nearly dropped dead smack dab in the middle of new york fashion week, when i opened up the daily (it's like the fashion world's version of us weekly), and saw an enormous, full-page photo of myself (taken by the illustrious garance doré, in an ad for glamour's young & post network) staring back at me.

things got even weirder that night, when i found myself at a stoplight in the back of one of nyc's ubiquitous yellow cabs. another cab pulled up beside us ~ and there i was again, smiling down from the car-top advertisement! seriously, seriously surreal.
big thank you's to garance and glamour! i'm so proud to be part of this network of talented ladies. i hope you'll check out all their contributors ~ and before you run off into the weekend, please also take a moment (if you haven't already) and enter my rebecca minkoff giveaway!!

things got even weirder that night, when i found myself at a stoplight in the back of one of nyc's ubiquitous yellow cabs. another cab pulled up beside us ~ and there i was again, smiling down from the car-top advertisement! seriously, seriously surreal.

big thank you's to garance and glamour! i'm so proud to be part of this network of talented ladies. i hope you'll check out all their contributors ~ and before you run off into the weekend, please also take a moment (if you haven't already) and enter my rebecca minkoff giveaway!!

99 comments:
beautiful! garance is so great. congrats!
Oh my that is amazing! And you of course looked amazing! :D
xxx
http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/
P.S: I'm giving away a House of Harlow ring that I think you'd love! :D
amazing outfit love that pattern
snorgtees giveaway @
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
wow that is seriously so cool! congratulations, you have made it to exactly where you wanted to be :)
<3 steffy
http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com
Congratulations! That´s crazy! I´m happy for you!
- Dani
http://myjungle.tumblr.com/
Congrats !!!
I love your jacket, looks amazing !
well to me it is pretty natural that, as I said before, you were the first one I ever followed because you have style; you are amazing in matching things up. Take this photo as an example. The pale gorgeous colors look fabulous together. The pink and the brown look so elegant and delicate. You finished it up with a sparkling vest. Very tricky to wear a sparkling jacket, but not with you. You look elegant and sophisticated and it has a calming vibe (although I get very excited when I see a post of you). Oh my fabulous lady
LOVE your jacket here. It's so beautiful. Congratulations on everything!
www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com
that would definitely be a drop dead experience!:O
congrats! you deserve it!;)
much love from Tokyo,
Yuka
blossomlink
that must have been a crazy feeling. like opening up a magazine and just seeing u in it. well it is a beautiful photo of u
http://www.postmodernrunway.com/
Congrats Kelly, you look gorgeous! I cant imagine how great that must have felt seeing your pic :-)
Confessions of a Purse-a-holic
Garance! Wow! Lucky you!! You look lovely in this picture!
that jacket is gorgeous kelly !
http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.com/
AWESOME!!! You look gorgeous :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com
Congrats you look gorgeous!!! That's a very good news for you.
http://www.clemenceandme.com/
You look great! Who made that wonderful jacket you're wearing?
congratulations!
lovely! that jacket is perfection.
X
http://www.thefashionhash.com/
What surreal experiences! That's so cool to be surprised and find yourself glamorized like that. You look lovely as always Kelly!
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.
congrats! that must feel pretty incredible! so excited for you!
Wow congrats lady!! I can't wait to feel what you're feeling. How excellent.
xo,
Poca
www.stylespotrun.com
wow, that's amazing! congratulations well deserved.
So exciting!!! And what a gorgeous picture! Congrats on all the exposure, it is all well deserved :)
Gorgeous photo, LOVE Garance!
♥ www.blahblahbecky.co.uk
Oh my goodness I am so happy for you!! :D I love it when good things happen to people. You really earned it.
This is so awesome!!! So exciting!! So question...what do you think of new fashionista Hailee Steinfeld's style? Just sat down with her for an interview!!! Gorg pics!
www.mrscapretta.blogspot.com
that is INCREDIBLE. congratulations! the ad looks amazing too. nice job and you deserve it.
http://wordbyjessie.com
Wow this is stellar! Congrats on all of your success! One thing I really find refreshing in this post is your ability to tell us about your recent exposure without bragging, you really deserve it!
<3 Sarah
theantiquepearl.blogspot.com
Congratulations! That's amazing! I bet you felt like Carrie Bradshaw :)
Check out my new post if you get a chance!
www.ashesoflaughter.blogspot.com
xx,
Erin
love the delicate necklace you are wearing, perfect choice, as it does not distract or detract from the fun floral pattern of your jacket.
http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/
That must be the weirdest experience, to just happen upon photos of yourself all over the city! But that's ok because you look gorgeous, and your outfit is amazing, and it must have felt like such an honor. Congratulations!
http://www.thevanitylair.com/
Beautiful.
You look beautiful!
xo thefashionguitar
goood for you! i can just imagine the shock!x
http://fashionablenotebook.blogspot.com/
that's so amazing. you must feel so happy, like you're in a dream. you deserve to have your face everywhere! it really speaks to what you do and who you are and how people are responding to you. its so great!
http://www.speakmylanguages.blogspot.com
Sheer beauty.
xoxo, http://heelsanwedges.blogspot.com
You look gorgeous!
Congrats!
http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/
XOXO
So so so beautiful.... ;D
anna dello russo street style here: http://magmoiselle.fr/?p=5959
oh! You look so beautiful!
http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/
Oh, ja ti tak závidím. Aj ja chcem byť niekedy v nejakom časopise a aby sa o mne písalo. Ty máš to šťastie. :) A fotka je úžasná, samozrejme. A tvoj outfit tiež. ;-)
Congrats - how fun!! And you look absolutely beautiful, lady!
I can only imagine, you look beautiful. congrats
Style by Stylifiq
Absolutely breathtaking
you are so breathtakingly beautiful in this photo, darling! so happy for your success! incredible jacket, too.
xo
i wander, i wonder
Gorgeous photo, love Garance too! NHG x
love it especially because the great Garance Doré took the picture. Fantastic outfit by the way!
www.annachoice.blogspot.com
Bisou Anna from Amsterdam
Nothing better than a fab, talented person who is also humble.
Ppl genuinely want good things for that person, and consider them deserving. Proves you don't have to have an over-sized ego and talk a good game to get to the top when you have genuine talent that speaks for itself. Lovely manners, well played.
And congrats on being recognized for your craft.
The next step is the side of a bus, but look out for mud puddles ;)
fabulous photo, absolutely adore how you look here
http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x
AWESOME! You deserve it! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com
Congratulations! I hope that those are the first of many similar pleasant surprises =]
x
love that blazer with all the sequins. perfect colour combo the designer choose. i want it!
http://myrtleandpearls.blogspot.com/
Thats so great! Your style is amazing so of course its deserved. You look gorgeous in the picture too. Loving the jacket!
Kisses and congrats from wonderland!
Amber
http://themagikmirror.blogspot.com/
wow, beautiful!
OMG You should totally come to see the Paris shows!!!
Love your blazer...
Follow me in Paris Fashion Week:
lapetitefilleaparis.blogspot.com
Amazing outfit!
http://kimchicsisters.blogspot.com/2011/03/decor-lovin.html
You look gorgeous--how exciting!!
http://thebohemienne.wordpress.com/
Wow, congrats!! That is one amazing photo, you are so blessed!
So excited for you and so proud- congrats!! You totally deserve it :)
this is so pretty! love your color combinations!!
oh wow, congrats and MUCH deserved! you are truly fabulous.
wow such a huge deal again. congrats. I love seeing your style. please continue to wow me, like anna della russo <3
The jacket is perfect: daring & lovely. Love it. Feel free to let us where it is from!
http://davidikus.blogspot.com/
http://www.davidranc.com
CONGRATULATIONS KELLY! How surreal yet WONDERFUL!!! You look lovely in the photos!! :D
I love this picture of you! I always have a problem about taking pictures (especially straight on) but this imaged just reminded me of an article (posted below) on how to pose for the camera. It really helps!!! but this image is flawless.
oops here you go for the ladies who are interested in the tips!
http://blogs.smarter.com/fashion-beauty/2011/02/11/how-to-pose-for-the-camera/
You look beautiful. That is indeed a gorgeous photo!
LV
http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/
These are amazing pictures! You look gorgeous as always :) and I entered the giveaway and am totally dying for the booties! xoxo Marissa
wow that has got to be one of the strangest but coolest feelings ever! Congrats, that is really amazing :)
Congratulations! You look beautiful.
congrats!
you look great!
xoxo
http://stylison.blogspot.com/
Congratulations you gorgeous girl! Couldn't be happier for you!
Are you going to be at the TXSCC next weekend? Hope so, love to meet!
Kristina
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you!!! Well deserved, Darling. XO
UM seriously. Enough with the fabulousness. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!! You know I love you girl! You are my idol. Period.
congrats beautiful!!!Love your jacket btw...
http://natnenno.blogspot.com/
this jacket is totally awesome, wow! <3
www.abitoffashion.com
you look beautiful on the picture..i love the necklace by the way..it's interesting!
xoxo
Ayu
how nice....love your hair !
Congrats!
Zepequeña.
Congratulations, you're amazing!
http://stylishpoint.blogspot.com/
What a BEAUTIFUL picture!
www.cathykhayes.blogspot.com
you look amazing.
Congrats darling! You look amazing!!!
Xoxo, K.
That sounds just crazy amazing!
Juliet xxx
Wow you look stunningly gorgeous in this shot! You lucky thing, but it must've been so weird for you!
I'm proud to say I'm your newest follower! Follow me at: http://luxecouture05.blogspot.com/
x
congrats!! you look great! xxx
you look very lovely :)
visit:
http://thefashionwords.blogspot.com/
Congratulations, you deserve it!
Congratulations!!
I also want to say that you are one of my favourite blogs! Your collections are incredible and very very stylish!! thank youuuu for your posts!
Your jacket is so amazing!
xoxo
B* a la Moda
congratulations !
you look stunning
http://dressedyet.blogspot.com
wow, i can't imagine, that must be so so strange!!! so rewarding as well though, you must be just brimming!
congratulations :)
january, x
www.jessicajanuary.com
congratulations...and what a gorgeous photo!!!
Love K
www.lovekittykatstyle.blogspot.com
loving the detail on that blazer
let me know your thoughts on my new blog entry and follow me at:
My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries
woot woot!!! so cool, you deserve it!
Fabulous! and congratulations, you have a great taste and style!
Kisses
www.angelesalmuna.com
www.shopangelesalmuna.com
Wow! I hope I will be able to catch those cab advertisements with my lens! Will send you pix when I'd be successful!
wow! well done xx
OMG get over yourself, you are so vain it's ridiculous.
Post a Comment