
lately i can't get enough of delicate gold jewelry, especially when it's dotted with sparkling stones. two new favorite pieces include an evil eye necklace by susan hanover, and alexa leigh's star+om lariat (both above).
of course, i'll forgive my pavé a little peacocking when it's as smashing as david yurman's chunky, gemstone-studded chain bracelets (below). unfortunately, i'll have to save up plenty more pennies if i want to add those puppies to my permanent pile!!





54 comments:
Been stocking up on quite a few gold jewelry myself...can't get enough of them! And those David Yurman bracelets...spectacular. x
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
I have been obsessing over gold too. The evil eye necklace I love.
HauteStandards
I absolutely love the evil eye necklace. Gorgeous pieces!
keepcalmandcarrylipstick.blogspot.com
These pieces are both beautiful! Loving gold pieces like this too.
Love the evil eye necklace! I've been looking for more delicate pieces as I have an abundance of chunky jewelry.
thekimmiechronicles.blogspot.com
The jewelry displayed on the giraffe is fantastic and yes definitely loving the delicate pieces in the first shot!
That little star is adorable!
x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com
Delicate gold and pave pieces are my favorite ! Great for everyday...I have two necklaces I NEVER take off !!
xxLily
goldandgray.com
I love delicate gold jewelry. I've been craving for new post earrings from etsy.
xoxo, Jjanga
www.sayhelloandsmile.blogspot.com
So lovely!
http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/
Jasmin
I really love that evil eye bracelet. Maybe I'll come across it while browsing neiman marcus last call tomorrow!
-NIco
www.SatinAndSalt.com
lovely bracelets. I can never get my eyes off anything sparkly
xx Olga
La Petite Olga
Love that evil eye!
www.dragonnfruit.com
I love that you've swapped out your big statement pieces for daintier ones for the time being. Makes you that much more versatile and is proof that you don't have to be stuck in a particular look to have your personal style! You pull off both with such ease and it is refreshing to see someone confident enough in her own style to wear what is currently inspiring her.
Have a great day!
xox
Jen
Beautiful gems!!!
www.mymoodmyday.com
gorgeous piece of art! I love fine jewelry too...
☆ Letizia
http://www.letiziabarcelona.com
I'm also a huge fan of delicate gold necklaces. It's a nice change of pace from the more chunky jewelry that usually resides around my neck.
Those chain bracelets are stunning!! But there's a lot of saving to be done before I can afford them. ;)
xoxo
Andrea
Wonderful and Marvelous
amazing pieces!!!
http://profdrskinnybitch.blogspot.com/
Lovely stuff!!
The Life After
So cute!
Amazing items... so wonderful
Tanja - PureGlam.tv or via Facebook-Page
I love the evil eye necklace!
http://ourwalkingclosetssecrets.blogspot.com/
Loove the necklaces, and the bracelets are really pretty! :)
-Eliza
Lovely pieces!
Great evil eye necklace. It's so much more than just a piece of jewelry ;).
xx Roxanna
www.dissectmystyle.com
exquisite pieces!
XoXo
Plami
http://www.fashionthrill.com/
I love gold accessories now! Great finds!
http://www.fashionablememories.com/
These are great! ... I hope you do get to save up enough money for those David Yurman bracelets cause they're incredibly beautiful!
visit my blog PEOPLE WEAR FASHION
Love the david yurman bracelets :)
Rory
www.WearAboutsBlog.com
CHICTOPIA
Obsessed with the alexaleigh. love the lariat idea. so unique
Nice stuff!
http://lifeisnobar.blogspot.com/
NEED the star and om
I love jewelry period. I've been dusting off my mother's jewelry box for some great gold jewelry.
A jewelry blog.
http://www.houseofavandan.blogspot.com
Wow! Hard to believe those last bracelets are David Yurman! It's amazing how his style has evolved with the times. I love delicate gold jewelry layered right now as well as chunky neons.
i always love your selection of jewelry :)
i love the evil eye necklace.
http://www.laceandfadedjeans.com/
I love the star necklace!!!
Scorttarius.style
Such a cool Om. You have the best jewelry
I adore the david yurman bracelets! I love that they are so colorful and not just the typical david yurman design!
http://champagnecocktailscashmeredreams.blogspot.com/
I always thought gold was too gaudy but lately I have been buy a lot of gold things myself.
Yurman always goes a bit "Claire's" for me. Loving the ojo!
XX.dd
great pieces :)
http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com
love the bracelets!
xoxo navy & orange
I've always been a fan of delicate gold jewelry... simple necklaces and bracelets that can be worn daily! love these!
xxx
www.ladyalamode.com
Lovely! That star+om is to die for!
oh those david yurman bracelets are gorge!
I would definitely agree! Can't have too many golden goodness. :)
Thumbprints That Love To Look Cute
rioandjane.blogspot.com
Exquisite on a multitude of levels!
Same here; I adore integrating gold pieces with vibrant colours, such as an orange, red or yellow dress or blouse. Makes an outfit, a look, so elegant and chic.
Gorgeous pieces!
http://www.littleredbook-thatshaute.blogspot.com
@littleredbookxo
The delicate jewelry is just beautiful.
xx
CLASSY AND SASSY
This jewelry is stunning. You have magnificent taste!
http://www.un-deux-trois.net/
What beautiful jewelry choices!!
xoxo
Cathy, your Poor Little It Girl
http://poorlittleitgirl.com
good choice! very elegant! :)
Besos desde España!!
www.pretamoi.blogspot.com
i love the OM necklace thats so me!
Post a Comment