8.25.2011

{ b amazing }





i know i'm not the only one here who's completely seduced by the look of the new b brian atwood showroom ~ purple walls + leopard chairs + copious metallics and that insane sebastien l. agneessens sculpture all add up to total perfection!!

i was honored to introduce the first sneak peek of brian's new line HERE, and today i'm excited to let you know that the shoes have finally arrived in store. to celebrate the launch, saks is giving away a really chic sweetheart bracelet with any b brian atwood purchase (while supplies last), and following brian on twitter could win you a fleet of his favorite things, including a jo malone candle, vosges chocolates, and a handwritten note from the designer himself.

what's more, i'll be hanging out at saks fifth avenue's new york outpost (on the 5th floor!) on wednesday, september 14th, from 6-8pm, to fĂȘte the new line and show you all my favorite styles. mark your calendars and plan to stop by, won't you?!

49 comments:

Unknown said...

that's a pretty EPIC showroom, holy cow!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Unknown said...

cha-mazing! the mirror figure is so cool!!

xo
http://thenovelboudoir.blogspot.com

The Fancy Teacup said...

The showroom is totally mindblowing. From the royal purple walls, to the leopard print seating, and of course the b brian atwood shoe galore.

♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com

Kate said...

fantastic show room. Does this remind anyone else of Prince? haha

Samia {Burrs & Berries} said...

What a stunning showroom, and how incredible would it be to be living in such a space! Adore the combination of the purple walls, the velvet sofas and leopard chairs. Moving to new york in a few days, and looking forward to all the events, and would love to stop by saks fifth avenue's new york outpost! xo

s said...

This showrooom is si great ;D Love it ;)




street Diary: model LIU WEN http://magmoiselle.fr

Lindsay said...

Whoa. What a beauty! I must go now!

Anonymous said...

Wow this showroom is as amazing as his shoes are!!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

tjaana said...

I'm totaly inlove with the color of the wall.. and the shoes of course. unfortunately, i can't come stop by - 4,850 miles are a little too far, i have to admit. Hope to meet you some other time!

xo
http://flighttostyle.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

wow!!!!



xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Sandra said...

Wow, this looks amazing!

www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

Alicia said...

That is the most beautiful showroom ever!!

Unknown said...

Wow- gorgeous!!! It's the perfect showcase for his beautiful shoes!

♥ Gina Michele
CrochetClouds.com

Bravoe Runway said...

This is a gorgeous showroom and I wish we had something like this in Chicago... If I lived in NYC I'd totally visit you at Saks Kelly... Maybe someday you'll come to Chicago ;)

A said...

wow it looks incredible..great combination of elements!

http://anasworldoffashion.blogspot.com/

gold N turquoise said...

the showroom itself is a work of art! thanx for giving us the inside scoop.

jenny
http://goldnturquoise.blogspot.com/

kristina@beancakes ★ said...

amazing!! i love brian atwood!!
xx ~ ks

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Gorgeous! YOu weren't kidding Kelly, that store is amazing! Love how sculptural the space looks and feels...all the better to showcase those BWood goodies!

Even the wallcovering...I DIE!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

Hillary said...

That's out of control gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

http://www.thoreausdaughter.com/

Unknown said...

AMAMAMAMAMAMMAaaazing.....

http://www.designers-artists.com

Mihaela said...

OMG!

my blog♥mfashionfreak

Jac said...

Drooling!!! I NEED those chairs and I want that sculpture.

Molliee said...

this looks like a fun place to hang out! and try on all the shoes;)

Sara said...

Thanks for the great photos!
I see a lot of shoes in these photos that aren't on saks.com. Will they be available at the actual store or are they a part of his regular collection?

Thanks,
Sara

Parisian ShoeGals said...

It's like a surrealistic dream comes true. I am a huge fan of Brian Atwood's shoe design but the showroom is beyond fantastic!

The Eye Behind the Detail said...

Whoa. Mind blown a little bit. It is so modern and gorgeous.

Charlotte Beecham said...

I love your blog. your style and vibe are great.

Id love it if you checked out mine
www.clothesovercarbs.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

LOVE the Petisca Calf Hair Pumps!!

www.ThePantryDrawer.com

Kate Rose said...

Into the future... amazing

http://bespokerose.blogspot.com/

SAMANTHA said...

WOW incredible design! so awesome!


www.dragonnfruit.com

Anoushka said...

Woooww !!!!AMAZING ! ♥

Courtney said...

Wow that is awesome. So new!

Courtney
I Can Be Many Things

style sidewalk said...

that showroom is to.die.for. WOW.

xx andie

http://stylesidewalk.blogspot.com/

Vanessa Lu said...

that showroom is amazing, i love the purple touches!
http://vanessalu91.blogspot.com

David Diaz said...

His shoes are always so perfect! :D

Have a Good Day!

David

VirtuallyStunning.blogspot.com

angelieeee said...

i dont know whos the decorist of this showroom but she/he is awesome! absolutely love it!♥
xxxo

http://angelieeee.blogspot.com/
you can also follow me on Twitter! :) @angelieeee

Katherine said...

Absolutley amazing! I don't know what I would do with myself if I went in there! (Probably just want to buy everything)

La Petite Marmoset

Michelle Lee said...

love this showroom

Re said...

That's a drop-dead gorgeous showroom! Definitely going to use this as inspiration!

Unknown said...

Wow I love this showroom ! so original and artistic

Really matches the brand


www.tripsandtreasures.blogspot.com
new outfit post : a day in ANtwerp

C'est La Viii said...

Wowww looks like heaven

www.cestlaviii.blogspot.com

Meredith M Howard said...

I really love the purple walls. At first I thought they were navy which is my favorite wall color right now. But the purple is great, too.

- Meredith
www.findingsoulbalance.blogspot.com

Siren London said...

Wow what a futuristic look! very chic!

Andrea Reh said...

Yet another reason I wish I lived in New York, rather than at the bottom of the world!

Andrea x

thepinkmateproject said...

wow this Brian Atwood showroom is amazing! cant wait to go to new york and visit this fabulosity!

vanessa

http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

STYLE CIRCLE said...

omg, how amazing. i was wondering "what is this fabulous place?!" when first coming upon the pictures.

Ballerina'sBun said...

Amazing showroom !please visit my blog and if you like it become a member <3 i already follow you because i really like your blog and love reading it ! So It would be a great honour for me ! xo and lovely greetings from berlin <3 nadine from ballerinasbun.blogspot.com

Patricia Olesen said...

Love it.
Xoxo

Anonymous said...

This room is so cute. I would want my room to look like this.

ebbiemag.blogspot.com