you saw a snippet of yesterday's togs HERE, and below is the whole shebang ~ plus an easy road map for xeroxing it for yourself:

{ clockwise from above center: rick owens beanie, similar sweater, ray ban sunnies, similar watch, diego dolcini shoes, hudson jeans, rag + bone blouse, pour la victoire bag }





{ clockwise from above center: rick owens beanie, similar sweater, ray ban sunnies, similar watch, diego dolcini shoes, hudson jeans, rag + bone blouse, pour la victoire bag }





69 comments:
I am constantly bewildered by your talent for putting pieces together! You look amazing as usual!
http://www.theflareblog.blogspot.com
Such a great way to showcase the detail in your exceptional styling. x
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
I love the cutout in the sweater!
wtfwhatthefashion.blogspot.com/
Great style. Love the shoes!
http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com
that bag is fantastic! i love every single thing you ever wear haha x
luna
lunaoffduty.blogspot.com
such a great, simple look ! gorgeous !
<3
pia
everlightly.blogspot.com
Would wear this right now!
Mundo de Alicia ❤
Wow, shoes are awesome!
www.mymoodmyday.com
I love those paints they have an interesting print but are monochromatic so they are not overwhelming.
http://thefashionphysician.blogspot.com
So fabulous! Love your pants
x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com
love those jeans. Gorgeous casual day outfit.
http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com/
love the shoes and jeans! great outfit :)
www.phoandchips.com
That Fendi watch is everything...
http://www.littleredbook-thatshaute.blogspot.com
amazing outfit, love the bag!
Fashion&Chocolate
Elle ღ
Cool post, like seeing the split and then on you to see it come alive.
Www.stylefootprints.blogspot.com
those shoes!!!
✘Letizia❤
http://www.letiziabarcelona.com
I'm going to try out this look today! Esp. love the beanie, perfect for life over here in the UK!
gorgeous look babe! love the shoes :)
xxx,
Fashion Fractions
So into beanies at the momnet plus those hudson jeans are killer!Really into this look.
http://lilylovelock.blogspot.com/
x
The last photograph is stunning! What a lucky shot with te pigeon.
(and you look wonderful of course, but that is a given)
love the beanie. and the jacket
http://jas-tidbits.blogspot.com/
Very chic and simple!
Hey what a great idea showing your own style via flatlay images of the pieces! I'm inspired!!
Just found you blog and will be here more often me thinks :)
Much love from Australia,
Morgan xx
http://mojomade.blogspot.com
JEWELRY GIVEAWAY ON NOW :)
The sweater is beautiful!
Come and visit my blog if you want!
http://vittoriafiveinthemorning.blogspot.com/
Dying over the bag and shoes! You look gorgeous!
xo Lynzy
I love the bag!!!! so fun and shaggy!!
love K
Awesome shoes, couldn't take my eye off them :D
I've always been looking for the perfect cut out sweater! And finally made my own.
Lovely snaps!
http://matchalattewardrobe.blogspot.com/
That bird flying by completely completes the photo. Not only do you capture beautiful outfits, but also beautiful moments!
SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com
Love that shot of the flying bird! Very cool.
Caitlin
www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com
I love that you added a "road map" for doing the look yourself. Great idea. You look lovely as always.
So simple yet gorgeous!
www.angieandwes.blogspot.com
This is just fab! And the bird, the bird! Now that's accessorizing!
xo VIc
www.thriftjuice.com
THOSE SHOES!!! OMG! You look amazing as always and so glad we saw the up up close photo of the python jeans!
still love the look, the pants are sooo amazing
Your style is nothing short of amazing!!
Tiffany
http://shoeschampagne.blogspot.com
This is such a cute and easy mix up of basics
in dramatic fashion
love the t-shirt and sweater combination!
Love the cut on the sweater, your coat is amazing, where is it from??
http://www.fabulositywithinreach.blogspot.com/
Lovely selection! Especially the beanie ;).
xx Roxanna
www.dissectmystyle.com
Seriously still love your sweater! I really like the heels and the whole look.
xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com
love love love love love love. cant say it enough, i just love it all!
Dear Kelly,
I would like to wish you, first of all, the greatest year, since so many of your dreams are about to come true and I truly wish you the best, eventhough I do not know you in person; but I guess that when a person decides to share a bit of her life for years with total strangers, and those on the other side decide to follow those flashes willingly, effortlessly and eagerly we kind of become friends. I´m from Portugal, I do not post very often but I follow your blog daily, anticipating with excitment what the news are going to be this time, never disappointing and always revigorated and inspired. Secondly I’d like to thank you for letting a door open for us, so that we could appreciate through the years the way you’ve evolved into someone so inspiring, so creative, so meticulous, so spontaneous, but above all, so genuinely true to yourself. Thank you Kelly, for I have also grown with you. I’ll keep on coming here, visiting you, hoping that if you come to my country one day, I’ll have the pleasure of welcoming you personally, opening then the doors of my house to you and hoping that you’ll feel at ease, just like I do, everytime I come to cupcakes and cashmere. Cheers to you doll! Keep on being very Happy!
This is so sick! I love this post. Maybe I'll do some shopping :)
www.dragonnfruit.com
i would wear thhis.
Camille
ingenuestyle.com
sleek, love the coat!
Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/
Love the super cool pants.
A jewelry blog.
http://www.houseofavandan.blogspot.com
styling perfection!
oh and the capture of the pigeon is amaze!
xx
Gorgeous outfit! xo, Christina
http://www.styleclouds.de
adorable outfit! still obsessed with your sweater and the cutout!!
the hudson jeans are super cool xx
http://balletme.blogspot.com/
you are so awesome.
that last picture is seriously awesome!
http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/
AHHHH-mazzzzzzing fuzzy wuzzy bag...u know those bags make us craazzzzzy! They look like little creatures! and your stylin' is sosoooooooo fabulous with the beanie, python pants and metallic heels! Lookin' hot hot hot Kell! Love u! Rock n' roller! Watch out NYC!!!!
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls
www.BeckermanBitePlate.com
looks great! xx
Love it, awesome look!!! Come see my blog, if you like we can follow each other :)
xo Emma
love the whole thing, especially the shoes...
stylingblack.com
GReat outfit and pictures!!
http://thefashionhive.com
oh my, love those shoes and that coat... to die for!
xxx
www.ladyalamode.com
Love the neutral colors!
xo
Love it, super chic look! xo
http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com
Those shoes are beautiful.
I absolutely love those shoes... omg
you should really check out my blog, I write about BEAUTY, FASHION, HUMOUR, LIFE, TEEN ISSUES, MUSIC, and much more!
www.wadduprachel.blogspot.com
:))
rachel
you look like a glamorous badass!!! :)
esp love the photo with the pigeon!
in love with those jeans, subtle but bold at the same time!
xx
http://relisherr.blogspot.com
I'm so in love with this outfit, especially the sweater. It's so simple, but eyecatching.
Dear Kelly,
This outfit is chic yet mature.. Love it. Happy New Year to you and stay in touch ;)
Sincerely,
Rebecca @ styleantagonist.blogspot.com
Very simple yet chic - love!
xo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
you look fantastic!
www.mysavageside.blogspot.com
Post a Comment