9.13.2011

{ the fashion ranger }


{ i wore: primary blouse, zara skirt, camille zarsky clutch (my wardrobe's fashion week MVP!), corello shoes }

getting a cab when you need one is among the hardest parts of fashion week (that and the lack of sleep), so i was happy to team up with mercedes benz's fashion ranger on saturday. they drove me around to shows, and in between i prowled the town, scouting for the fiercest leopard-spot-sporters on the scene (including superstar stylist june ambrose, below):



you all probably know that leopard is by far my favorite print, so this was a fun project to be a part of. click over to my facebook page for TONS more street style snaps!!

68 comments:

I wanna be fierce said...

I love June Ambrose. She does no wrong in my eyes.

-Shakiyla

Mary Ann said...

I love how all those ladies (and you) are rockin' the leopard!

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Honey you're a star! Who wouldn't want to drive you around town...Loving all the leopard! I always tell peeps "leopard" is my FAVE color :D Gorgeous collection!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

MONI said...

WE NEVER GET TIRED OF LEOPARD!!!
XX

Kate said...

Love these looks!! So great!

www.sweet-louise.blogspot.com

GetLostGlam said...

This just made me feel a million times more confident in my leopard print maxi skirt I bought last week and wore today running around town! xo

The Golden Girls said...

love it! i JUST did a post with leopard! such a great fall print :) xx
Golden White Décor

BuzyGurl said...

lol that's my friend with the leopard pants looking great as always !

www.endlessnoisenyc.com
www.buzygurl.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love your leopard skirt!! Must have been a fun project.

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

Unknown said...

i LOVE all the leopard! i'm totally inspired to add more leopard to my closet!

style-extraordinaire.com

Unknown said...

lots of fierce leopard! I love it!

xo Julia
galmeetsglam.com

Kat said...

I just featured your zara skirt on my blog too!

http://www.popyourclutch.com/

Ankita said...

all the looks are purrfect..esp the third pic..
http://chitraasfashiondiary.blogspot.com/
XOXOX

Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

Leopard is so much fun! all of you ladies look gorgeous!

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

Unknown said...

I am so running to Zara right now and getting that skirt!! you look really good!!

http://meinmode.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i love leo!!!


xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

love all the animal print

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

Plami said...

You're so lucky! I hope one day I will attend fashion week as well! Love your outfit and the mission you had! After all not everyone can pull of leopard :)

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

AJ TAYLOR said...

love your top, you look gorge!! and June is rocking that hat as usual. gorgeous looking batch of ladies

http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com

Gawgus things... said...

Look at you all rocking your animal print - love it! xx

Rachel said...

Love this outfit - amazing little prints and details!

The Polka Leopard said...

i'm loving all the leopard! x

jas said...

i still like your skirt the best

http://jas-tidbits.blogspot.com/

Jazzmin Style said...

You look so gorgeous!!

Visit my blog www.dutyofstyle.blogspot.com

The Fancy Teacup said...

That's so neat that you have such chic transportation during NYFW. Loving all the feline frenzy!

♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com

Lou said...

Great photos, love the print.

http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

@thekeypieces

Unknown said...

Love the leopard!!!♥

xx Elle from http://talonsetbonbons.blogspot.com/

Miss Molly said...

great post Kelly!!

http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

Nikki said...

You girls are all really rocking it in the leopard print --- perfect trend to sport during NYFW! Great ride too!

www.cositabella.com

Lisa Griffin said...

what a fun treat and to not have to worry about finding a cab would be awesome!
www.indramaticfashion.com

Sheree said...

Awesome job and love the shots...I actually like the stylists' one the least!

Unknown said...

leopard and snake prints are my faves.

xo
http://thenovelboudoir.blogspot.com

AshleyInDC said...

Love everyone's leopard, but your shoes are my favorite! :)

Emily said...

Love the leopard flippy Zara skirt.

http://ivefallenoutwithmyjeans.blogspot.com/

Hillary said...

June Ambrose looks great! So does everyone else! That looks like such a fun day!

http://www.thoreausdaughter.com/

Unknown said...

I really love the last look. She pulls it off so well!

♥ Gina Michele
CrochetClouds.com

Unknown said...

Sweet ride- and sweet spots!

Lauren
Breakfast Epiphanies
www.breakfaste.com

miss twinkletoes said...

I agree - Leopard is always where its at for me! LOOOVEEE!!!

www.twinkletoes-golddangles.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

All of you ladies look so chic and fabulous.....What a great post...I love it.

Julia said...

Oh my god. Love all the leopard print. It is definitely the best print ever.
xx
lesaltlake.blogspot.com

Trista said...

June Ambrose is amazing! You all look great in animal print, very tasteful and chic!

http://www.hipposandhearts.com/

Bravoe Runway said...

I've loved leopard since I was a kid! And it is my favorite print as well and I can see a lot of people at NYFW were indulging in the print! You look fabulous and how much do I love those shoes :D

Anonymous said...

that's super cool! you look adorbs! and it's awesome how leopard print is so huge now, but in much more classy and fashion fwd ways!

www.indigopeacock.com

C'est La Viii said...

Leopard print is cute! Love how you matched the skirt and top perfectly!

www.cestlaviii.blogspot.com

Camille Beaudet said...

love leopard. its always a classic

www.ingenuestyle.com

Camille

Clara Turbay said...

I like every outfit you post.

Ria said...

Leopard print is my fave too. June looked so cute that day. I took some shots of her as well.

Molliee said...

leopard is my fave print as well!!!

Love Joice said...

You look very chic with the leopard prints! gorgeous!!

grace said...

these women look fantastic!

-grace

http://herumbrella.com

Lydia Armstrong said...

The girl is the last pic is like the chicest girl ever.

SAMANTHA said...

LOVE this post! amazing captures.


www.dragonnfruit.com

Natalie Pinto said...

i've never known anything to be more timeless! LOVE leopard print! My grandma has given me so many great vintage pieces, and I am so happy to say that i will be wearing them forever!

Beautiful post!

XO,
Natalie

www.natalieanderika.blogspot.com

Our Sophisticated Planet said...

How fun AND so glamorous!!! You look lovely!!! Love the skirt<3

Delaney
xx

Anonymous said...

oh my gooodness i love this! so much leopard!

stylish with a budget said...

oh, those ladies did a fabulous job, the leopard patterns are tastefully done.

. said...

sounds like a perfect match. adore the last pic!

Leonie said...

Lovely blouse!

Simply Elegant

thepinkmateproject said...

I looove leopard as well! one of my all time favorite prints! Great outfit you have there!

vanessa

http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

Marie said...

OOooo yes! I just got the most fantastical pair of Sam Edelman Leopard Print Heels. I love them so much!

You're fantastical an beautiful, darlink!


Instylation


:D

Grace said...

Your leopard skirt is sooooooo pretty!

xx Grace
Dream-Boating

Maria Jernov said...

hehe i love this outfit made me smile :)

xoxo
Maria Jernov

www.mariajernov.blogspot.com

Amanda G said...

Ooooh I love leopard print but sadly, my boyfriend hates it :(

thestyleflux said...

Wow it's a jungle out there!

Kaye (http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com)

One Chic Dame said...

I am a leopard fiend! I'm going out to dinner tonight and was up in the air about what to wear, but I think you've helped me make up my mind...

http://www.onechicdame.com/

Leah said...

Love, love leopard!
Looking fabulous as always.

Pastels and White
Pastels and White
Pastels and White

Red Balloon said...

YES! Fall is nothing without the animal prints!

http://redhotstyles.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

The details on your blouse really inspire me!! Beautiful!

www.sewfreak.blogspot.com