No, I am not over it either.. Nor am I over MiuMiu Fall 2004 (or MiuMiu S/S2005- DONT get me started)
case in point: http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/F2004RTW-MIUMIU/?loop=0&iphoto=8&play=false&cnt=9 and http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/F2004RTW-MIUMIU/?loop=0&&iphoto=20&play=false&cnt=23)
all the washed leather and sashes over tweeds! the scarves! the bare legs!
Miuiccia was totally on to something that year... (and I feel like Jcrew is still ripping it off!)
* when this site switched servers, all comments on this post were lost. i sincerely apologize for the inconveniece. your input is important to me and to this blog! *
22 comments:
You're not the only one...my favorite collection ever is Prada S/S 2004 though. It was perfection...
this makes me yearn for warm indoors and cold skies.
love your blog btw.
and awesomeee blog name too
FRASSY LOVE xxxxx
www.befrassy.com
The first one, the first one! What an unique combo...bright skirt with tartan tweed coat. ha!
XoXo
No, you're not! It's amazing!
Very nice blog! Congrats!
www.doodlebyjr.blogspot.com
i still reference the color palette every fall. and the longer sweaters have taken permanent residence in my closet!
sara
No this is amazing. I love the combinations! perfect!
So insane! I love it!
wow that collection definitely looks like something you'd wear. weird.
I just visited their store in Las Vegas, and the only item that they had was the red brocade v-neck - I was so disappointed.
No, I am not over it either..
Nor am I over MiuMiu Fall 2004 (or MiuMiu S/S2005- DONT get me started)
case in point:
http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/F2004RTW-MIUMIU/?loop=0&iphoto=8&play=false&cnt=9 and
http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/F2004RTW-MIUMIU/?loop=0&&iphoto=20&play=false&cnt=23)
all the washed leather and sashes over tweeds! the scarves! the bare legs!
Miuiccia was totally on to something that year... (and I feel like Jcrew is still ripping it off!)
you're not alone honey.
that last look is also the inspiration for my bedroom makeover. everything deserves a fall re-vamp!
youre not alone!
its a great and classic, innovative collection
loving it!
-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com
That collection was so so stunning! Last one not so much...
xx
CC
so classic and gorgeous!
Tomorrow night the CHANEL on Spring Street will be selling your beloved Jade...Knowing you, you already have your calendar marked!
Prada is timeless.
the tweed coatt... perfect! So classic.
2004 and it doesn't look dated at all.
it is still decidedly fabulous, for sure
i think you are
* when this site switched servers, all comments on this post were lost. i sincerely apologize for the inconveniece. your input is important to me and to this blog! *
xoxoGlamourai
Post a Comment