yesterday involved running around town in too-tall shoes, doing fun fashiony events with coach and super-cool girls like emily, lulu, and krystal, consuming only cupcakes and champagne, girl-crushing on gwen stefani at L.A.M.B., and roaming the halls of barney's for fashion's night out.
good thing elle.com's 'street chic' was around to document a (very windy) bit of it:


21 comments:
i knew i recognized you!
my sister was at the same event and you're in her photos, from the back (recognized your haircut, and now with the rose blazer I'm positive it's you)
hot!
Great photo. I really like the whole ensemble.
You look amazing- I love all the mixing and matching of prints. Fabulous!
Great picture! Enjoy NYFW!
( cupackes and champagne? mummmmmmmmmm)
Wow, sounds like a busy day...
I really like the coat and the shoes...excellent choice for Fashion Week...
loving your pieces together
cute shoes
gorgeous as always
-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com
Love the outfit! the print combinationn is gorgeous. Have a good time! :)
luv this outfit!! :)
lacysmess.blogspot.com
You guys must be having a BALL! Gorgeous look.
I spy a Knuckle Ring. Where is this from? I love it!
you look stunning as always!
have a lovely weekend, xoxo
Girl I love how you mix and match patterns. You have your own look (no other blogger has your style). Have fun in NYC. Sounds amazing!
@Melissa Loschy: the ring is from verameat:
http://www.verameat.com/product/knuckle-duster
i have the gold version.
xoxoGlamourai
this outfit is total perfection!!!
simply fabulous!
you rock !
It sounds like the perfect day in a perfect outfit! Seriously, love it!
Love your jacket and lovely shoes!! Very pretty!
http://thenovembergirl.blogspot.com
nice shoes and lovely jacket hun*)
^___^
that jacket is fantastic all the prints soo pretty and the lace up heels. perfection, not to sound like a creeper but your legs look incredible. no fair man, not fair.
* when this site switched servers, all comments on this post were lost. i sincerely apologize for the inconveniece. your input is important to me and to this blog! *
xoxoGlamourai
Post a Comment