2.22.2011

{ so most }







i am immensely flattered to have been named one of the 50 most stylish new yorkers by the too-kind folks over at stylecaster ~ especially since i'm incongruously listed alongside many of my idols (like super-stylist lori goldstein and full-on fashion inferno simon doonan), as well as real-life friends leandra medine and marina munoz. check out the full story HERE ~ then come back over here and PINCH ME!! this is just too too.
---
PS: i'm proud to be wearing primary | new york in these pics!

88 comments:

samantha ramage said...

what a beautiful picture. congratulations :)

xo
sami

verychiclist said...

Beautiful SKIRT you have!

http://verychiclist.blogspot.com/

Mary Ann said...

This is so cool. You look lovely!

mll mag said...

Beautiful pics...
I love your look... ;))
http://magmoiselle.fr/?p=4225

Ashley said...

Love the monochromatic colors of your photo.

Also, that photographer is amazing. I love the originality of every one's portraits.

Behind the Lashes said...

Wow, such an honor!!! Congrats!

Raspberry Jam said...

Those photos are awesome!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

XOXO

welcome to my jungle said...

Congratulations! You deserve it!

- Dani

http://myjungle.tumblr.com/

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Amazing inspiration! Thanks for sharing xx

ggshoe said...

Kudos to you! You deserve it!!

MarĂ­a said...

Amazing pics!!
xx

http://meandmylifestyle.blogspot.com

Santina said...

Well-deserved! Congratulations, Kelly!

My Style Affair said...

Wow congratulations, you deserve it.

x
Lelinh
My Style Affair

Essiefashion said...

Congratulations!!!!!!
Really cool :D
xxx

Adrianna Traxler said...

How exciting!! Your look is so serene if that makes any sense.

dara said...

Such a pretty picture of you.

Nicole Dao said...

What a great honor! Congrats! These photos are gorgeous. I especially love the photo of Simon Doonan in Louboutin's!

www.mintypeaches.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! But.. I think it's not such a suprise. Your style is charming! :)

Nancie said...

congratulations!x
http://www.fashionablenotebook.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

congratulations!
<3

The Village Idiot said...

congrats!!! your style is amazing!@

Anonymous said...

congratulations. i am a huge fan of these photos. they are so expressive yet subtle.

http://www.wordbyjessie.com

http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2039498/word-by-jessie

xxjj

Frank Vinyl said...

congrats!!! that's amazing!! you really are quite glamorous!

http://frankvinyl.com

R Orozco said...

Congrats! Beautiful photos!

sarah said...

What a wonderful honor! Although I have to say I am not at all surprised. I have been following your blog for about 2 years now, and I can easily say that you are my favorite personal style blogger. So glad to hear that I am not the only one who thinks your style is amazing!

herCatwalk said...

Congrats! You look like Keira Knightley in the pictures!

Anonymous said...

OMG, what an awesome company to be in! congrats! :D

annawithlove said...

so well deserved you are by far one of the most stylish! x
http://www.annawithlove.com

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

I’ve read the article. And I love it (especially because of the little inside tips). You cannot believe you’ve picked out but I can. Just accept girl, this is a proof, you’ve got style. BTW the pictures look gorgeous. You look smashing in that delicate fabric and color. There is so much motion in the photo. So simple with a little accessory. PS the length of the skirt is perfect.

Elizabeth said...

congratulations! you absolutely deserve it. and i love your heels.

http://nothingbutapackofcards.blogspot.com/

Miyan said...

congratulations x a million! well deserved. you always look wonderful.

Miyan

www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

Annie Speck said...

Soooo Ă¼ber~awesome!! You rising star you!! YEAH!!!

xxx ~ kisses ~ Annie

http://specktacular-style.blogspot.com

Karolina said...

You deserve it!

http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

lindsey lowe said...

you so deserve this. i look to you for inspiration daily! thank you for being so inspiring!

The Magic Mirror said...

Oh my god that so amazing!!! You totally deserve it though. Your blog is perfection!

Amber
http://themagikmirror.blogspot.com/

Fashion Agony said...

Awesome, congrats! You totally deserve it!

xoxo
http://www.fashionagony.blogspot.com/

The Purse-a-holic said...

You deserve it Kelly! Love the pumps btw.

AM said...

You're a true original and this is well-deserved. Congrats!

Jenava said...

You totally deserve this, girl! Congrats, you stylish thing.

Unknown said...

what an honor - this list is fab. and your pics are gorgeous!

Emi Love said...

You look stunning! So many congrats from a fellow New Yorker! You are such an inspiration with an accomplishment such as this, and you deserve it so much!

Unknown said...

you absolutely are! congrats to you!

http://www.informalthing.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

congrats, it's a very well deserved honor. the pictures are stunning.

cheers!
http://passionlessfashion.wordpress.com

Kitty Cotten said...

i'm dying over your outfit! a HUGE congrats!

www.kittycotten.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! Congrats! -Angela

laura said...

congratulations!
the pictures are amazing...

winterbag.blogspot

Melody said...

Gorgeous pictures.

Grande Jewelry
Grande Jewelry
Grande Jewelry

Anonymous said...

Congrats my dear! You totally deserve it!

http://2anchor.blogspot.com

Nino Eliava said...

the idea is amazing. Where can I see all the pics ?

http://trivialinsanity-n.blogspot.com/

backless dresses said...

I have been following your blog for a month now, and I can easily say that I like your style in blogging.

Valerie Friedrich said...

Congrats. You look beautiful. I'm so jealous as I adore Simon. Xo Valerie

P.S. You have to check out my post Kate Bosworth's makeup artist, today.

http://imstarvin.blogspot.com/2011/02/celebrity-makeup-artist-pati-dubroff.html

judy said...

Good for you! You absolutely belong on that list! Your style is unique, your own and so lovely! While I see many bloggers adopt trends "as is" I am always fascinated by how you interpret and adapt them into your own sophisticated sensibility! I knew from the second I first laid eyes on your blog that you were someone special. You WILL one day be a very notable influence in the fashion world!

so said...

congrats!
you look gorgeous!

Rawky Zano said...

Congrats gorg! What an amazing honor. You represent women in such a beautiful light.

x/o
Rawky
www.rawfemme.com

Steven said...

I love the old mans fit! super rad


www.therealpartyoverhair.blogspot.com

LEFTONBOISE said...

How on earth could you not be on that list!?! And truth be told, I actually think you'd make the top ten most stylish New Yorkers ~ always effortlessly elegant and a master at mixing the unexpected!

www.LEFTONBOISE.com

Unknown said...

Congrats! I love these photos!

http://www.crochetclouds.com/

Whitney Sherrell said...

You're incredible! I love your style and I'm so glad you're being recognized for it!

Whitney
www.MyStylishFriends.blogspot.com

KimChicSisters said...

SO cool!

http://kimchicsisters.blogspot.com/2011/02/spring-preview.html

Sal said...

That is AMAZING!

www.bluebonnetsforsal.com

The Fancy Teacup said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Fancy Teacup said...

I saw the feature on the Man Repeller blog, and I thought you looked so beautiful! Congrats Kelly, and you definitely are one of the 50 most stylish New Yorkers!

www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.

Zarna said...

congrats!! you totally deserve this!

Kacrates said...

Your a new yorker too! Nice, what part? :)

And yeah, thats a MAJOR list. thats so cool.

Haha, I get a kick out of the Simon Doonan heels photo. SO FAB.

Aubrey and Melissa said...

Congratulations girl, 100% I agree you should be on this list.

Mxx said...

Well-deserved!!!

Rossella said...

wow congrats

let me know your thoughts on my new blog entry and follow me at:

My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries

Run With Fashion said...

Loove the first pic! So beautiful! I love your face ♥
And thats awesome to be part of the 50 fashionable ppl in NY! Congrats! :D

Kristel Louisa said...

Love these pictures. They're stunning and so are you! Love your outfit, so classy and chic. I've just been wondering, you look a lot like Jessica Stroup! The face, the hair, everything! Well, you're still more fashionable than her ;)


Love,
Kristel
en la moda

Michelle Lee said...

love your outfit & congrats :)

swatch international giveaway:
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Marth C. said...

This is so fun! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, you definitely deserve it! Those photos of you are stunning! :)

Principessa Gabriella

The Bohemienne said...

The photos are fabulous--congratulations!!

http://thebohemienne.wordpress.com/

Samantha said...

Well earned, my dear, and so much easier on the eyes than a dude in peep-toe pumps.

Anne said...

GREAT!

Meisha.Style said...

love your skirt! so pretty...!

Unknown said...

What is that gorgeous nail color?

Katherine said...

You deserve it, congrats! I love the nude dress :)La Petite Marmoset

Unknown said...

Wow, congrats! You have amazing style and you definitely deserve it! :)

- Meanz (Koi Story)

Anonymous said...

you are soooooo beautiful !

Anonymous said...

Congrats! It is well deserved!
Beautiful skirt, btw!=)

Anonymous said...

I love everything about you!! Thank you! You seem like a girls-girl and we definitely need more strong women like you in this world. I can't get enough of your blog. Keep up the GREAT job.

Maria said...

congratulations! you are an inspiration!

Britney said...

Wow! Congratulations :D

Sable said...

Yay! Such an honor! And you look beautiful. Congrats!!

Jonrah said...

I've followed your blog for awhile now, and I must say, it's so awe inspiring to watch someone's dreams literally unfold before you. As the days, weeks, and months go by, everything you seem to want is being realized. Its a beautiful thing! Congratulations!

J Ash said...

Congrats for making this list! You do have a pretty sick style - you deserve the mention for sure!

Fashion Magazines said...

You look great!