in town for fashion week? please join me & refinery29 this wednesday, september 14th from 6-8pm at saks fifth avenue, to (finally!) celebrate the in-store launch of B brian atwood. see you there?!
What a great invitation...but now I'm Chile, my father is really ill, so next time...enjoy yourself and take a lot of photos to see that fabulous event! Kisses
14 comments:
i wishhhh i could be there!
http://www.ingenuestyle.com
Grrrr! Why do I live in Paris?! xx
woah woah woah I'd love to come but unfortunately I have to stay in Vienna for the fashion week there... I'd love to meet you, though
I jump over the ocean and I come! Have a good time!
What a great invitation...but now I'm Chile, my father is really ill, so next time...enjoy yourself and take a lot of photos to see that fabulous event!
Kisses
www.angelesalmuna.com
www.shopangelesalmuna.com
i wish i could be there! I love B Atwood!
www.ThePantryDrawer.com
I would love to go !
Too bad that I'm on the other side of the universe !
But I don't mind to wait for the photos !
http://universeandyou.wordpress.com/
Xoxo from Japan.
Looks like it would be an awesome time
oh i wish i could :/
http://girlynote.blogspot.com/
if only i was in New York....have fun !
I wish i could too.
How exciting! Can't wait!!
wish i was in NYC, looks like fun! : )
B xx
www.phoandchips.com
I was just at Sak's yesterday and saw the announcement for this - so exciting!
www.empirestilettos.com
Post a Comment