if you've ever clicked on the product credits in my posts, you've probably noticed i use beso.com as my preferred shopping portal. for a blogger trying to link up lots of products quickly (like myself!), it's a serious time saver. better yet, for an ardent online shopper (again, that's me!! and probably you too?), it makes simultaneously browsing lots of categories, stores, and brands a breeze.
anytime i'm looking for something super-specific (like animalistic apartment accessories), beso is the first place i check ~ and that's why i'm excited to be guest-editing their site for the month of june!

my good friend emily (of cupcakes and cashmere fame) is their style director, joanna (from a cup of jo) is their babies & kids editor ~ and i am proud to be the first in this new guest series. to kick it off, i've selected my favorite finds in fashion, beauty and home decor ~ preview a few below, and check them all out HERE!!

anytime i'm looking for something super-specific (like animalistic apartment accessories), beso is the first place i check ~ and that's why i'm excited to be guest-editing their site for the month of june!

my good friend emily (of cupcakes and cashmere fame) is their style director, joanna (from a cup of jo) is their babies & kids editor ~ and i am proud to be the first in this new guest series. to kick it off, i've selected my favorite finds in fashion, beauty and home decor ~ preview a few below, and check them all out HERE!!


38 comments:
Interesting, I've never heard of it before.
i love beso!!!
xoxo from rome
K.
http://www.kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
I hadn't came across this before thanks for introducing it, also excited to see your guest posts :) x
very cool and interesting. i've actually never visited the site before. I'll take your word for it and check it out!
xx, http://wordbyjessie.com/
I'm using Beso on a daily basis, too! Love this website!
xoxo
http://fashionagony.blogspot.com/
great website... ;D
FASHION NEWS: Alexander WANG Beach Collection
http://magmoiselle.fr
Congrats!!! That sounds exciting!
Curious to see your choices!
Well done, looks great!
http://www.fashionbosca.blogspot.com
sounds really exciting! would like to hear more!
stateofsunday.com
Love the blue rings!!!!
Beso is a great site to navigate and put together a wishlist. Such a fun project to be part of. My favorite pick of yours would have to be the Manolo Blahnik leopard court heels!
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
that ceramic stag bust is incredible. i've never used beso before, i suppose it is high time i checked them out.
http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/
I love Beso! Great picks- that Missoni skirt is gorgeous!
♥ Gina Michele
CrochetClouds
Congratulations! ;) I really like their website!
stylishpoint.blogspot.com
I friggin love those blue rings! Great Dress Give Away At CopperEtiquette.com
awesome.. heading over to the site now!
http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/
I am obsessed with the prints you picked, those skirts and LAMB heels are amazing. You have such fabulous taste, and congrats for kicking off the series, what an honor.
I’m having my 1st giveaway, come stop by ♥
Laurenlovestoshare
I haven't heard of this site, but I'll check it out!!
http://leblogdecitadine.wordpress.com
Kelly - I love your style, but it would be nice if some of your Beso picks were a bit more affordable.
I really like the rings!
I love beso!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Eeek! More transparent product placement! I love you Kelly but I don't love reading ads!
LOVE you, your blog, and your picks! Great post. :)
www.glamorsham.blogspot.com
Love Beso! Will be checking out your post soon!
xox
Michie
www.michiedoll.com
Im not even sure where to begin! I love everything in this list. I cant believe I still havent gotten the Kors watch :/ Must buy that ASAP! Great spread!
beso is my favorite site!!! so excited to see you one there!!! yaya!!
www.mrscapretta.com
Recipes Fashion Marriage
I didn't know this before I'm definitely going to check it out!! And congrats..
Oooh! Awesome! I love those midnight black wine glasses.
love beso!
http://mstwirlyskirts.com
Awesome, looking forward to seeing you on their site! And YAY for Miu Miu shades almost 50% off! :D
slopesinheels.blogspot.com
Great! love beso.com...so fabulous your picks....some of them I'm really I want to buy....but my budget isn't good right now...will see next month...
Kisses beautiful
www.angelesalmuna.com
www.shopangelesalmuna.com
See, I've heard a lot about Beso from both your lovely self and from Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere, but I've never really tried it for myself. I prefer using the items list on Polyvore...
Check out the blog: idreaminsequins.blogspot.com
"animalistic apartment accessories" brought a smile to my face. thanx for sharing this site w/ us!
jenny
http://goldnturquoise.blogspot.com/
I've definitely noticed in the months I've been following that you use beso quite a bit, and it's a useful internet shopping tool.. also I'm sure all your fans love the inside scoop on your shopping secrets! Congratulations on all your projects and success!
I'm going to be all over that site now! thanks for the tip!
grace
http://likethetreeblog.blogspot.com/
love beso :)
pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
great picks congrats!
http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/
Frippery? Love it! Lolol
Post a Comment