1.19.2012

{ new bags }




i've been on a bag-buying-bender recently!! these four are my favorite new acquisitions: your classic chanel 2.55, a vintage gold-hardware ferragamo that i'll wear till i rot, that giraffe-applique-pattern charles jourdan clutch that does day-to-night double duty, and this red-froth box with beaded bow that was generously gifted to me by my pals at lena erziak. that one's obviously got #fashionweek written all over it.


88 comments:

MissKait said...

oh wow those are all amazing. of course i'm dying over the chanel bag so beautiful

xoxo katlin
kaitgirl

Miss Molly said...

what a bunch of beauties! loving them all!

http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

the fashion physician said...

I love the chanel bag (it's my dream bag) and I also like ther ferragamo.

http://thefashionphysician.blogspot.com

foodie said...

I'm loving the little clutches!

Kdotorg said...

Amazing! They're all beautiful but I REALLY like the Ferregamo :)
km-iamyou.blogspot.com
x.

Oana said...

All the bags are gorgeous, but the Chanel one remains one of my favourites ♥♥♥


http://fashioncharme.blogspot.com/

Bettina said...

Oh the Chanel, a lovely classic!

Honorata said...

Wow, I adore all black ones!!!

www.mymoodmyday.com

Bridg said...

oh JEALOUS! the Chanel and Ferregamo are so beautiful!! :)

www.phoandchips.com

Unknown said...

Amazing bags especially the red one!

http://cappuccinowithfashion.blogspot.com/

Michelle's Style File said...

Oh my! These are lovely- gorgeous pics of them too.

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

letizia said...

love the Chanel, of course!

I can see the photographer in the last picture, there's a reflect;)

✿✿✿letizia

http://www.letiziabarcelona.com

ATIVE said...

I love the giraffe!!! :)

http://ativevita.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love the chanel bag!!!


http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

Alicia said...

Would LOVE to own every single bag myself :)


Mundo de Alicia ❤

Sarah Sekaran said...

Amazing bags, I'm so jealous! ;)

keepcalmandcarrylipstick.blogspot.com

Ophelia said...

The Chanel is gorgeous!

http://cestlavieophelia.blogspot.com/

Domonique Wilson said...

Into the Charles Jourdan clutch...perfection!

http://lilylovelock.blogspot.com/

x

Render Sublime said...

The bags are gorgeous and I love that you have dotted them around the pretty things in your apartment!!

http://ficklesense.blogspot.com/

jas said...

nice acquisitions!

http://jas-tidbits.blogspot.com/

DamoiseauWM said...

Oh My God! The last bag is wonderful!!

http://exaltthearts.blogspot.com/

Branding Brianne said...

Very classic looks.

A good bag is a solid investment :)

Much love from Sydney

xx

brianne

brandingbrianne.blogspot.com

Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

i'm seriously in love with all of these but Chanel is my favorite one (of course) :)

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

April said...

Nice additions to your collection! Love where you placed the bags for the pictures!

Roxanna said...

What a beautiful classic selection! Lovely backdrop too :)

xx Roxanna

www.dissectmystyle.com

The Fancy Teacup said...

Purse envy! Can't wait to see photos of you at NYFW with at least one of them!

www.TheFancyTeacup.com

Daisy said...

ah those purses are gorgeous! im esp loving the red one with the bow :)

Unknown said...

These are amazing. I wish I could afford a Chanel. So jealous!!

Tiffany
http://shoeschampagne.blogspot.com

Isabella Smulders said...

Wauw, they are all so beautiful!
But for some reason (most of the time I would go for the Chanel) I like the third the best!
And amazing pictures as well :)
xoxo www.chicfashionfreak.com

Cathy, your Poor Little It Girl said...

There really is nothing better than a classic Chanel bag. So chic and perfect all year round!

xoxo
Cathy,, your Poor Little It Girl

http://poorlittleitgirl.com

Lace and Tulle said...

I loved the red one!!! it's gorgeous!!!!

blue roses said...

those clutches are all absolutely stunning... i think i would kick a small child to have that ferragamo clutch!

dallianceswithsuitsandskirts

Mihaela said...

the last clutch is beautiful!

my blog♥mfashionfreak

Style Footprints said...

oh you lucky girl. I love the red bag - its fab!

really love your blog - get super excited when I see you've a new post.

www.stylefootprints.blogspot.com

check out my new post or blog if you get a chance.x

Habiba. J said...

I love the last clutch the red color is gorgeous and I can see it being worn anytime of the day, it's so lovely. If you get a chance do check out my blog, I have interesting fashion posts you might love to read.

www.thegirlinredheels.com

Kate said...

gimme gimme gimme!

Unknown said...

Beautiful bags!

http://blogheloisamuller.blogspot.com/

Secondhand Stella said...

That red bag is beyond gorgeous!

Supal said...

I love all of these, but lets be real. I think the coolest thing is that you have a porcelain camel in your home.

www.chevronsandeclairs.com

FashionFlirt said...

Love them all!

http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

kisses, Jasmin

Lisa Griffin said...

wow these are gorgeous! i think my fav is the last red one, gorgeous!
in dramatic fashion

IshM said...

love them all, but the red one i love the most, so pretty love the big golden bow in it!
http://tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com/

Love said...

Oh, how I wish I can bag those lovely bags

xoxo
Love
http://lovethefashionista.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, I think you mean Ferragamo. Sorry, that one would really bother me!

Victoria said...

I anxiously await the day I'll own a Chanel bag! I also love the clutch. It's so beautiful.

Marmalade said...

I've been dying to buy the classic chanel 2.55 for YEARS now. Out of interest, how much did you pay? I want going to buy one this month but in the end invested my savings in a new SLR :)
xx

www.mediamarmalade.com

House of Avandan said...

Amazing bags!

Lots of jewelry giveaway.
http://www.houseofavandan.blogspot.com

jessica said...

The red bag is amazing!!! Such a beautiful shape and texture!

Champagne Cocktails, Cashmere Dreams said...

you can never go wrong with classic chanel! My favorite of the moment is the hermes croc jige! love love love the texture on the charles jourdan clutch!!

if you have time stop by! would love your input!

http://champagnecocktailscashmeredreams.blogspot.com/

Dress and Dish: Lana said...

Beautiful Photos!

Joana Caldeira said...

Love them! All of them :)

http://callme-jo.blogspot.com/

Outside Looking In said...

Wow, really nice! Swooning over the Chanel and Ferragamo though! Lucky you!

www.wayoutsidelookingin.blogspot.com

Janet Saucedo @StudioBlueJewelry said...

Handbags...my weakness. I really like the Ferragamo and the one.

xoxo
Janet
www.studiobluejewelry.blogspot.com

TrendsInLife said...

Chanel bag <3

http://trendsinlife.blogspot.com

Bravoe Runway said...

These are ALL gorgeous Kudos to you in buying your Chanel now. Prices go up on Feb. 1 :)

Morgan said...

Owning a Chanel is my dream! Congratulations, it's pure luxury.
<3
Treasurextrove.blogspot.com

Deborah said...

The chanel is my favorite!

tres chic chica said...

Beautiful bags :)

http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

SAMANTHA said...

omg LUCKY girl they're stunning!!



www.dragonnfruit.com

-telmasofia said...

Woow, I die for a channel bag :o
xoxo telmasofiia.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I swoon, I lust, I die!

-Nico

www.SatinAndSalt.com

David Diaz said...

Love the red bag!

xo

The Marcy Stop said...

Love the Chanel. I have it in silver. You never forget your first classic quilted. xx, M

http://www.themarcystop.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

wow! the red bag is gorgeous.

www.lifeandstylefjay.blogspot.com

designer imitation bags said...

Love all the bags with Chanel always my fave

Ambyr said...

Oooh la la I love them all. I'm thinking the clutches are more my style but this red is so rich and chic.

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

Kelly said...

chanel only looks good when placed on a white camel.

xoxo
http://pinkiesandbracelets.blogspot.com/

B.Weber said...

these are to die for.

HauteStandards

everlightly said...

the red bag is so amazing!

<3
pia

http://everlightly.blogspot.com/

TJ said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I've always wanted the first one.

Unknown said...

Love each of them, craving the chanel 2.55 :)

Xx
www.pretpenser.com
www.pretpenser.com

Suzi Maynard said...

I can see why you'll be wearig the Ferragamo one for years! Very nice!
Suzi x
For the Love of Audrey

Plami said...

aaahhhh love them!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Beauty Follower said...

Great shooting, love the red one!

StyleGrid said...

ooooh! these bags are just sublime! I especially like the vintage ferragamo one :) xx
http://stylegrid.blogspot.com

Erica said...

That red bag is divine, but you can never go wrong with classic Chanel!

http://www.theprettyfactor.blogspot.com

Théa Unknown said...

Amazing bags!



xo
Théa Unknown
http://theaisunknown.blogspot.com/

MAIALA said...

THE GOLD dEER! WEEE! and the bags bein sur, but I want the deer! xx
MAIALA
www.maialathel.com
Twitter:@mai_ala

Unknown said...

Love the red one!
http://youngfashionn.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

This bags are amazing! My favorite one is the classic Chanel.

Xo
Nicole D.
The Owl Girl

Life's a shoe said...

Theyre all so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

First bag is amazing!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

Teresa said...

Those bags are stunning!

XX Teresa

Steph & Mac said...

Such a gorgeous collection! You have great taste lovely!

xxx
-S

http://www.messylittlemonsters.blogspot.com

Lilli said...

Beautiful Bags!!:)

CINCHED AT THE WAIST said...

such a bag hag, i LOVE all of them, epecially the lena erziak, my fav was the clear clutch you wore to the Ash Shoes christmas soiree!

keep inspiring,
Annina
www.cinchedatthewaist.com

rothcomilitary said...

This bag is looking really very great.It has been some time since I visited website with such high quality information. Thank you so much for providing such helpful information.

Mimi Chi said...

OMG..I died!!!

Gorgeous!!! I have the Chanel and absolutely loved it, I hope you got yours before the price increase or got some kind of discount through friends.

www.fabulositywithinreach.blogspot.com