I don’t’ know why but cobalt blue is definitely the best color of the season. I have a blue bag and I wanted to dye it because of the color, how things can change in fashion. Love the Napoleon feature, this is how long lost centuries can be an inspiration. The women in the 18the century knew how to put a look together (at least when they were rich). Love the gold opulence, it’s like they wanted to hide all the bad things.
Mmm, good to know - it's one of my fave colours - but have nothing in it at the mo.... must look up some blue vintage:)btw - would you know where I can get some fab & well priced vintage leather shoes online?
i just LOVE the way you put together this post. looks amazing- and then all the inspiration it contains.. just wonderful. thanks for sharing. hope you're having a good monday x
I love that colour. This season cobalt and orange are surely my number ones!! I've bought these amamzing ASOS Pumpkin heels in cobalt (last post) and they make every look more special. Do you have a lot cobalt already?
My first comment is a question: where are those beautiful kabuki-esque plates from? The blue and black and gold ones? I clicked on all of tje source links and I stil couldn't figure it out...
Also, I apologize for my first comment being a question when really, I have always wanted to let you know that I love your style, your blog, and your jewelry.
49 comments:
I love that color in the interior design photos. And the pumps with the black tights.
So lovely...
Yasmeen
Castle Fashion
I totally agree.
awesome collection! love the the first pic! marine is so hot!x :)
http://fashionablenotebook.blogspot.com
j'adore! i also love the different skirt shapes :)))
Love cobalt blues-- very excited that they are making their way back into the limelight this season =)
www.bluebonnetsforsal.com
i thought it was neon orange :D
I don’t’ know why but cobalt blue is definitely the best color of the season. I have a blue bag and I wanted to dye it because of the color, how things can change in fashion. Love the Napoleon feature, this is how long lost centuries can be an inspiration. The women in the 18the century knew how to put a look together (at least when they were rich). Love the gold opulence, it’s like they wanted to hide all the bad things.
Mmm, good to know - it's one of my fave colours - but have nothing in it at the mo.... must look up some blue vintage:)btw - would you know where I can get some fab & well priced vintage leather shoes online?
Love the color of cobalt this days and I hope I can purchase one.. I've been looking around and I can't find a good one. Lovely color! Love this post!
www.audrinajulia.blogspot.com
amazing collage of inspirational images, kelly. thanks!
xo
i wander, i wonder
Loooooove the electric blue!! ;D
http://magmoiselle.fr/?p=4636
love those splashes of blue
Beautifuls fotos!!!!
Love the outfit of the red hair girl and of the woman above!!
Big kisses!!
B.
One of my favorite colors this season!
xoxo
http://www.fashionagony.blogspot.com/
fantastic, just like i love it with touch of color...
were you in Milan ?
http://modeinkiosque.blogspot.com/
gorgeous selection, amazing colours
http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x
love the tableware!!
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com/2011/02/shop-it-all-at-besocom.html
hells yes and totally loving!
http://www.missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/
Like PretaPorterP - I'm also a big fan of cobalt blue! Totally loving it!
xx
The red lipstick on the first image is pure sex kitten.
♥ www.blahblahbecky.co.uk
i just LOVE the way you put together this post. looks amazing- and then all the inspiration it contains.. just wonderful.
thanks for sharing.
hope you're having a good monday
x
Cobalt blue is such a beautiful color! It enhances the elegance of any outfit.
So beautiful!! I love the blue heels with the black tights! That is my favorite color combo!
xoxo
Cathy, your Poor Little It Girl
http://poorlittleitgirl.com
Love all the shades of cobalt blue, great inspiration :)
XoXO-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com
I love that colour. This season cobalt and orange are surely my number ones!! I've bought these amamzing ASOS Pumpkin heels in cobalt (last post) and they make every look more special. Do you have a lot cobalt already?
Thanks for sharing these lovely pics!!
xo thefashionguitar
i am loving anna della russo's blue prada sunnies!! they are sooo cool!
Way to call it! I love that outfit, Mrs. Taylor Tomasi-Hill!
this whole idea of brights is really hot. i have totally seen red everywhere as well as this cobalt!
http://wordbyjessie.com
Great shots, so many stylish looks and items. Good Inspiration!
I love wearing a slick of cobalt on my eyes as eyeliner....
http://velvetandtea.com/
I love cobalt. It adds a great pop of color!
http://www.crochetclouds.com/
agreed blue looks great and set to be THE colour choice next season
Love the electric blue... just bought a pair of shoes in that color from Zara!
www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com
Nice collection of images. The sunnies are super cute and I love the china!
Love it! Blue is my favorite color so every shade of it I adore though some more than others, of course!
Beautiful compilation of photos. You have a spectacular eye!
I love Anna Dello Russo :)
http://www.purseandco.com/
Hi Kelly,
My first comment is a question: where are those beautiful kabuki-esque plates from? The blue and black and gold ones? I clicked on all of tje source links and I stil couldn't figure it out...
Also, I apologize for my first comment being a question when really, I have always wanted to let you know that I love your style, your blog, and your jewelry.
~Rachel
Thank god because they are my favourite colours :)
-Grace
http://www.theafeminada.blogspot.com
Great collage! Love pops of color for spring!
I'm so glad because my favorite color is cobalt blue. Love that electric pop it gives :)
xoxo
Cyrillynn
Positively adore the dish set!
Erzsébet
x,
Elizabeth
omg omg! where is that white crinkly clutch from?? i must have it!
i love these colors for this season
let me know your thoughts on my new blog entry and follow me at:
My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries
Blue is my absolute fave! These looks are great!
Blue is my absolute fave! These looks are great!
Love the colour palette. All shades of blue are my hues of choice lol! I'm more of a pastel girl myself though.
I love blue! Especially that last picture of the "NYFW notebook". I knew it looked familiar!
www.shoesnjules.onsugar.com
Great post. Blue is one of my favorite colors.
Post a Comment