pictures are amazing!!!!





Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

styling fabulous said...

too funny - i saw the video on styleliku and was so inspired that i posted it on my blog...then came over to read your post of the day...and it is about lori goldstein...
great minds think alike!

www.fabulousfinds-elena.blogspot.com

Farm Girl Fashionista said...

You have such fabulous opportunities!! LOVE how Lori ended her video...well said...definitely my new mantra!! Thanks so much for sharing!

http://thefarmgirlfashionista.blogspt.com/

Anonymous said...

It's fun.. ~

STYLE STRUCK said...

wow, these pics were awesome!

uggkicks said...

Colourful ,I like this article .It is too hard to see colourful pics in other blogs .

maphi bayolo said...

ooooh i love it !!! it reminds me of the french singer yelle

http://kolorkrazedolly1.blogspot.com

xoxo