you all know that i love me some palazzo slacks (this adoration has been documented here, there, again, once more, and now). they are THE perfect glamour pant ~ like a ball gown with legs!
if you too are liking the look, i encourage you to go buy now:

(12 by 12 paisley palazzos, $36!!!)
i wore this purplish pair today (with a drippy, clingy, silk jersey t-shirt), became totally smitten, and convinced myself i'm probably going to need both colorways:

happy shopping, and happy weekend!!! xoxoglamourai

11 comments:
I'm just afraid of tripping over the hem. But I adore your navy pair!
I saw these on the F21 site a few days ago and immediately thought of you!
Wow, these are incredible! I love palazzo pants, and still own a few pairs (sadly, due to weight gain I can no longer fit them)...
Can you tell me what the inseam is on these? I have been searching vintage and thrift for some but it's hard. I am 5'10 so not sure if they are long enough.
Thanks Ms.Glamourai!
Funny my word verification is twelve!
The print is fantastic, but I think the shape would completely overpower my short legs. =(
Maybe I'll get to try them on in the future.
well i'm sold! they're amazing.. i just hope the f21 up here in Canada has them.. and in my size!
haha right now i'm wearing a black version of this. the whole look of it is quite different but the cut is really similar!! i really love them :)
I honestly luv your style, its very original and chic. Now about the pants, they are so colorful and perfect for summer! I am definitely going to try to get some this summer.
lacysmess.blogspot.com
i was hoping to get a great pair during my visit to turkey but they were all to simple and see through but these f21's look amazing
i bought them and wanted to forward it to you, great minds....
i bet i couldnt pull that off
but what a great proce
Post a Comment