2.10.2011

{ vote glam }

as you've probably gathered from my sidebar at right, i've (surprisingly!) been nominated for the first-ever bloglovin award for best personal style blog. i'm intensely honored to be in the running alongside four of my favorite internet friends (rumi, jane, emily and karla), and am also delighted to find a few more of my preferred reads ~ like the cut and man repeller ~ chosen in other categories.

i hope you'll all CLICK HERE and vote for your favorites (and please follow me on bloglovin while you're at it). congratulations to everyone else who's been recognized this year, and thank you so much for reading the glamourai!

28 comments:

lindsey lowe said...

will definitely be voting for ya. you're one of my favs.

Anonymous said...

horrible blogger choices here

HUMANITYISBEAUTIFUL said...

I voted for you last week :) Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck!

From Suns To Moons said...

Voted for you last week. You're the best.

Anonymous said...

You have my vote : ).

Monique said...

Hi Kelly, thanks for reminder, I have voted as well now:) I wish you good luck! :)

la reina cotilla said...

I voted for you last week.
Congrats, I hope you win.
caprichos de ana

Twins said...

Just few day left before the result!! I vote for you already!! Good luck bellla!! And I cross my finger for you xx

hug xx
www.addict-to-twins.blogspot.com

jeanette said...

Voted for you! You have THE most amazing style! Really love your blog

Anonymous said...

voted for you! you're so amazing & beautiful....
giveaway on my site: silk scarf to win ;)
http://mademoiselleandcomag.wordpress.com/2011/02/10/concours-moio/

SAMANTHA said...

love, love your style :)

xx
www.dragonnfruit.com

annawithlove said...

VOTED. goodluck girl! xo
www.annawithlove.com

Michelle Lee said...

best luck to you :)

http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
-Michelle (female solo artist in Korea)

Movielicious said...

I voted for you, because I totally ADORE your blog and your style. Keep my fingers crossed!

Patricia Flores said...

I really hope you win! Vote ;)

blank said...

just voted for you, fingers crossed! good luck!!

--la vie en BROKE--

angie said...

congrats!!!!

and i just voted for you. i LOVE your blog!

Yasmeen said...

I voted for you a few days ago :P

I love all the other bloggers too, but I'm very picky and your blog seems to meet all my standards :X

Good luck! And congrats to everyone :)

Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

Rebecca Jane said...

You already had my vote!

Anonymous said...

What do you guys get if you win? Recognition? Or what? Anyway I voted already I know I voted the Man Repeller on something, but I can't remember who else I voted for because most of the blogs chosen are ones a read. It was some tough choices.

Cathy, your Poor Little It Girl said...

I love the small picture in big frames. I'm moving into a new place soon so I have lots of decorating to do! What a great idea!

xoxo
Cathy, your Poor Little It Girl

http://poorlittleitgirl.com

Sarah Dee said...

Already voted for you ;)

<3 Sarah
theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

Britney said...

Congratulations and good luck! :)

ChloƩ Vioz: Just one More said...

I'm totaly in love of your fabulous flat!!
I come here everyday you have such a style! Thanks to share that with us!
xxx
Kiss From France
C.

Eyeliah said...

oh course, done!

Vanesa said...

Good luck!!!

http://lipstickcandy.blogspot.com/

Beau Bazar said...

Voted! I really hope you win! Love your style! Huge fan! :)))

xoxox
http://beaubazar.blogspot.com/