9.22.2010

{ save the date } a glamour-eye styling soirée

pen it in!! this saturday, september 25th, i'll be hanging out at the newly redesigned + reopened club monaco in westchester, new york ~ doling out free styling advice to anyone who's interested!

i'm really thrilled to be a part of this party. it's going to be a delightful day full of dressing up AND doing good, because 10% of the event's sales will benefit go pink ~ an amazing organization created and run by westchester-area teens to combat breast cancer. i met the (17 year old!) founding members at a recent planning meeting, and was so moved by their maturity and sense of social responsibility. so, if you don't come out for me (or the fun festivites, or the gorgeous clothes), please come out for them!! their cause deserves all of our support!

let me know in the comments if you think you'll be able to stop by. i LOVE meeting readers!

29 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

How exciting!! It sounds like a wonderful event.....too bad I dont live closer:(

Im sure you will be AMAZING!!

Have a fashionable day:)
Statements in Fashion

Cyrillynn said...

Awww, too bad I don't live in NY! I love Club Monaco...I have the classic crest sweatshirt all the way from Canada! :)

Have fun!

Zarna said...

this sounds like so much fun!! i wish i lived closer so i could come to the event!!

stayfabulous,
zarna
http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

Tiffany's Small World said...

very exciting!want to be there but can't.


http://tiffanyssmallworld.blogspot.com

FASHION SNAG said...

I wish I lived closer because it would be fun to meet you!
x

www.FashionSnag.com

Stephanie said...

oh if I didn't live on the other side of the world I'd so be there!

lachicmenagerie.blogspot.com

Bláth MacClenaghan said...

Personally I won´t be able to fly there this week, but I´d love to find a similar event around there next june, when I´m totally sure I´ll be there!

It would be great great great to meet you!!

Anyways, and now, in terms of bussiness...: How much would it cost to get advice from you? I mean, a day/afternoon with you,shopping, etc... I am interested!

Camilla said...

I adore the models outfit


intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

Cynthia said...

wish i could go, but it's too far away :[

http://7deadlycyns.blogspot.com/

Not a Paper Cup said...

Exciting...hope you have an awesome time! :)

Pink said...

wow that's amazing

check out my new post at

http://thetalesofselfindulgence.blogspot.com

Farm Girl Fashionista said...

Bummer! I'm always a day late and a dollar short!? I'll be in NYC the second weekend of October celebrating my birthday...making up for missing IFB and FNO! Have fun! Stay beautiful!!

Michelle said...

Sounds fabulous.

THE ROO
everything's beautiful here

Heather said...

Wow, wish I was closer I would love to go. I love the Westchester too.
http://behindthelashes.com

Carolyn said...

ahh have a blast! you'll do so great :)

Kendra said...

this sounds like an amazing event. not sure if i'll be able to schlep out to westchester though, but we'll see.

Kendra
http://closetconfections.com

Anonymous said...

OMG, can't wait!!! I will definitely be there. I'm obsesssssed with your blog and love your style. It would be an honor o meet you and get styling tips from you.

Natasha

Grace Escudero - The Afeminada said...

This is awesome! I wish I could go..I adore Club Monaco.

www.theafeminada.blogpsot.com

Anonymous said...

I wished I lived in New York

XOXo,

http://outfitid.com/

K.B. said...

Which one? The one in White Plains?

Unknown said...

If it wasn't in Westchester I'd totally be there! Let's convince them to come to Manhattan! Either way, my hat goes off to all of you for putting this event together.

-Lindsay

Jessica said...

If it were any other day I would definitely be there (I literally live in walking distance!) I'll be busy at my boutique during our sidewalk sale. Hope you have a fabulous event! I love anything that has to do with the pink.

pancakestacker said...

I arrive in NY that day! I really hope I can make it :) It'd be so great to meet you in person! Great event :)

http://pancakestacker.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh god, I feel like taking a trip to NY just to meet you! Love from Montreal and have fun!

Marissa at Style Cusp said...

Ohhh, I am SO sad! I am from Connecticut, but currently down at school in Virginia. If I was home, this would be a quick drive for me and I'd be there!
I guess I'll settle for any details following.

XXXO
tastesandstyle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

OMG NOOO I live 5 minutes from the mall but I'm away at college! :((((( I am such a huge fan, I'm so upset that I won't be there. :(

Unknown said...

If it was in Manhattan, I'd come for sure - as it is, I probably won't make it after the ballet at NYCO is finished...
It's too bad, because I'd really wanted to meet you while I'm in NY... Well, there's always a next time.
Have fun at the event!

kelli said...

Sounds like a fantastic event, I'm sorry I can't make it!

Anonymous said...

So creative,, Maybe I will do the same thing in my antique jewelry collection, Nice idea, thank you.