it is probably aquarel paint, you can create magnificent affects with this technique. love the colors and the effect of course. i don't know how they did it, but it is magnificent. oh wouldn't you like to be a cartoon character sometimes, maybe a manga character would be nice.
32 comments:
it is probably aquarel paint, you can create magnificent affects with this technique. love the colors and the effect of course. i don't know how they did it, but it is magnificent. oh wouldn't you like to be a cartoon character sometimes, maybe a manga character would be nice.
Very Very nice - You definitely have been blessed to meet some awesome people just like yourself - your definitely an inspiration!
Stay blessed...
Emijaa Jaaemil
www.emijaajaaemil.com
This is awesome! You are so lucky to have friends like them.
Homeowner Insurance
AWESOME..... So beautiful ;))
http://magmoiselle.fr
love this animated illustration. fabulous! wish i could do something of the sort.
xx, http://wordbyjessie.com/
Beautiful!
Haha love it! great thing about the internet? you can discover such creative minds :-)
A Girl's Next Best Friend
That is an extraordinary representation of you, I love how it is animated. Heading over to read your interviews!
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.
she is so talented, i love all her illustrations!
january, x
jessicajanuary
Love this illustration!
visit me at kittensmeal.blogspot.com to get inspired
Adorable!
Love this!
xoxo
bebopandbo.blogspot.com
thats a very beautiful illustration!
http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/
XOXO
this photo is absolutely adorable!
Xx
http://chelseasgirl.wordpress.com/
http://theidea-generator.com/
WWOWOOW- beautiful and kick ass illustration!!! Love how the earrings move!! Such brilliance!
xoAdvice From A Caterpillar Store
www.AdviceABCD.blogspot.com
So awesome! Great interviews! I'm coming to NY soon....shopping suggestions?
www.mrscapretta.com
Recipes Fashion Marriage
amazing articles @ village voice & BKNY!
def nice to see the human side of an awesome blog. i'm really glad you shared that w/ us!
jenny
http://goldnturquoise.blogspot.com/
oh wow this should so be your blog header!
XX
Vi from Cali
This is so cute <3
-.rapt
http://raptinsound.blogspot.com
how cool is this! love it! I love the moving earrings:)
Absolutely awesome! Katie is super talented!
-The Embellished Truth
www.thembellishedtruth.blogspot.com
These illustrations are amazing!
I love them.
www.greeneggsandglam.blogspot.com
HOW CUTE :) I still want to to know how they got the picture to move.
geez these girls are so talented!! love this
This is awesome!!! Such a lovely illustration of you ♥
Laurenlovestoshare
Lovely! She's really talented! One of my favorite bloggers!
XoXo
Plami
http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/
I love PaperFashion :)
Howd you guys do the motion thing?
And Of course, I love you.
congrats on your interviews.
amazing :)
pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
how cute!!!
http://heelsandinspiration.blogspot.com
this paper version of yourself is quite nice :)
way to cool! Love it! :)
<3 it
<3 you
great!!!
Post a Comment