2.02.2012

{ more } graphic goodies

60 comments:

House of Avandan said...

Love the chanel belt.

A jewelry blog.
http://www.houseofavandan.blogspot.com

Bri said...

Garments with star fabric are really catching my fancy lately but you've shared some lovely minimalist pieces here that I would like to incorporate into my wardrobe too!

Taylor Barrett said...

BEAUTIFUL. want all of it.


http://www.onewonderfulthing.com

B.Weber said...

I want every piece.

HauteStandards

My Savage Side said...

love them all!!!!

www.mysavageside.blogspot.com

Alicia said...

Every single item is just PERFECTt!!

Mundo de Alicia ❤

Rocks Paper Metal said...

That see-through gym bag is to die for!

www.RocksPaperMetal.com

Daisy said...

love all the black and white & of course chevron :)

Honorata said...

Camila skovgaard's wedges in the last picture are awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

The Sandro top is something that I really need in my life! Really like the black and white combination looks so clean and fresh.

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

Jessie said...

love that helmut lang jacket!

Lucy said...

Love it!

http://barneybelle.blogspot.com/

letiziabarcelona said...

I love these kind of moroccan poufs! so comfy and exotic!
Love those graphic photos, very inspirational.
The white blazer is amazing.

Lovely !!


☆ Letizia

http://www.letiziabarcelona.com

Unknown said...

so cute!!!!

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

matchalattewardrobe said...

I was sooo close to buy this wallet!
Black and white is such a secure combo.

http://matchalattewardrobe.blogspot.com

S said...

The black and white combo never fails, the sandro top is perfect!

xxx

singinonmymind.blogspot.com

Tulips & Tulle said...

Great choices!

Please come by Tulips&Tulle soon!

Domonique Wilson said...

That pouf and chanel belt in the first image are simply perfection!

http://lilylovelock.blogspot.com/

x

Deborah said...

I loooove the vintage Chanel belt!

Gawgus things... said...

Totally in love!

E xx

Janet Saucedo @StudioBlueJewelry said...

I love that leather pouf/ottoman. The stitching detail on that is amazing. Great job with the selection of items.

xoxo
Janet

Isa said...

That Helmut Lang blazer love the detail on the collar!And the wedges too and of course the whole home decor makes a great set!

Aleen said...

Those shoes and the belt! Perfection x

Lousine Adelia

The Fancy Teacup said...

The heels and the Moroccan pouf stole my heart. x

www.TheFancyTeacup.com

Eugenia Woods said...

I was oogaling those viktor+rolf shoes the other day. I saw them in this amazing neon blue. Love this post!

Natalia/Shandrese said...

black/white is the best combo! really loving this post!

http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

Plums and Pearls said...

I love this Black and White Post! The one thing that stood out to me most was the white blazer. Such a staetment outerwear with that color. I love!

xoxo, Plums and Pearls

http://plumsandpearls.com

simple et chic said...

great stuff :)


www.simple-et-chic.com

one girl, one blog said...

I really love that t-shirt
http://one-girl-one-blog.blogspot.com/

Ulla-Marie said...

Great swimsuit!

Katrine - make it and fake it said...

the victor and rolf shoe is AMAZING!! i really love it!!! love K

IshM said...

love the converse and the star studded blouse, totally my style love it !
http://tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com/

Lucy said...

NICE! I've styled some of the new H&M collection, take a look!: http://barneybelle.blogspot.com/


xxx

Miriam said...

Nice collage!
I love b&w ;-)
xxx

Miriam

Anonymous said...

It's a wonderful arrangement of basics. I love the minimalistic look.

www.houseofhemingway.blogspot.com

Ambyr said...

That Helmut Lang jacket is amazing. I really love your embellished dress too.

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

Anonymous said...

Great post - I'm such a sucker for black & white..!

FJM

x


http://flapjackmelody.blogspot.com

Erica said...

I absolutely love your outfit out of all of this!

http://theprettyfactor.blogspot.com

Bougiehippie said...

blk&white is always brilliant especially when done with different textures.

Julie Gruber said...

Stunning items. All of them!

http://juliegruber.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That Chanel belt is perfection! Great post! I am totally inspired to get graphic right about now :)

Modas_diva said...

LOVEEEEE it! Love black and white! Nice pics, lovely blog. xx Fatima xx

modas-diva.blogspot.com

molliee said...

absolutely loving all this black and white! I have chevron curtains in my apt and would love a little pouf like yours!

FashionFlirt said...

Such a lovely post!

http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

kisses, Jasmin

Haute Eyes said...

love black and white everything! forever classic!

xx
Caitlin
http://hauteeyes.com

Unknown said...

Very graphic and beautiful.

_nico

www.SatinAndSalt.com

Mihaela said...

Ahh you're amazing!

haii♥mfashionfreak

Anna [StyleExcess] said...

Beautiful! Black & white is my all time favourite combination.

http://styleexcess.blogspot.com/

Ria said...

Love the photos and the items in them even more.

annie said...

beutiful graphic style!

http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

loving it all graphic in black and white

http://www.vasilievablog.com/
x

Miss Red Socks said...

Michael Kors bodysuit, do want. Great looks!

missredsocks.blogspot.com

Labella Luxe said...

Love all the accessories and shoes!

Sarah Hartley said...

Ugh, I want EVERYTHING. There is nothing I love more than black and white together.
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

SmilingStyle said...

The belt is cool, and converse is always trendy for a casual look!

www.smilingstyle.com

411114 said...

now having some new things on my wish list thanks for this inspiration.

cherrybee

http://live-life-cherrybee.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

love.. love.. love.. loveeeee.. this post..

Anonymous said...

love black and white items ^^

http://murmures-de-penderie.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

A small business phone service could still be useful for small Business Phone Service
enterprises because of its reliable and accepted functions and other specialized features. Realizing the fact that top-notch telephone services would be rather expensive, small business services continue to go in for and settle down with small business telephone services.

Catherine Sydney said...

Amazing! This is actually a nice piece of writing, I have got much clarity and ideas on this topic from your piece of writing.