i love this picture that craig, of altamira nyc, took of me and my new blogger BFFs, joelle and noelle, during the weardrobe conference this past weekend:

they constantly made me laugh, and we bonded over: the hard-knock nyc life, loving silly expensive things and small fancy dogs, whiskey on the rocks, our shared determination to acquire the chanel 'jade' polish, and complete unabashed jealousy over each others' wardrobes.
go read their blog, the owls are not what they seem!


23 comments:
You girls look so fabulous! What a fun day too! Miss you already! Xx
GretaGuide
looks like fun! i'd love to visit nyc - haven't been in ages
that lime green balenciaga is to die for. love your dress too! glad it was a good weekend. :]
you look fab. But their outfits are all labels - which takes away from style. I do like Joelle's skirt though!
Saw this pic on Craig's blog, and boy, you guys look amazing!!!
xx
CC
you girls look great. What a great pic. I love your dress! Amazing!!
All three of you look completely amazing!
Clearly all three of you look great but I mostly love your print mixing and the ladylike cut of your dress. So pretty!
you, tavi, noelle, and joelle ALL at the same time? the world might explode with an overload of superfabulous fashionistas- amazing
xx
great pic! seems you're having a reaallyyy good time...
http://thenovembergirl.blogspot.com
that is a fabulous shot! They do have a great blog, it's true.
u all look great!but i dont like the way the young princess dress!i mean she is a child she doesnt have to wear platforms or anything else she wears!she has to be like a girl of her age
Saw this pic on another blog and have to say I just ADORE your dress!!! Hope you had a superfab time!!
Gorgeous pictures! Looks like great funnn :)
Hmm what street is this? I live in NYC and although I can identify the backdrops of most of your shoots, for som reason I don't recognize this adorable cobblestone.
P.S. I am completely in love with this black dress. Where's it from?
Hello there! I'm a huge fan of your blog and I just saw this article about the 'jade' polish and thought you might be interested by the info!
http://www.stylelist.com/blog/2009/09/04/chanel-launches-le-vernis-nail-colour-in-jade-at-fashions-night/
wow, you guys look gorgeous!!!!
yay, i love this photo! so glad we finally met in person. ~joelle
wow amazing!!! You all look fantastic
you all look stunning.! The outfits are gorgeous.! x
LOOOOVE x
You ladies look fab. Something like SJP and the crew!
http://onechicchick.blogspot.com/
* when this site switched servers, all comments on this post were lost. i sincerely apologize for the inconveniece. your input is important to me and to this blog! *
xoxoGlamourai
Post a Comment