5.01.2009

two tone / you tone / new tone



i've been a very busy glamourbee, whipping together myriad treasures for the etsy shop i hinted about. among the assortment you may expect to find a few classic favorites, alongside these newly two-toned vintage sunnies and this caramel-coated carcanet:



~ stay tuned for the launch ~
next week!


custom sunnies & self designed necklace (both made for the upcoming etsy launch!), reworked mng trench, j. crew blouse, f21 pants

27 comments:

Brigadeiro said...

Ooh! Cannot wait! LOVE this (LV-inspired?) 'chain' necklace! Looking gorgeous! :)
xx

The Stylish Wanderer said...

I cant wait! You look amazing. Your blog is just the perfect mix of down-to earth, chic, glamour, informational, arty, and just down right amazing.

ilikestuff said...

Ahh, something to look forward to! And perhaps a chance to own my very own 2-toned sunnies...I can't wait!

Cerisa said...

ooooh actually quite excited

Anna said...

Love your style, can't wait to see more of your amazing jewellery.

The Zsa Zsa Zsu said...

the "caramel-coated carcanet" looks incredible. i'm interested to know what materials you used. great work!

MONI said...

love it! you are so talented!

http://www.moneeasywardrobe.com

JULES said...

you are beyond talented girly! love this whole ensemb cant wait for the etsy launch!

http://www.styleanthem.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

well done.
looking forward to the launch!

Anonymous said...

Fab outfit, esp. those pants!

xo, Becs
http://www.stylewithbenefits.wordpress.com

Cypriotchick said...

those glasses look amazing on u! i also like how the colours of your outfit are all very simple! nce job :D

Cypriotchick
cypriotchick.blogspot.com

daniel said...

I love you in pants! I wore some stovepipe pinstripes today to celebrate!

Aline said...

you look amazing!

I can't wait for your shop to open...I love your work! I will feature you on my etsy wednesday post next week if you are open by then:)

Have a great weekend!

Amy said...

Ahhh! Cannot wait!

Cruz said...

Very cool look - I wanna see what the etsy shop has!

Anonymous said...

I need your advice, I volunteer at a local zoo and they make us wear a hideous uniform (big white golf polo or huge white sweatshirt (without hood), and khaki pants, shorts(knee length) or skirt (also knee length)) how would you jazz it up so that I may have an idea of how to keep glamour in my life while teaching people about animals?

Thank you so much!

-fiona

Alix said...

I really like your style and am looking forward to seeing your necklaces, as i have been wishing getting my hands on one for a loong time..

Anonymous said...

i love the forever 21 pants, when did you snag those? ive been looking for a god pair of wide legs pants for such a long time!! help! ;)

THE GLAMOURAI: said...

@ fiona: please email me (theglamourai@gmail.com)! i will be happy to help you with this serious challenge, but it will take more space than a comment box!

@ anon 4:04: i got them in january & saved them for spring. they are from f21's 12by12 line, which seems to be a little better quality than their normal wares.

xoxoGlam

Fashion Is Poison said...

ahhh just discovered your blog and I LOVE IT!!!

sambard@ymail.com said...

AMAZING Necklace!
Have you seen the Louis Vuitton Spring 2009 Ready to Wear? I saw is and was like "TOTALLY GLAMOURAI."
The mix of textures and animal prints, wide legged trousers and opi belts, the massive necklaces and the global feel just really reminded me of your style. Your hair is much chic-er than the models though!! Much much better.

angela said...

oh my! that necklace is AMAAAZING!
you're so talented!

Chomy said...

U r gloriously stylish!! i appreciate your bold take on style, it is rather refreshing in this blogworld made up of replicas and immitators...u do your own thing...u r trendless and so intricatly put together all the time.....all hail the glamoUai! U r ace!

bisou-joue said...

love your outfit, volumes are amazing !

wanderlust junkie said...

very lovely outfit! kudos!!!

Lizabeth said...

The title of this post was very David Bowie from the Labyrinth for me, which isn't a bad thing at all.

The jewelry that you make is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Can I just say I am absolutely blown away by your style. Its unlike any other bloggers...