now that we're nearly a week into november, there's no forgetting that the holidays are fast approaching. shops everywhere are gearing up with tinsel, prematurely blasting christmas songs ~ and yours truly is loving every minute of it!
i'm definitely not one to ho-hum the holidays; i adore this time of year! i love the increased odds of mashed potatoes being served at any dinner, the gluttonous deserts that don't 'count' until january 1st, the ritual of family traditions, and the giving and getting of gifts.
in anticipation of the season, i've been looking for fun ways to celebrate with all of you. thus, i've got a slew of giveaways planned, starting next week and continuing until december 25th. but to kick things off properly, let's start with a party:

back in july, i was asked by coach to join nine other bloggers and appear in their holiday campaign, which is slated to launch on november 17th in stores across the country. but before it's officially unveiled, you're invited to the preview event on november 12th in nyc! i can assure you from experience that coach really knows how to throw a fancy, festive fĂȘte! i hope to see you there; let's start off the holiday season in style!!
i'm definitely not one to ho-hum the holidays; i adore this time of year! i love the increased odds of mashed potatoes being served at any dinner, the gluttonous deserts that don't 'count' until january 1st, the ritual of family traditions, and the giving and getting of gifts.
in anticipation of the season, i've been looking for fun ways to celebrate with all of you. thus, i've got a slew of giveaways planned, starting next week and continuing until december 25th. but to kick things off properly, let's start with a party:

back in july, i was asked by coach to join nine other bloggers and appear in their holiday campaign, which is slated to launch on november 17th in stores across the country. but before it's officially unveiled, you're invited to the preview event on november 12th in nyc! i can assure you from experience that coach really knows how to throw a fancy, festive fĂȘte! i hope to see you there; let's start off the holiday season in style!!

53 comments:
Wow...how exciting!!! Congrats to you!!!
So looking forward to your Holiday surprises:)
Stop by and say Hello ♥
Statements in Fashion Blog
That video was the best - I love that you all are drenched in Coach!! So Cute : ))
♥ Lauren
http://laurenlovestoshare.blogspot.com/
The cutest yet funniest preview ever..can't wait for the complete video.
this looks lovely! congrats!!
stayfabulous,
zarna
www.zarnasrunway.com
That video is too fun. I love all the outfits just for the fact that it looks like everyone got to play dress up...except the guy he looked boring, but still it reminds you of Childhood and I think Christmas is deff a time when we all get nostalgic thinking about what we did as kids. Life was easier and sweeter then at least for me probably not my parents I liked to wake up at 7am and open presents haha and would beg the night before to open one. Love it and I'm so happy I get to go home this year. Christmas sucks when your stuck somewhere and can't get home.
Just reading this makes me so excited for the holidays!
http://californiacandy.wordpress.com/
Oh how I wish I could be in NYC! I miss it dearly! But my time will come... *crossing fingers now* haha. This video is adorable and I can't wait to see what Holiday Handbags you all have in store!
http://pancakestacker.blogspot.com
Ooh who are all these lovely bloggers?
Love your style, Glamourai!
Such a funny video. Cheery and happy!
Like Holland I'm wondering who the other bloggers are. Would love to check out their blogs too.
Hehe, fabulous neck ruffle. Wish I was in New York!
http://pennydreadfulvintage.blogspot.com/
How exciting! The video was too cute! :)
Will have to see if I can stop by the Coach store - sounds like a good excuse to get a babysitter for my LO...
What an exciting opportunity! I cannot wait to see the footage from the fete! Wish I could be there...
Let the holiday festivities begin:)
xoxo
bianca
Loved the video! You all looked a bit like christmas trees in it. I loved that too!
What a cute video! Have fun at the Coach party - yes the last one was fun and it was great meeting everyone (including you of course!)
It looks like so much fun! I think I would want to come just for 25% off, but I'm happy to see so many of my favorite bloggers.
I wish I could be there...
http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/
That is so fabulous! What a glorious party it promises to be!
oooh...seeing the vid definitely turned me on for sparkles....can't wait for the hols....!!!!!
Love the video, it's adorable!!!
www.annawithlove.com
What a fun video .. and I really wish I could be in NYC to enjoy the party. Looking forward to te holiday season and all surprises you have for us here at Glamourai.
xo,
Rali
How great is this..! ~
You are so ADORABLE!! Excited for the party!!
I love the "I've never gotten a bad gift" Clearly because you can always DIY it into something else ;)
XOXO
I would totally come if I were in New York! I was in Macy's yesterday in Nashville and saw this picture of you with the Coach bags. It was so cool!
My word, could you all be any cuter.
ill be there!!
xoxo,
F
Le Kiss Kiss- Click Here!!
so exciting! it's hard to believe the holidays are already almost here!
CONGRATULATIONS http://www.fashionablenotebook.blogspot.com
What a great little video. Totally enjoyed it.
Oh, I am so there! Sounds like a lot of fun.
Kendra
http://closetconfections.com
Pretty campaign, wish i can be there
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com
Wish I could come!
www.FashionSnag.com
have to, have to make it there. looks amazing.
...and if u luv vintage check out www.addicted2etsy.com
for everyone who's asked about the other bloggers, here's the official list:
The Glamourai, Fashion Chalet, Keiko Lynn, Gala Darling, Saucy Glossie, Something Navy, Faboo Madness, Everything Style, It’s Her Factory, and That’s Chic.
the boy was a male model!
XOGlamourai
aw, love it! hopefully I can make it by for this one, this time!
I just love that they are so fully embracing the blogging world.
All of your parties and events always look so great! Come to Toronto and have some there so I can go :)
Long time reader, first time commenter. Congratulations! If I end up in NYC for the weekend, I am THERE. Looks like a fabulous fete. XO
OMG so cool! LOVE that video...love it!
xx
http://hotpinkday.blogspot.com/
Wish I could be there! It's fabulous to follow you on your journey!! All the best!
http://thefarmgirlfashionista.blogspot.com/
Oh my goodness, I love this! Congrats. Everyone looks insane with their sequins and feathers. I want every piece I just saw.
XOXO,
style activist
congratulations on another collaboration with coach! love the video and the glamorous looks all the bloggers are rocking!
:)
i wander, i wonder
This video is adorable! You all look great...and yes clay-mation Rudolph is the best haha!xDanielle
www.deathbyshoe.com
That Victorian collar is OFF the CHARTS AMAAZZZZZZING! I want one PRONTO!!! The video is fabbb!!!Happy FRIDAY Kell!!! MWAHH and MWAHHHH
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls
http://www.BeckermanBitePlate.com
makes me want to go out and buy Coach!
this was adorable! it made me smile... it looks like you all had a blast!
Congratulations! xxx
http://reallyliteral.blogspot.com/
Congrads. Their a lot of blogs its great you rose to the top. Heather Belle
www.heatherbelleco.com
Congratulations!The day the will come soon.
We just recently found your blog and it is truly inspirational! We hope one day soon we can make it to New York. Sad we missed coach's event.
Wishing you a fashionable holiday season
http://boxmoonbabble.blogspot.com/
http://boxmoonbabble.blogspot.com/
http://boxmoonbabble.blogspot.com/
This is so exciting...Congrats.
♥ Sheray.
fashionsherayde.blogspot.com
Oh NO!!! I'm missing what should have been my first chance to see you in your event Ms. Glamourai! Please keep posting your events for the holidays here in NYC, I will definitely follow it.
Congrats! Very cute video :)
Great great and super great! Congrats! You look stunning....and how cool is that! FABULOUS!
Kisses and have fun!
Kisses
www.angelesalmuna.com
www.shopangelesalmuna.com
Totes wish I could come! Sounds like so much fun! By the way, is your bag still available for purchase online, or not? I couldn't find it on their website!
♥ KM
http://prettyshinysparkly.com
twitter: @prttyshnysprkly
Post a Comment