1.18.2012

{ sweeter } sweaters

ever since acquiring that michael kors number you saw these past two days, i've been on a mad hunt for other sweaters with similar surprises. anything to make winter a little more fun, right? here's a slew of found favorites for you to peruse ~ click around to see what tricks are up each piece's neatly knit sleeves (the best part is, all but one are on sale)!!

TOP ROW: yigal azrouel sweater, girl by band of outsiders sweater, vanessa bruno wrap sweater, junya watanabe striped sweater
BOTTOM ROW: A.L.C. cardigan, alexander wang cut-out cardigan, duffy open-back sweater, alexander wang cardigan


47 comments:

Grace said...

I'll wear them all!

Love Grace.

Mary Ann said...

I really like the gray sweater on the bottom - it's super cute!

I'd love for you to check out my giveaway - I made two clutches and you can pick whichever size you like!

Jules said...

really like the striped one. loves me some stripes! they are all pretty sweet though. nice choices

http://venusinfleurs.com

Sarah Sekaran said...

I really love that burgundy one. Great choices!

keepcalmandcarrylipstick.blogspot.com

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Love the Wangs! This is ingenious!!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!
HauteKhuuture.com

Genie said...

I really like the shape of the first and second ones, very intriguing!

xoxo,
Genie

www.uniqueandchicstyle.blogspot.com

steph said...

the yigal one is so cute + the alc one is really unique. nice picks :)

Annie Chang said...

fabulous simple picks!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love the green one and the ones with the stripes!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

FashionFlirt said...

Love them all! :)

http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

kisses, Jasmin

Anonymous said...

love all the sweaters!

you should really check out my blog, I write about beauty, fashion, humour, my life, teen issues, and more!
www.wadduprachel.blogspot.com

:))
rachel

Modelovers said...

Oh the sweaters are so great! Very nice!

Tanja

www.modelovers.com

tres chic chica said...

Love a good sweater :) Makes your day so much better.

http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

lacoquettedelamode said...

I love the second camel one! It's so elegant...

XX Kathryn

http://lacoquettedelamode.wordpress.com/

Honorata said...

Love the blueish one!

www.mymoodmyday.com

Unknown said...

Lovely sweater selection. =)

-Sheila
http://thisandotherstufftoo.blogspot.com/

SAMANTHA said...

the top left caught my eye right away, love!



www.dragonnfruit.com

AJ TAYLOR said...

Some great picks. loving the brown folded waist one.

http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com/

Style Footprints said...

Really like the shape on the first one. x

Www.stylefootprints.blogspot.com
Check out my new post of you get a chance - vintage & market shopping in London with a visit to the former fashion house of Dior.

letizia said...

Love Alexander Wang cardigan, this guy is a genius, love everything he does!

Kiss from Barcelona.

✿✿✿letizia

http://www.letiziabarcelona.com

Suzi Maynard said...

The duffy open-back sweater is gorgeous!
Love sweaters!
Suzi x
For the Love of Audrey

Hillary said...

My top 3? Yigal Azrouel, Vanessa Bruno, and Duffy... Great picks!


www.thoreausdaughter.com

Unknown said...

Looooove them!!!





xoxo from Rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.com/

The life after said...

I prefer cardigans because I'm quite booby!

The Life After

Vanessa - PureGlam.tv said...

Really great selection - hard to find the favorite...

xox Tanja

www.PureGlam.tv or Facebook Page

The PvdH Journal said...

I am particularly addicted to the mariniere jumpers (even more web paired with oversized parkas!)

Mihaela said...

love them.

GIVEAWAY♥mfashionfreak

Jain Fiorella said...

love the duffy open sweater!!!

http://profdrskinnybitch.blogspot.com/

Luna S said...

I own so many knit sweaters that my friends actually think i have a problem--so I know what you mean! love all of these x

luna
lunaoffduty.blogspot.com

Lisa Griffin said...

Oh that duffy sweater had a great little peek in the back!
in dramatic fashion

Deborah said...

The gry is my favourite!

House of Avandan said...

I like the brown sweater, so cute.

I have a new tutorial.
http://www.houseofavandan.blogspot.com

Her Persona said...

great selection, liking the first one :)

http://herpersona.blogspot.com/
http://herpersona.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

you selected really special sweaters, great :)

http://svenjataviundco.blogspot.com/

Nika said...

great choices!

Unknown said...

I need to scoop up some cozy knits. These are great choices!!

Tiffany
http://shoeschampagne.blogspot.com

molliee said...

CUTE! love the first two on the top left!

Aarti said...

you can never ever have enough sweaters in your closet.. i love them all!!

I currently have a giveaway running on my blog, check it out:
http://aartifiit.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/giveaway-anjolee/

Aarti xxx

Kelly said...

I love sweaters. Even in summer.

xoxo
www.pinkiesandbracelets.blogspot.com

Rory said...

top left would go with nearly EVERYTHING in my wardrobe! <3
Rory
www.WearAboutsBlog.com
CHICTOPIA

Angeles Almuna said...

Perfect to wear them with everything! Great collage!
Love your blog and your style!
Kisses

www.angelesalmuna.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Angeles-Almuna-Design/108392002512648

Champagne Cocktails, Cashmere Dreams said...

love love love the duffy open back sweater and the vanessa bruno wrap sweater can totally pair those with a neutral maxi or skinnies!! thanks for the post!

champagnecocktailscashmeredreams.blogspot.com/

David Diaz said...

I'm a sucka for sweaters! :D

xo

Brigid said...

Love, LOVE the Alexander Wang White Cardigan!

d r ā said...

we have a really cute cardi sweater coming in next wk that we'd LOVE to send you!!!
xoxo. dRA

Nicole said...

Lovely sweaters, love them all!

Xo
Nicole D.
The Owl Girl

Urban Jungle Fashion said...

The duffy open back sweater is screaming my name!