9.21.2011

{ new eyes }

i posted about lauren santo domingo's apartment HERE, and was excited to again spy some of the same pieces (like that adorable bulldog!) through the covetuer's lens last week ~ it's fun to see a home evolve, its contents reinterpreted from a fresh perspective:





38 comments:

Mary Ann said...

What pretty pictures - the bulldawgs (I went to Univ. of GA) are cute!

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

I loved that space that minute I spied that gorgeous driftwood coffee table...love the evolution of tablescapes...Can't wait to see how your pad is coming along!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

Anonymous said...

Love the bulldog.

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

FashionFlirt said...

Lovely photos! x

Check out my blog if you like:

http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love these spaces.


Check out today's look:
Look of the Day

MONI said...

really cute to have anywhere around the house!!
xx

http://www.moneasywardrobe.com

NICOLE said...

love the bulldog! soo sick lol

Bri said...

The lego dog is awesome!

Grace said...

These are so cool!

xx Grace
Dream-Boating

LeeLee said...

Wow, what unique items.

3 MAIGLÖCKCHEN said...

i love the LEGO-Dog!

http://3maigloeckchen.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love those shoes! and that bulldog is adorable!

www.ThePantryDrawer.com

Bridg said...

amazing pieces! it all looks oh so very glamourous :)
B xx

www.phoandchips.com

Michelle Lee said...

that gucci heels
(is it?) love it

pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Kat said...

I never knew a bulldog could look so gorgeous!

http://www.popyourclutch.com/

letizia said...

lovely decor ! I love the bulldog too!

☆ Letizia

http://www.letiziabarcelona.com

SAMANTHA said...

wow so interesting, love the vibes.



www.dragonnfruit.com

thepinkmateproject said...

great photos! I like the styling of all the shoes incorporated with the table accents :)

Vanessa

http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

Christina Lala Lamz said...

Very chic !

http://stinnidance.blogspot.com/

EsteribyEnii said...

totally love the bull dog! I think its the best thing in the room! its so ugly its fantastic!

The Fancy Teacup said...

What I find fascinating are the hints of gold adorning decor here and there. It catches my eye and then causes me to notice the beautiful contrast in the mixture of themes.

♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com

Mónica C. Welton said...

Love this!!!


Love,
www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

Lou said...

Great photos, it wouldn't be my taste but looks great in this space.

http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

@thekeypieces

Giada said...

Love the Gucci sandals of the last picture!

Giada

http://giadascarnival.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow great shots! The dog is amazing : 0

http://craftanista.blogspot.com/
http://www.etsy.com/people/lsenerch?ref=si_pr

Gawgus things... said...

Oooh, such fabulous pieces! How very, very gorgeous :)

The Golden Girls said...

glamorous, eccentric, and fabulous! love it <3 xx
Golden White Décor

Anonymous said...

Love the bulldog what a great piece and the lego one is adorable.

Great shots from thecoveteur

www.fashionphantom.com

vanessa (the gal) said...

love the turq heels and the bulldog... now that's an animal i could take care of!
xo- vanessa (the gal)

http://fashiongalfireman.blogspot.com/

Ly said...

These pictures are so pretty.

http://www.lyzhang.com

Katherine said...

That bulldog is trippy!

La Petite Marmoset

Lydia Armstrong said...

Bull dog puppy!

Molliee said...

very cool decor! great photos!

Cherry said...

Hey awesome blog...Follow me and check out my blog :)

cherrysfashionn.blogspot.com

Gurgaon Property said...

I like is so nice.

ornella said...

Want to work for fashion? Like our carreer opportunities fanpage!! open positions in Berlin and New York!!!

http://on.fb.me/p4UK4A

Unknown said...

Omg i loooove the lego-dog!!

www.sewfreak.blogspot.com

Jen Umm said...

lego bull dog, LMAO
www.styledecorum.blogspot.com/