5.28.2009

city citizen

a few weeks ago, i had my portrait made for a 'citizens' feature in new york's city magazine. they shot me in my jewelry studio ~ maybe you'd like to see where the magic happens?



malandrino dress

ironically, as befalls every good citizen, i was called to serve jury duty today. i guess this means i'm a real new yorker!

36 comments:

Denise said...

that was one of my favorite dresses from her collection! You look gorgeous! I usually ignore my jury duty summons... that's illegal isn't it...

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

i've never seen you look better! that dress was made for you and it was so fun to peak inside of your studio!

Simply Me said...

oh my, you are quite gorgeous, an amazing beauty. i adore that dress and you in it

Cypriotchick said...

u look amzing in these photos and ur studio is awesomely awesome :D

Cypriotchick
cypriotchick.blogspot.com

Damsels said...

guess it does .
as for me i know im a real new yorker when i see some celebrity and get annoyed that people have stopped in front of me to watch them and i juist get huffy cuz i walk so fast i run into them .

We Were Damsels

Cruz said...

Very nice, you look so chic! Good luck at jury duty.

Kyla said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous pictures!

Brigadeiro said...

You look absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on your feature! Love the dress, your studio, stunning! ;)
xx

Jennie said...

That dress is so fabulous!

Eyeliah said...

Great feature, you look nothing short of stunning!

Miss Jo said...

great photos! nice outfit and great little work space you have :)

Daphne said...

You are so so so beautiful. I love everything about these photos. I did jury duty recently, pretty uneventful.
xo

Danielle said...

GORGEOUS!!

The Village Idiot said...

amazing dress!!! You're studio looks like alot of fun!

xAZD said...

wow! what stunning photos! beautiful :D
www.xazddesign.com

Liv Bambola said...

You look gorgeous & that dress is amazing. Congrats =)

heathen said...

you look so great! it's always great to see where artists do their thing.

lovely be said...

such gorgeous pictures.. and a great studio :)

Revolution Malibu said...

Beautiful AND oprganized?! I aspire to be you!!!
:)ossie

May Kasahara said...

dear fucking lord you look beyond amazing.
goddamn girl - smoldering.

oh and I feel your pain on the Jury Duty - in nyc it's the worst. I think last time I fell asleep in a hallway somewhere on a bench.

What is Reality Anyway? said...

yes!!! you are so great x

The Voguette said...

you look absolutely beautiful! i love your hair, i wish mine would look like that!


xox.
The Voguette

The Zsa Zsa Zsu said...

your studio is so neat and tidy! I envy you!

INTIZ//INTIRA said...

You look great...love your fab' working corner :-)

matt's little sister said...

Oh you look so fabulous and inspiring. I love seeing inside people's homes and work places - Is your studio at home or somewhere else? I did Jury Duty last year :0( - My one saving grace was that I got 'dressed for court' every day. Skirt suits, jackets, shirts and ties, pencil skirts. Felt like I had a proper job for two and a half weeks! Just think of the money you'll get.

Unknown said...

hurrah! Congratulations beautiful girl!!

LACY said...

you look beautiful :) and congrats!

http://lacysmess.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

i so love that dress - the photos are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Your eyes look really nice with that make up honey!!! xoxo

street angel said...

I LOVE your blog and your style. I memorize most of your looks and you give me alot of ideas. Thank you. Ava

A rose is a rose is a rose is a rose said...

Hey! The pictures turned out nice!
see you soon!
-m. e.

Anonymous said...

beautiful, classy, inspiring! x

ilikestuff said...

These photos are so cool! What an honor! I want to know who made your dress...

Unknown said...

oh your dress!?!?!? you are stunning!

Emilie said...

Your dress is amazing and I always love your make up!

viagra online said...

tell me more about this theme, is so interesting because my girls love jewels, and I want to give her all in this world, however with a jewel like you show in the post...and I not talking about the shiny jewels jajajaja.