
last night, i had the pleasure of attending a cocktail party at scoop in manhattan's meatpacking district, followed by a gorgeous dinner at the standard grill, to fête designer minnie mortimer's newest collection.

the range sang of summering at the shore ~ making me all the more excited for the season's inception! i'm headed out to east hampton later today, and plan to stop by the scoop store there to pick up her cheeky gingham romper:

isn't it just too too?!

in further summer spirit, i've found myself ~ like never before ~ suddenly lusting for fun flats. this is a whole new world for me, so i'm taking suggestions. who makes your favorite pair?

26 comments:
Love these pieces and the flats!
www.FashionSnag.com
Now officially lusting over that romper. What a fun evening!
sarahannnoel.com
Dolce vita's flats fucking rock. If only flats weren't so...flat.
In the winter my feet don't come into contact with flats for about six months... but with NY's intense heat it's just too hard to clomp around in six inches with swollen feet all day! I love jeweled thongs at the moment.
I'm personally a fan of Birkenstocks at the moment, I have this one pair that looks kinda like gladiator sandals, but they're the comfiest shoes I've ever put on
I dig Sam Edelman flats. I got a pair of black "python" ballerina flats that I wear constantly. <3
~Christina
that romper really is adorbs! after years of buying affordable Steve Madden ballet flats, i finally treated myself to a pair of Lanvins and the quality and look is so worth it!
where are the flats you have pictured? love them!
@ fuastine jardin: the shoe wall is from the scoop store. i'm thinking of buying the nude michael kors pair on the bottom right!
Love a good romper! Totally adorable! I could see the nude Michael Kors flats paired with it too. That ensem would make me want to play hopscotch or skip through flowery fields!
Steve Madden, definitely
check out Cydwoq. They have two lines, this link is to the "Vintage" which I prefer. The Jupiter is gorg - but I have a wide foot and can't do that one. They are very interesting shoes and you find a lot of people wearing them!
http://www.cydwoq.com/miva/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=CYDWOQ&Category_Code=WVN-SANDALS
I meant to say "you WON'T find a lot of people wearing them" :)
ohh flats... i cant think of any flats by brand but i know for style gladiator is wonderful
XX
Vi from Cali
i cannot believe i just heard the words 'looking for flats' come out of your mouth (okay, keyboard)!! but since you asked... loeffler randall makes my very favorites (they are even more favored on ebay for lower prices). they last forever, are super comfy, and usually have a .5" wedge that you can't feel, but that makes them look less dumpy somehow. lately, miu miu, lanvin and givenchy flats have caught my eye too, but as i don't own any, i can't vouch for quality/comfort.
the romper in your pic is super cute! i think with your mile-long legs and a pair of summery flats it would be adorable on you.
these photos are absolutely gorgeous!!! i love love love the flowers in those vases. amazing, the mood of that place looks fabulous.
hope you had fun!
xoxo, rose
ChaiLoveVintage
totally laughing @DK's comment. I have that exact same problem- flats are just too darn flat. :P
topshop has had some great ones lately, though, mmhm.
OH MY GOSH I HAVE TO HAVE THAT ROMPER!! I'm going to Scoop this weekend!!
xo,
Sonia
http://RunwayHippie.com
Sounds like a fun night! I'd go for those cross woven ones in the lower/center...
www.thewardrobediaries.com
dolce vita, without a doubt. && Lanvin, if you wanna go pricey. I actually don't own the lanvin ones but I tried them on, oh, ten times (ok, maybe more like 30 over the last 5 years), and i so, so wish I could rationalize spending so much on flats.
That gingham romper is adorable!
That romper's too cute!!!
xx
My favorite brands for sandals are Sam Edelman, Dolce Vita and Steve Madden. I buy about 4 pairs of Steve Madden sandals a year! I feel like he always has such a great variety, from gladiators to more classic styles
http://www.thecollegecouture.blogspot.com/
the flats are so cute I have a horrible time finding nice good quality cute flats and I would say that the black and gold kinda woven flats are my favourite. the pair below the below the espadrilles.
and as far as brands I hanker for Candela and Chloe are so great!!! Though I've never worn them but they look comphy
chloe flats are the best
Post a Comment