2.28.2011

{ glamourai giveaway } rebecca minkoff x shopbop








{ gifted elizabeth & james cat-eye sunnies, assorted jewels (including kelly framel teardrop talon necklace), primary | new york f/w 2011 leather jacket, forever21 cardi, free people slipdress, michael kors watch, gifted rebecca minkoff classic clutch and femme fatale shoes }

this week, i'm excited to be partnering with designer rebecca minkoff (who is celebrating the debut of her first-ever shoe collection on shopbop.com), to gift one lucky reader with the shoes of her choice!! to enter, hop over to the shop, pick out your favorite style, then let us know which one you most love by filling out this entry form. and voila! you're on your way to winning that pair. the results will be announced next monday; bonne chance mes amies!
----
UPDATE 03.07.11: this contest is now closed. thanks to everyone who participated! XOK

148 comments:

Baby Budget Blog said...

Love all the black especially the skirt/dress! Great giveaway!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Francesca Robertson said...

i entered! love the bootie in nude!!

xoxo,
F

Le Kiss Kiss-Click Here!

barb c said...

What an amazing giveaway! Thanks, Kelly & Rebecca & Shopbop!!

imen said...

looove your look and the glamourous giveaway ;)

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

Oh what a fabulous idea to wear nude shoes with black, it is very tricky and not that obvious, but as always, you are an inspiration. It is also a fabulous way to wear some peep toe shoes in the winter. Fabulous black with fabulous nude. The clutch looks very vintage and has a classic look, love the gold detail.

Of course I entered this amazing competition.

Anonymous said...

So many great shoes!!

http://www.fashionanatomie.blogspot.com

kiocci_93 said...

great giveaway! i like Femme Fatale Sandals black (:
e-mail chiarae93@yahoo.it

Copper Etiquette said...

I just entered so excited I love the nude colors!
www.copperetiquette.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

So cute! i will def be entering the contest! I love rebecca minkoff's bags so i cant wait to see her shoes.

http://fashionwashere.wordpress.com

serena said...

love all the black too!

serenadelisa@hotmail.it

SORDESCO said...

ahh the femme fatale shoes are so perfect, i love how you paired them with this outfit. i entered, thanks a ton!

Marcel said...

Great giveaway and those shoes!
Marcelina, xxx

Alessandra Fanizzi said...

i love the nude plus striped black "femme fatale sandals"
and you look gorgeous in those ones ;)

fanizzi.alessandra@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I'm obsessed with those shoes. love RM in general. in fact, I have one of her diaper bags bc let's face it, just bc I'm a mom doesn't mean I can't look fabulous and chic. I love that even after the baby is ot of diapers I will still have this beautiful bag with whimsical birds on the liner!
I love your jacket too. so gorgeous.

Lena Ker said...

Wow! Beautiful!


Fashion Illustration)
http://lenaker.blogspot.com/

Closet Fashionista said...

Love the outfit!! I entered :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

The Purse-a-holic said...

blogged your giveaway!

http://jannsboutique.blogspot.com/2011/02/good-morningits-giveaway_28.html

Anonymous said...

http://www.bloglovin.com/m/193909/184076343/a/0/aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRnd3dy50aGVnbGFtb3VyYWkuY29tJTJGMjAxMSUyRjAyJTJGZ2xhbW91cmFpLWdpdmVhd2F5LXJlYmVjY2EtbWlua29mZi14Lmh0bWw=

those are gorgeous! absolutely delicious!

love
bananasplitmoon@gmail.com

Chiffon Dreams said...

Aww...they don't have any shoes in my size =(

stop by!
http://dreamingchiffon.blogspot.com

dorothydancing said...

Wouawww the Rebecca shoes are one of my favorite for this season !! What a nice giveaway !!

I entered and chose the femme fatale shoes in nude.

Many thanks !!

xxx

dorothydancingblog@gmail.com

http://www.dorothydancing.be

Sarah Dee said...

Awesome giveaway! <3 The doll pull tab booties were my favorite!

Sarah
theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

Katherine said...

These shoes are so elegant! Love it
La Petite Marmoset

Unknown said...

you
look
gorgeous!!!




xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

SunriseLunettes said...

What an amazing giveaway!

I Just entered and choose the Femme Fatale Sandals in black

xoxo

Unknown said...

amazing give away! love her shoes esp the black and gold brooke high heel sandals! The heel height is perfect for all the walking I have to do in Shanghai.

Anonymous said...

wonderful give away! i love the animal printed shoes. super chic.

http://wordbyjessie.com

Anonymous said...

Just entered...this is by far a SWEET and heavenly giveaway! Her shoes looks fantastic. I've actually been looking for a pair of walkable shoes without sacrificing style and chicness - the heel height on all of them are perfect. I can see myself rockin those on the streets of NYC!

xxLauren

http://littlefashionbird.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks for this great giveaway! I would love to win the Strut Pumps!!

Emily said...

thanks for the giveaway. xo

blue roses said...

so psyched to enter this; only what lovely, dashing pair to choose? decisions, decisions...

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

Nicoletta said...

this is amazing!
I'm going to partecipate!
-Nico-

la reina cotilla said...

Please enter me! thanks for the giveaway.

I love the Femme Fatale Sandals
Style #:RMINK40112.

The one you have in the picture, so so lovely, awesome sandals.

mail: caprichosdeana@yahoo.es
name: ana gonzalez

Anonymous said...

ahhh i've done it! so adorable! Lets hope!

nina oliva said...

they are all amazing! really like your clutch too!

Rose said...

Your shoes are wonderfull !

http://mademoisellerosee.blogspot.com

Martha C. said...

Oh great! I LOVE Rebecca Minkoff, I had no idea she was doing shoes!

Steffie said...

Now this is one great giveaway :)
I chose the Vixen perforated pumps in black love them <3
www.thechicorner.blogspot.com
Steffie xox

LF said...

i love Rebecca Minkoff's shoe collection, def entering the giveaway-crossing fingers and toes!

thanks!

jess s//LadyFlashback

vasaki said...

Great giveaway!!!!!!love your blog and Rebecca Minkoff's bags...& shoes,from now on!!!!

I love the "Doll Pull Tab Booties",in Nude.....with a little white dress!!!!so summer-ISH!! <3

vasaki112005@yahoo.gr

Anonymous said...

I Just entered! Wow I am so excited!!!

I opted for the Doll Pull Tab Booties in print - cant wait

http://ivorycrush.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Though I usually find myself falling all over the animal prints, I'm in love with the simplicity of the Nude Strut Pump. I can see them fitting in my wardrobe very nicely!

-Grr

Leanna said...

What a fabulous line - thanks for letting us in on the giveaway, Kelly!!

Ria said...

Love the doll pull tab booties!

hédi ro's world said...

such a lovely shoecollection ... i absolutely love the perforated pumps!

HUMANITYISBEAUTIFUL said...

i am loving this outfit and the shoes style it up to a whole other dimension ( also the earrings and the zippered jacket) oh, i just love it all...niiiiice! :))))

Giovanna said...

Lovely Shoes, i love the ones you are wearing! I entered for the giveaway for the ones you are wearing..
Thanks for the chance.

Valerie Friedrich said...

The Doll Pull Tab Bootie in Dalmation is amazing...a little Edie Sedgwick infused with a little Cruella; stupendous. XO Valerie

www.imstarvin.blogspot.com

The Bohemienne said...

Thanks for the giveaway, and I'm excited about the reasonable prices for these shoes.

http://thebohemienne.wordpress.com/

MP said...

everything about the Strut Haircalf Pumps is so fresh! the height of the heal, the Dalmatian print, and the cut out is a nice twist on the T-strap! it's a perfect amount of funky chic!

Frank Vinyl said...

those glasses are so great on yoU!I really love how they look and I also love how you are wearing those shoes.. I don't think I would of thought of that!

http://www.frankvinyl.com

Yasmeen said...

:D Thank you for this giveaway. Her shoes are classy.

Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

Rania Kelesidou said...

Amazing shoes,I've just entered!

mll mag said...

loooooove your look ;))


http://magmoiselle.fr/?p=4636

Ashley Vives said...

I am in love love love with the combination of black and nude! I would feel on top of the world with any of these shoes. They embrace beauty, sexy, classy, sophisticated!

Théa Unknown said...

Amazing outfit, I love it.


xo
Théa Unknown
http://theaisunknown.blogspot.com/

Mihaela said...

A longtime reader here... I entered. Love the nude pumps.

The Fancy Teacup said...

Entered the giveaway! Love the shoe collection debut-shoes galore. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful giveaway!

www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.

María said...

Love your outfit and all the shoes!!
xoxo

htp://meandmylifestyle.blogspot.com

Beckerman Girls said...

Just entered babe!!! Such a hottt giveaway! Our favourite are the Doll Pull tab booties in black and white (spotted leopard)...would wear those to death!!!Sooo rock n' roll! You look fab Kelly!!! Love ya!!
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls

www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

Alice Sidorencu said...

My favorites are Brooke High Heel Sandals.
alyce_00_ro@yahoo.com

Kisses

CHOCAROME said...

Doll Pull Tab Booties i love them <3
my mail is:

kasia433@onet.eu

Anonymous said...

i would love to have, the same shoes as you...

Anonymous said...

I love all of the shoes, simply because I am in love with the Rebecca Minkoff brand. The one that I picked was the Brooke High Heel Sandals - Nude. It's very feminine, I love the color, and it will be perfect for spring and summer. With cropped pants, shorts, skirts it will look fabulous!

hellenmarley@yahoo.com.br
FB: Hellen Araujo

Stacey Sargent said...

I loved all the shoes! Filled out the form, and now crossing my fingers!

Madann said...

you are beautiful and fantastic always!!! :)))

kate said...

I love love love the shoes you have on in the pic. Gorgeous.

Vanessa* said...

These shoes are to DIE for! I love the nude shades, and the dotty ones. I found it very difficult to narrow down to one pair for the entry! Your choice of wearing he black tights with those shoes was simply divine! Love it!

mollyparnis Christina G said...

I LOVE the Femme Fatale Sandals in nude—so completely cool and feminine

KimChicSisters said...

love all these shoes!

http://kimchicsisters.blogspot.com/2011/02/walking-down-street.html

Mrs. Y said...

The High Heel Sandals in nude seem like a summer must. valmoe@cox.net

Míriam Juan-Torres said...

Done!! Love these giveaway :)
xx

Sarah said...

It's hard to pick just one style, but I love the Vixen Perforated Pumps in Nude. I could seriously wear them with everything.

Thanks, as always, for the inspiring blog & great contest!

bravegrrl said...

i love this look! the jacket is divine!!

Marissa said...

Love those dalmation print booties! Would die to have those added to my shoe collection xoxo Marissa

Wynn said...

Everything is so pretty!! I can't pick just one!

Anonymous said...

Love the leopard one, looks stylish and comfy!

MISS BITS said...

Exciting!! Those leopard booties are the JAM. I wanna win!

love,
bits

www.brianamagnifico.blogspot.com

Lizette said...

Love the nude colors for spring!

http://bebopandbo.blogspot.com

Le blog mode Miss Zaza said...

Love the Doll Pull Tab Booties

shabby said...

Done and done! Chose the shoes you're wearing above because they're the most dramatic, I think. Here's to hoping!

Song Anh said...

My favorite is the Femme Fatale Sandals, which is what you have on. I have yet to see something similar to this and the way you wore it just looks so lovely. Thanks for the opportunity to enter in this giveaway!

Cup of Fashion

Mrs. C said...

EEEKkK!!! SO exciting!!! I must say the Femme Fatale Shoes are fun, sexy and super chic!!! AMAZING!

www.mrscapretta.blogspot.com

gia said...

thanks for the chance! i like the tan boots!

my healthy twist said...

WOW! I love the illusion the shoes you're wearing give, and I love all the other shoes too! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

birdie butter said...

Great contest ... I'm a fan of Rebecca Minkoff ... I like the Vixen Perforated Pumps ... classic style ... great color ... seasonless ... would look great in the spring/summer (bare legs) or in the fall/winter (paired with tights) ...

The Wh0le Story said...

Holy shoes! I love the pair you're wearing x100000!

Jessica said...

The Vixen Perforated Pumps in nude are so cute! Perfect for a spring floral dress!

Patricia Flores said...

Thanks a lot Kelly!:)

Lexi said...

So excited! Fingers crossed. The RM Doll Pull Tab Booties are perfection!!!

xox
Lexi @ http://glitterandpearls.com

Unknown said...

WOW.
I want ALL of that. :)

xoxo
www.stephanieandsuch.blogspot.com

Alex said...

what a hard choice! i literally gasped when i saw the femme fatale paired with the black tights love the contrast

Anonymous said...

So I have not been quite convinced,, ok so I don't like all the chunky funky big shoes/ booties out there lately (been there and done that) but I am loving your taste in shoes . Specially the nude booties! Thank you Jesus! Beautiful shoes are back!

audrinajulia said...

Love to have my first pair of nude and I think vixen pumps will be great. Awesome Giveaway!:)

Anonymous said...

Love those Femme Fetale Sandals, and that's what I chose!

xoxo

Adrianna Traxler said...

I've been eying those leopard beauties the moment I saw them...So the Doll Pull Tab Booties would be my number one choice!! Id be the happiest person for sure!!

Adrinictrax@gmail.com

Unknown said...

This giveaway is so cool!
Thanks Kelly ;)
I'm in love with the Doll Pull Tab Booties: amazing!!
XoXO,
C.

geodemi@libero.it

Anonymous said...

love the ones femme fatale you are wearing
Katarina

Anonymous said...

all done!!! fingers crossed!!! XD

kisses from
Giulia Agostinelli
(faerie_eriu@hotmail.com)

Leash said...

Those shoes are AMAZING!

http://stores.ebay.com/Quality-Finds-Iconic-Clothing

Alexia Harris said...

Oh. Emm. Gee. The Femme Fatale Sandals in Black are to DIE for! I have so many ideas flowing through my head on how I'd wear these killer heels. They slay ever sandal, pump and boot I own.

Rebecca Minkoff is definitely becoming one of my favorite designers because her styles are so out-of-the box, and allows women to diversify their wardrobe and personal style.

Thank you for offering this contest!

Sasha K. said...

Entered! Love those dalmatian print booties!

dominique said...

thanks love...you really are a glamourai, and a generous one at that...xo

Anonymous said...

LOVE the vixen perforated pumps in nude! Such a great giveaway!! I love her style!!

ladyboarder9669(at)yahoo(dot)com

Olivia said...

AH! They're all so beautiful...I'm loving the strut haircalf pumps the best though


adornme.blogspot.com

Miyan said...

love, love, love the collection! i need the Doll Pull Tab Booties in my life! :)

Miyan

www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

Tia M said...

Triple Hearting those Femme Fatale Sandals!!!

Great look!!!

BELLEISM said...

entered as well <3

maryjanecarney said...

What a great giveaway! I love rebecca minkoff! She is so great!!

nikiA said...

great giveaway! all the shoes are great but most i loooove the Strut Haircalf Pumps!
niki
nikiandr@gmail.com

Kristin said...

Just entered. Love femme fatale in nude. What a brilliant idea!

mollyparnis Christina G said...

I'm crazy for the Femme Fatale Sandals in nude. I just entered again today - is it O.K. to enter every day?

MargaritaV said...

I love the nude booties to follow the nude fashion trend!

Molly Marler said...

Oh, WOW! How Lovely!!!! I adore them all... really. But of course, if pushed to choose, I'd say the Doll Pull Tab booties in Nude. Can you imagine those beauties in spring?! *squeal* Thanks for sharing, K!

Meg.Meh.P. said...

wow wow wow... amazing giveawway! Thanks thank you tons!
Love a lot of them., but my fav is Vixen Perforated Pumps

XX


P.S. I always think you are jessica stroup...
lol

kelley03 said...

I love the Vixen Perforated Pumps in Black! kelleykhlr@yahoo.com

Melissa said...

Just entered!

angelbeck80 said...

I entered, and picked the Vixen Perforated Pumps. I have a dress that those shoes would go with perfectly!

Unknown said...

I am in love with the Doll Pull Tab Booties in Dalmatian! They add that little pop of amazing to your outfit, something Rebecca is known for!

Shannon Abbott said...

I entered. LOVE the Femme Fatale Sandals!

no name said...

DONE!! These shoes are amazing!!!

beki said...

LOVE the shoes, favorite would be the Femme Fatale, in nude,:)

Rossella said...

wow i love your clutch

let me know your thoughts on my new blog entry and follow me at:

My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries

A said...

amazing giveaway!

Marthie On The Move said...

I hope I get the nude pumps!

http://shoesplurge.blogspot.com

AM said...

The Brooke sandals in nude are perfect, I would wear them so much! Love all the others in the collection too!

Thanks!
AnnMarie
stellawishes.tumblr.com

MADinga said...

femme fatale sandals!! i've been looking and looking at them since your post. created so many outfits with them in my head - and headed to zara and mango for perfect dress to match..whoop whoop...limitless fantasy world..

inga-madinga.blogspot.com

Inessa said...

i am all over the knockout strappy sandals

Ana said...

done :) really nice shoes.

Anai N said...

Femme Fatale Sandals in nude... Sigh!

Great job on the site.....always so inspired :)

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh ~ you have such a faBulous sense of style! LuV your blog and this fabulous giveaway...those Femme Fatal Sandals in nuDe are just.....BeyonD!

Xx

jamie said...

this is a strange question... but what font is your form using?

also, awesome give away! thanks for being my fav blog (;

monappetit said...

aw you're so beautiful and chic! definitely my favorite fashion blogger. and i LOVE rebecca minkoff :]]

molduf said...

I love all of her shoes!

Anonymous said...

I love the doll pull tab booties in cheetah. They would look perfect with skinny jeans or a black skirt. I'm in love :)

Jessica Ramalho
ramalho-16@hotmail.com

Elizabeth Simon said...

LOVE-ing the Brooke High Heel Sandals in Nude!! I die for shoes.

Nicole said...

nice styling as usual!

Oops! I forgot to add the colour black on the entry for the brooke high heel sandals :P

lola.mine said...

I love the Strut Haircalf Pumps... they're amazing!

Great giveaway :)
li.guerrar@gmail.com

Goober Baby Designs Inc. said...

This is such a great giveaway - thank you! I picked the Vixen Pump in Nude but what I really love are the Trott Cut-out she has on her site.

Lettuce Turnip the Beet & Drink Wine said...

Very sophisticated, femme all the way
Thanks!

Unknown said...

Sweeeet! I definitely entered! Love the Doll Pull Tab Booties in NUDE! ;)

xo Nicole

Christian Guevara said...

Such a hard choice! Love them all! But I'd go with the Nude Strut Pumps.
What an awesome giveaway.
:-)

Kerri@Treschiclifestyle said...

Just love the femme fatale and love this chance to win! Thank you dearly.....

KU SBA said...

What a hard choice!! I love the booties-both nude and dalmation (I went with the dalmation). I also love the ones you were wearing in the photo shoot-you always look great, though! Thanks for doing this giveaway-such a great idea and it would be such a wonderful birthday surprise!

Fabi ♥ said...

Such an amazing shoes! I loved the "Vixen Perforated Pumps"

fabianaid@hotmail.com

(:

Anonymous said...

Would love to win!
Tina
Tinaromanchuk87@yahoo.com

Katie DeVito said...

Love the Vixen Perforated Pumps!

Villedela said...

Congrats to Rebecca Minkoff for the shoe collection! I love this all.. thanks for posting.

Fashion Magazines said...

The nude and black shoes are to die for.