Such ornate and beautiful jewelry. I am especially enamored with the gold intricate backing on the earrings. You have such talent and work wonders with the accessories.
My jaw just dropped to the floor. These pieces are unreal! The henna fringe necklace is my favorite.. and the aquamarine ring.. and the ivory fringe necklace. I can't make up my mind. You're so talented!!
never took a look at you collection before. I love the vintage look of the pieces, it makes them timeless. The colors are magnificent, especially the aquamarine ring. I also love the black jewelry, they always look very dramatic and sophisticated the same time.
kelly, your jewelry is so unique! I love it. I currently make jewelry too when I have time, but your stuff is so inspiring! Have you ever thought about getting your jewelry produced? You could start your own line and sell it at Bergdorf's or Saks. It would be fabulous! Keep it up! I love fashion, and you are definitely a go-to girl for glamour.
38 comments:
Wow! These look REALLY, really good! They just keep getting better!
just amazing you are so talented in everything that you do!
<3 steffy
steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com
Wow, these are amazing! Where can you buy them??
http://www.thevanitylair.com/
Oh, tie náušnice s tými strapkami sú teraz v móde. Určite si nejaké zaobstarám ;) A tieto sú fakt krásne :)
Such ornate and beautiful jewelry. I am especially enamored with the gold intricate backing on the earrings. You have such talent and work wonders with the accessories.
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.
these are so interesting I love them!
http://www.frankvinyl.com
you have such a great eye for modernizing retro elements.
i just broke one of my all time favorite necklaces (read about it below), so perhaps i shall peruse the new wares!
http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/
about to check them out. i love these! they're gorgeous.
http://wordbyjessie.com
very nice ;))
http://magmoiselle.fr/?p=5891
Lovely jewels :D!
xxx
Wow! Truly gorgeous :) xx
My jaw just dropped to the floor. These pieces are unreal! The henna fringe necklace is my favorite.. and the aquamarine ring.. and the ivory fringe necklace. I can't make up my mind. You're so talented!!
these are beautiful and i would love to be able to own any one of them. amazing!
http://www.speakmylanguages.blogspot.com
Love them!
http://ivorycrush.blogspot.com
Jewellery to die for.
x
Lelinh
My Style Affair
Magnifique! Superbe!
Merci.
Eva
Wonderful jewels, I love their ethnic style!!!
http://www.clemenceandme.com/
I love this colllection!! Your jewels are so amazing.
Amber
http://themagikmirror.blogspot.com/
so.many.pieces.i.want!! i wear my doublewide desperado ring nearly every day and just love it! Thank you, Kelly!!
Wow your jewelery looks gorgeous!
www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com
very lovely Kelly!!!
http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/
WOW!
xo thefashionguitar
Wow, these are absolutely stunning. To die for.
wow these are so nice
let me know your thoughts on my new blog entry and follow me at:
My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries
You are a master of merchandising! I love your creativity :)
These are beautiful
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com
Gorgeous pieces! My favorite is the blue coral ring ;)
gorgeous!
http://kimchicsisters.blogspot.com/2011/03/decor-lovin.html
So many maazing pieces!!! Well done Kelly!!!
xxx
http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/
P.S: I bet The House of Harlow feather ring I'm giving away would look gorgeous on you! :D
well done girly!!
Amber
Ambersmouthwash
Come check out my new sequin skirt!
well done, they're stunning !
never took a look at you collection before. I love the vintage look of the pieces, it makes them timeless. The colors are magnificent, especially the aquamarine ring. I also love the black jewelry, they always look very dramatic and sophisticated the same time.
amazing pieces! You're so talented!
Whitney
www.MyStylishFriends.blogspot.com
kelly, your jewelry is so unique! I love it. I currently make jewelry too when I have time, but your stuff is so inspiring! Have you ever thought about getting your jewelry produced? You could start your own line and sell it at Bergdorf's or Saks. It would be fabulous! Keep it up! I love fashion, and you are definitely a go-to girl for glamour.
Congrats! That's so exciting! You're blog is fab, so I'm not surprised! xo
http://tryitonmegirl.blogspot.com
SOO cute! you should try myface makeup made for your skin type! myfacecosmetics.com
Amazing jewelry! I just got my earrings and put them on immediately! They are stunning......so happy!!
wow, oh my goodness! you're really tapping into my ideal aesthetic!
glass-of-fashion.blogspot.com
Post a Comment