9.18.2010

{ costume of the day } citizen/bazaar

it was nice to run into jason from citizen couture last week during the fashion madness at lincoln center. not long ago, jason dared to trade in his corporate job and pursue a more impassioned life in fashion. clearly, the risk paid off ~ he's currently shooting streetstyle for harper's bazaar! i met him last winter when we shot THIS POST together, and am thrilled to watch his success grow. we only had a moment to chat, but he managed to snap this picture of me before jetting off to europe for the rest of fashion month:

{ photo by jason jean for harpersbazaar.com // wearing: vintage ysl sunnies, self-designed earrings + necklace, chloe blouse (last seen HERE), vintage bracelets + rings, borrowed follis bag, miu miu pants (i pledged allegiance to them HERE), prada boots (barely visible, but they may be getting their own post pretty soon!) }

68 comments:

FASHION SNAG said...

I have those pants as well and they are so fabulous! They look great on you and I like how you paired them with the blue blouse. x


www.FashionSnag.com

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

That necklace always amazes me girl! Stunning! Great pic!
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

vonnie said...

amazing handbag! love the color

http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Sarah Dee said...

you look stunning!!! as usual ;)

Sarah
theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

Tanya Dempsey said...

I'm a new follower. You are stunning. That blue blouse is to die.

xx

http://www.novembergrey.com/

Jenmarie said...

You look so amazing. I love that color blue on you and the necklace is gorgeous!

http://www.stylethroughhereyes.com

Not a Paper Cup said...

You always look stunning in blue :)

Grazia Centrone said...

this look is amazing!I like the color of this blouse!!!*_*

x deb said...

I absolutely adore those pants !

Unknown said...

loving your pants, very chic

vasilieva
http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/

x

T said...

I think this is one of my favorite looks ever! Loev everything about it and those pants are sick.

http://www.fashion-butter.com/

Renee Nabam said...

thats a look i love..those satin blue..blouse..looks beautiful on you...
p.s-enjoy your fashion month!!!!

Kate Rose said...

Gorgeous colour top

http://bespokerose.blogspot.com/
x

Unknown said...

I like it!

Anonymous said...

Wha a gorgeous blouse! And ofc, that sick pants..

xoxo, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com

Kate Flâneur said...

Very elegant and quite bold. :D
Great work!Hope you're had fun!
-xoxo-

Tomma said...

I still don't like those pants, but the color of the blouse is amazing!

MELISSA Z. said...

the color of your blouse is awesome, love it so much! <3

www.abitoffashion.com

Francesca Robertson said...

love that silk shirt!!


xoxo,
F

http://lekisskiss.blogspot.com <--- Texas gal bloggin fashion from NYC!

Keira Lennox said...

This is so gorgeous and chic! This silhouette makes you look oh-so-leggy!

Chas said...

I love that bag! The color is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

you rock always! love blue and black, although a lot doesn't like it!

Anonymous said...

oh you gorgeous thing.
looking awesome. that stunning outfit wont suit many people.

Banhannas said...

Your Prada boots look so rad with your jeans! I had to take a closer peek since it looked like a part of your jeans. Ahh, I hope you give some sort of coverage/news about fashion week! Have fun. =0D

Valerie said...

Stunning outfit!!! Really love your blouse :)

Anonymous said...

amazing look!
the pants are so great!
<3

Samantha said...

What a fabulous outfit!!! I love the statement jewelry with the simple top..beautiful!

-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

That blouse with your hair color looks amazing...those pants are the greatest, so retro :)

XoXO-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Megan K. said...

your jewellry is amazing!!!

fashionmyboyfriend.blogspot.com

Liesl said...

This is the perfect look for you and I just loving it!

Liesl :)

P.S. Your short hair cut is lovely too!

Anonymous said...

I love your miu miu pants, they´re awsome.

ADJ said...

this is a great look for fashion week! www.greeneggsandglam.blogspot.com

Grace Escudero - The Afeminada said...

I love this outfit! Especially the beautiful colour of the Chloe blouse.

www.theafeminada.blogspot.com

Cynthia said...

those pants are so unique, i love them!

http://7deadlycyns.blogspot.com/

Beckerman Girls said...

You look sooooooooo chic and bohemian Kell! Love the burgandy bag with the blue blouse and those pants....GASP...HOTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! And your Glamourai necklace.soooo talented..Girl, you got it GOIN' ON!!!! Have an awesome weekend! Love you!
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls

http://BeckermanBitePlate.com

Jennifer S. said...

love the outfit!!!

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Baby Budget Blog said...

Love those pants and the color of that shirt is amazing!!!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

an aspiring everything said...

I love your jewelry! Especially your neclace, its gorgeous!

www.letthesunshineinblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great look!

Olive

www.VisforOlive.blogspot.com

epaige816 said...

Beautiful shirt-the color is so vibrant!
http://takeoutincouture.typepad.com/fashionably_late/

lucy said...

I dont understand the bottom of these pants, the blouse looks incredibly comfortable! and the jewelry is to DIE for.

http://fashionandothermusings.blogspot.com

Marina said...

Every detail of your outfit is so good!Bijoux, blue blouse, this truly amazing Miu Miu pants. you look so chic!

Tiffany's Small World said...

i just recently discovered your blog and really love it. love your look!blouse and necklace are beautiful.


Please visit my fashion blog at


http://tiffanyssmallworld.blogspot.com

Annelie said...

Love this outfit!!!!!

Stephanie said...

love the mui mui pants!!!

lachicmenagerie.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This necklace is amazing, such a nice look ~

brunatreme said...

wow great look!
Love your necklace and glasses <33

Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

You look sooo amazing! Wow! Really this outfit blew me away!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

threesmallapples said...

You make me want to cut my hair. xx

Chelle said...

Wow, the Chloe blouse is stunning. The colour is absolutely gorgeous! Perfect outfit as always :)

Xo Chelle
discoveringelegance.com

isabel said...

where did you get your nail polish?
xo

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I recently discovered your blog, and I'm totally in love with your style! It's so chic...with a touch of glamour/drama and edge.

sophia said...

the jewelry you sell in your shop is breathtakingly wonderful!

Ieva Ukanytė said...

love that blue!

http://theleggy.blogspot.com/

HANNAH said...

Lovely outfit. Really like the colour of your top. Love your blog!

http://londontownsagogo.blogspot.com

replica handbags said...

oh my gosh!
so perfect from head to toe!
soooo hot! i love the look, the outfit and everything...she's so pretty too =)
*thumbs up*

Unknown said...

envious of that necklace!

and those pants still look awesome :)

http://www.informalthing.blogspot.com

Juliana said...

You are totally inspiring!!!!
Ah, and I want to know whats your nail polish!
xo, from Brasil!
www.julianarossoni.com

Deborah Matalon said...

Black and Blue... that could be a good editorial.

Great Eye for color you have!!

Rebecca Jane said...

You look absolutely stunning in this outfit! Wow wow wow

vanya said...

You look incredible. What an extremely striking look, I utterly adore it!

Karoline Kalvø said...

Killer outfit. So much inspiration in this.

Lots of love
Karoline @ SECONDHAND NEWS

Amalina said...

It really baffles me when I ask myself why I haven't been following your blog before now! You are truly inspirational. I also think I am in love with this blue blouse.

www.fashion-feline.blogspot.com

MY STYLE ADVICE said...

love the mix of blue and black. its amazing how different you look with the lighter hair from last winter. That necklace is fantastic.

Joana Faria said...

Perfection! That tone of blue looks so good on you.
x

replica handbags said...

perfect from head to toe...
the bag, accessories and outfit are fab! wow...you're so fabulous...that's all i can say =)
*thumbs up*

Hexe Kostüme said...

really nice blog perfect one