1.25.2012

{ peekaboo } i see you






{ borrowed david yurman earrings, neiman marcus cashmere sweater, alice+olivia tank, tibi skirt, gifted truvow clutch, donna karan tights, coach boots (last seen LONG AGO) }

remember last week when we were talking about stylistically surprising sweaters? well, i found another really cool one!! i love the way it drapes open in the back, allowing for oodles of layering appeal below (to wit, i enjoyed the way it played with my lavender alice+olivia chain-trimmed tank and voluminous tibi skirt). and speaking of peeking, i'm really feeling jeremy's voyeuristic take on this ensemble. his pics cast a sultry haze over an outfit that's otherwise as covered-up as they come.


80 comments:

Constance Murphy said...

Gorgeous! I love it!

http://runwaymeeting.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

seriously love this! the boots are divine and the skirt is adorable!

love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

B.Weber said...

Beautiful! The boots are amazing.

HauteStandards

Luna S said...

the sheen of your skirt is gorgeous! x

luna
lunaoffduty

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Love that back draping and the chain detail echoing the design...simple swoops are just so subtle and sexy!!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!
HauteKhuuture.com

CINCHED AT THE WAIST said...

daarling way to layer, i love the accent and detailon your sweater, or is that part of the tank?

great boots,
Annina
www.cinchedatthewaist.com

Sarah Sekaran said...

Love the sweater, you look great!

keepcalmandcarrylipstick.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! I love that sweater and those boots! :)

♥ Check out my blog: Principessa Gabriella

tres chic chica said...

great sweater, love the boots!

http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

FashionFlirt said...

Love these photos!

http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

Jasmin

Gricia (Cia) said...

The sweater is interesting and love the skirt a lot!

www.missgricia.blogspot.com

Honorata said...

Really nice outfit!


www.mymoodmyday.com

Styling Black said...

i'm lovingg the cutouts, an unexpected and nice twist

stylingblack.com

TJ said...

Unf, those boots... I need them in my closet.

laila said...

really pretty pretty!! love love!
http://lailaariff.blogspot.com

veronika said...

love this outfit, the sweater is simply perfect!!!! that cutout in the back and just the whole shape of it!! ^^ the photographs are simply stunning too, i'd say that they give off a feeling almots like on a set shooting a movie!! :)

Unknown said...

really pretty !!!

www.philippe-girard.ch

modelovers said...

The Skirt is so amazing! Your Look is gorgeous!

Tanja

www.modelovers.com

Vanessa - PureGlam.tv said...

The look is amazing... really like your stle...

Tanja - PureGlam.tv or via Facebook-Page

lacoquettedelamode said...

Exquisite photos- you look like a Hitchcock heroine!

XX Kathryn

http://lacoquettedelamode.wordpress.com/

Raspberry & Rouge said...

WOW you look fantastic! That skirt is AMAZEBALLS! XO Rebecca

http://raspberry-rouge.com

SAMANTHA said...

the back is awesome, these photos are super cool too. i love your layering.



www.dragonnfruit.com

Am2Pm Chic said...

Love your style, You look so chic & elegant .
Christy

http://am2pmchic.blogspot.com/

Alizée said...

You are so gorgeous! I love your boots!

xoxo Lizzie ♥

Clémence said...

It looks so warm and cosy, and looks so elegant!

Beautiful outfit. I also love the mix of materials with the cashmere, silK, chains, suede... LOVE IT!

Xx

http://murmureparis.wordpress.com/

Domonique Wilson said...

So into those images taken behind the glass!

http://lilylovelock.blogspot.com/

x

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the boots and the skirt!!! And the eviroment you took the photo in its just amazing, perfect for that outfit. You are an inspiration.

hugs from italy
Erika
http://www.thetrendfolio.com/

Habiba. J said...

WOW, those shots feel so well done and I love that sweater and how you kept everything black. If you get a chance do check out my blog, I have interesting fashion posts you might love to read.

www.thegirlinredheels.com

Isa said...

Soooo chic, loving the grey boots ,the skirt and knit combo is perfection as ever!

Kathrina Wojtala said...

Fabolous pictures!

Jasmin said...

you make any look amazing!

http://unefilleunreve.blogspot.com

Jain Fiorella said...

love the boots and your top!!!

http://profdrskinnybitch.blogspot.com/

Insomnia said...

These pictures are so intriguing. Looks like someone was spying on you.

Lilli said...

Very cool outfit!:)

jas said...

great pics. love that skirt

http://jas-tidbits.blogspot.com/

Run With Fashion said...

Gosh...you're soo beautiful!!!
Loove your hair, so cute on you!
I love the last pic soo much and the first one ♥ Looks like scenes from a commercial or something. :)
Anyways on the outfit, I got distracted by your beauty lol. I loove your skirt!!! ♥
And nice boots :)

-Eliza

Roxanna said...

Great shots, and super cute outfit!

xx Roxanna

www.dissectmystyle.com

Her Persona said...

u look so much like mila kunis its uncanny. loving your style

www.herpersona.blogspot.com/
www.herpersona.blogspot.com/

The Fancy Teacup said...

The back detail and the way the skirt plays peek-a-boo is truly spectacular. x

www.TheFancyTeacup.com

Unknown said...

i have just find your blog, and i like ! i m following
i love your boots!
super cool

thechicmode.blogspot.com
kisses from spain

Beauty Follower said...

Nice skirt.
Great hair style.

TheCollegeCouture said...

I love this! I love how you're always playing with different proportions and shapes, I'm always so inspired. You look gorgeous as always! Xo

NauticalWheeler said...

LOVE the back on the sweater!! You look great!

From Brooklyn with love,

Jen

Emily said...

Perfect sweater.

-E
http://nosweatsallowed.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

The sweater is stunning, I love the way it drapes also. I am definitely obsessed with your hair! It's so beautiful. :3

xoxo, Jjanga!
www.sayhelloandsmile.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

really like your ouftit!

http://svenjataviundco.blogspot.com/

Meenakshi (meen-ak-she) said...

Stunning! Love the cut out back!

www.dashysassy.com

Ashley Turchin said...

These photos are stunning, very editorial. xoxo

Bravoe Runway said...

I love stylistically surprising sweaters and love this one! The draping in back is gorgeous! You work with different silhouettes incredibly well!

IshM said...

love it, the grey boots are stunning
http://tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com/

isaobeso said...

GREAT PHOTOGRAPHY! I really like the navy with the metallic colors with the reds from the wood at the back... very nice indeed!!


visit my blog PEOPLE WEAR FASHION

thestyleflux said...

Great photos@ so gorgeous!


Kaye
http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

MSDOLLYDECORATOR said...

Fringe is KILLER!

XX.dd

www.msdollydecorator.com

Jess said...

you look breathtaking in all the pictures. xx
http://www.laceandfadedjeans.com/

Heels and Sunkissed Curls said...

Love it! Your ability to combine unique pieces in such an unexpectedly pleasing way never ceases to amaze me!

www.heelsandsunkissedcurls.com

xoxo, Chelsea

House of Avandan said...

Love the boots, so awesome!

A jewelry blog.
http://www.houseofavandan.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

These pictures are stunning!! I'm not even sure what I like more, the actual outfit or the pictures of it. ;)
xoxo
Andrea
Wonderful and Marvelous

Samantha said...

Loving these pics! Jeremy is so talented. And what a fab comfy sweater!

xo, sam

Unknown said...

love these pictures!! That tibi skirt you have on is marvelous!

xoxo,
Brighton
http://www.brightontheday.com

Molliee said...

love the peek a boo sweater!!!

Style Footprints said...

Great sweater and boots.love your blog :)

Www.stylefootprints.blogspot.com
Check out my pastel sweater on my latest post.x

Yunstation said...

always loved your hair
http://www.agasuitcase.com/

Audrey B said...

Gorgeous! www.casualglamorous.com

Temporary:Secretary said...

stunning photographs! love the way they are shot x

Aleksandra Skorupan said...

you are beyond beautiful, and such an inspiration! in every kind of way!

Nicole said...

You look gorgeous, I love your hair!

Xo
Nicole D.
The Owl Girl

ADJ said...

The skirt is particularly smart and stylish.

www.greeneggsandglam.blogspot.com

Kendall said...

So pretty!

http://tallkendall.blogspot.com/

6 o'clock Inspiration said...

Awesome photos they look great!
love your boots and skirt!

krishna pachegonker said...

your boots and outfits are too pretty!

Anonymous said...

great sweater, you look gorgeous!
xoxo
Josie
http://fashionisontheroad.blogspot.com/

IMACAT said...

Gorgeous Outfit.

Greetings from Germany ;)

Allegra said...

love all the layering and varying fabrics and textures, beautifully done.

xo, Allegra

www.BangBangLaFemme.com
www.ShopCollageBoutique.com

Meredith O'Brien said...

Seriously loving this look and that stylistically surprising sweater!

Anonymous said...

THOSE BOOTS! I was wondering what had happened to them. So cool boots.

María said...

wow! so gorgeous :)

krishna pachegonker said...

simply gorgeous and stunning work of art!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love your post!
Xoxo

http://lauralexo.blogspot.com

Our Sophisticated Planet said...

Great skirt! I love the layered look& super cute boots too.

Delaney
xx

My Savage Side said...

love the photos and the look!

www.mysavageside.blogspot.com