2.09.2011

{ the winter sun }






{ wearing: lanvin for h+m sunnies, vintage earrings, michael kors watch, forever21 t-shirt, vintage skirt, clutch & boy's blazer, badgley mischka shoes }

if you follow me on twitter, you may know that i've just returned home from las vegas, nevada (i went for ENKWSA ~ a trade show devoted to SHOES! endless pictures coming soon), ready to continue the stylistic-sensory-blitz with tomorrow's fashion week commencement. just wish i could have brought a little bit of that glorious desert sun back with me!! it sure would make outfit planning infinitely easier.

55 comments:

Christie said...

Stunning as always. Love your style. Flawless.

Rick said...

Very creative! Love the style and photo angles!

Tapstar321 - Nicole Jones said...

I love that skirt!

theramblesofafashiojunkie.blogspot.com

krisandkel said...

These photos are incredible as is your skirt! I can't wait to see all the shoes you came across.

Looking forward to hearing all about fashion week :)

<3 kris&kel
www.krisandkel.com

Zarna said...

your vintage skirt is beautiful and that weather looks seriously wonderful :)

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better it's getting cold in Vegas. Not New York cold but, Vegas cold. I also think you were upped the style quotient in Vegas while you were here.

lindsey lowe said...

love this skirt!

Anonymous said...

♥ those Badgley Mischka shoes!

http://www.sprezza2raw.com/

baci ♥ Brad

The Fancy Teacup said...

Glad you were able to catch some sun in Sin City...you look gorgeous as always. Have fun during NYFW, and stay cozy!

www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.

Rin said...

Love the skirt!!

http://blushfashion18.blogspot.com/

xoxo,
Rin

Karena said...

So fabulous can't wait to see your shoe posts!!

Come and enter my fabulous giveaway from Splenderosa!

Karena
Art by Karena

Beckerman Girls said...

THis is AMaaazzzzing!!! You are amzazzzzing my darlin'!!! Im sooo obsesssed! You made this outfit looook sooooooooo cooool! and sooo effortlessly!!!! OBSESSSSED!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOve alll of it!! And that skirt would loook sooo rockin'for Brimmy with some motorcycle boots and an army jacket!
Mwah!!!!
your sistas
xox Beckerman Girls
www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

Alien said...

Great pictures!

Nicole Dao said...

A leopard print maxi skirt with pleats is amazing on so many levels!

www.mintypeaches.blogspot.com

Rossella said...

wow you look great as usual

let me know your thoughts on my new blog entry and follow me at:

My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries

Lace and Tulle said...

i love your leopard skirt!!
looks amazing!
www.theclassique.org

CINCHED AT THE WAIST said...

amazing skirt, just genius!

great ensemble,
Annina of www.cinchedatthewaist.com

HUMANITYISBEAUTIFUL said...

I have a thing for t-shirts and skirt combos! Nice :)!

Gawgus things... said...

Shoes, shoes and more shoes?! Can't wait to see piccies of that!! xx

Sylvia said...

love your look, lady. skirt is dope. I'm going to vegas next week am definitely feeling some fun costumery thanks to your inspiration.

xo
i wander, i wonder

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

Elegant, sophisticated day time look. I love the combination of the white T-shirt (which is plain and simple) and the texture of the skirt. It’s a tricky combination but you make it work. I’m not sure about the blue jacket because of the color. Anyway, the shoes makes it so stylish chic and refined. The big clutch looks perfect.

Raspberry Jam said...

Great!

Love your skirt!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/


XOXO

Unknown said...

amazing look and the pictures are just so lovely. adore the leopard print skirt

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

Anonymous said...

really nice look!

http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Awesome skirt!!!

www.LIVINGandFASHION.blogspot.com

SAMANTHA said...

I love this look!! its so simple and free!

xx
www.dragonnfruit.com

Run With Fashion said...

Love the sunnies and the clutch :D

Michelle Lee said...

love your style like always
awesome skirt

http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
-Michelle (female solo artist in Korea)

Anonymous said...

really nice! love that skirt and the look.

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

That skirt is amazing...so jealous you got to spend some time in the sunshine!

XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Wynn said...

This outfit is the perfect balance between comfort and glamour. Well done!

The Village Idiot said...

great skirt!
how come my hair didn't look as fab as yours when i grew mine out! love it

Baby Budget Blog said...

Love the skirt, the earrings, the pic with your shadow and oh, I do wish you would have brought back the heat!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Jessica said...

There is NOTHING like desert warmth - definitely the thing I miss most since my move east. Glad to hear you enjoyed your time soaking it up!

blank said...

wow i want those sunglasses, so perfect!

--la vie en BROKE--

The Bohemienne said...

I am in love with that skirt. Utter love.

http://thebohemienne.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

I tottaly Love this Skirt !

http://universeandyou.wordpress.com/

Molliee said...

love this skirt! fun outfit!

Closet Fashionista said...

I love that skirt! And that event sounds amazing :D I looove shoes :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com

TheChambrayCountess said...

Love your skirt and can't wait for the shoe photos!!

Anonymous said...

My only issue with trade shows is that they don't you buy off the floor :) otherwise I would love to go to that trade show I love shoes after all.

Anna said...

You look absolutely stunning!! Very unique!

http://stylekaleidoscope.blogspot.com/

Tea Joeli said...

Great blog and pics:)

WWW.THEBRUNETTEWORLD.COM

kisses

thisiswhati'dwear said...

WOW! Amazing outfit! Haven't visited your blog in so long - You look great as a brunette! Perfect perfect skirt and sunnies

x

thisiswhatidwear

Yasmeen said...

FASHION WEEK :X So excited...And I love this outfit; I'm thinking it makes all of us bloggers miss warm weather that much more :(

Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

The Closet Digger said...

I'm totally obsessed with photos!! AMAZING!
Love
Dora

KimChicSisters said...

Nice photos!

Check out & follow our blog!

http://kimchicsisters.blogspot.com/2011/02/chic-chairs.html

Aubrey and Melissa said...

wow beautiful skirt, i love the pleats.

Signorina Christina said...

Love your skirt so much....Gorgeous...


SignorinaTina

Britney said...

Great look! I especially love the skirt :)

Sabo Skirt said...

We are so glad we came across your blog. We find a lot of inspiration in you and your style blows us away.

Lots of love from the .sabo skirt. girls!
XOXO

www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.com - ONLINE SHOP

Unknown said...

I love your hair!

xo Teresa
www.teresalifeandstyle.blogspot.com

the-caramel-lady said...

Your blog is amazing, and your photos are woooonderful. you look a lot like Jessica Stroup, amazing :)
Xoxo.

annawithlove said...

you are gorgeous!

Mxx said...

The white tee with the leopard skirt is awesome!