1.25.2010

{ glamporium morn } little lovelies


{ above left: emerald crystal + marbled metal talon necklaces hang together / above right: lapis carnelian + octagon carnelian teardrop necklaces hang together }

lately, as so much of my days have been spent chasing a certain bunny rabbit around the dog park, i often find myself wanting to wear more modest jewels {albeit lots of them at once}. therefore, i've made a squadron of simple necklaces ~ designed to be layered together ~ so you can wear them as uncluttered or as ostentatiously as you please!

{ above: citrine double drop necklace }

click any pic to peruse the potpourri!
please note: remaining true to last week's pledge, i will continue to give 10% of all sales to doctors without borders

13 comments:

Daphne said...

I LOVE the direction of these new piece!!! You are consistently fabulous and inventive! That final piece, the double drop, is to die for. I would love to have that around my neck.
xo
d

JoJo said...

love the colours! and gold is always stunning :)
xx

Katy said...

Absolutely gorgeous jewels! And good for the pledge. :-)

Gon said...

I love the first one wih the big green pendant!!


Kiss kiss from Portugal :D
www.dimogonda.blogspot.com

the style crusader said...

oh these are so beautiful. love the big chunky gold chain. xx

Rock N Revolution said...

Love all the beautiful colors, simple and pretty.

LoveCharlesVintage said...

Everything you create is really beautiful, but these simple necklaces really stand out to me!

Alice D. Millionaire said...

these are so great!

alice d.

tssmithaz said...

My girlfriend absolutely adores you so I know she would love one of these necklaces, but I couldn't get etsy to let me send it to a different address than my billing address (two states away). Is there another site I can order off of? Thanks

TheGlamourai said...

@ tssmithaz: i do all the shipping myself, so if you order off etsy you can email me (theglamourai@gmail.com) your preferred shipping address (or put it in the 'message to seller' section when purchasing) and i will make sure it goes to the right place!

xoGlamourai

Indigo said...

These necklaces are really are really cool?

All Women Stalker said...

I love the pieces! They are funky without being over-the-top. The colors are wonderful too.

TheGlamourai said...

* when this site switched servers, all comments on this post were lost. i sincerely apologize for the inconveniece. your input is important to me and to this blog! *

xoxoGlamourai