this week i'm super stoked to present the biggest and best cocktail rings yet, over in the glamporium. each one has its own singular charms, and i hope you find one that specially speaks to you:
this 'gunmetal gerbera ring' is a duplicate of the one i wear daily & can't bear to give up.
secretly, i think this may be the wickedest ring ever made in the world. humble, i know.
this one's like those rad sunburst clocks from the 60's, now for your finger!
the chrome chrysanthemum ~ she's shiny enough to discreetly check your makeup in.
last but certainly not least, this one is just plain pretty. what more do you need?!






17 comments:
These are all so lovely! esp that last one.
That's what I call jewelry!
workitberk.blogspot.com
ah! I NEED the last two! gorgeous!
wow I want all of them, perfect!
xx
Oh boy!! The last one is gorgeous!! You are very talented!!
Greetings from Bulgaria,
Karolina
http://szynal.com
they are absolutely gorgeous!
They are all incredible! ow do you do it?!?!
dude you are so good at this, they're freakin awesome
The Sound of Fashion
http://cokeaddictdammit.blogspot.com/
I can't believe these are yours. So incredible. I want all of them.
UH..MAZING! must. have. one!
http://my-life-in-style.blogspot.com/
incredible. you have the perfect job!
http://nothingbutapackofcards.blogspot.com/
omigosh these are great i'll take them all please.
leblogdegleopatra.blogspot.com
I'm showing these rings to a friend, and we were both wishing that each set of etsy pics included one pic of the ring on your finger. That works great for us. Thanks! ... with love from us to you.
i don't know how you had time to get these all finished! they are all so intricate and gorgeous. i'm especially loving the 3rd one- reminds me of the star on top of a xmas tree. ~joelle
some wicked ring leaders indeed. well done.
Wow you are so talented...these rings are amazing....love and want them all
Laura
http://sideshow-scrapbook.blogspot.com
* when this site switched servers, all comments on this post were lost. i sincerely apologize for the inconveniece. your input is important to me and to this blog! *
xoxoGlamourai
Post a Comment