i've just returned to the city from a perfectly peaceful weekend with friends in the hamptons. we indulged in estate sale shopping, fresh fall air, and lots of laughter, but best of all was our apple picking excursion ~ which led to the creation of a genuine homemade apple pie! here's what i wore to work werq the fields:

h+m beanie, zanzan sunnies, nicholas k scarf, vintage isaac mizrahi jacket, go international vest, rachel rachel roy blouse, h+m pants, d+g booties, self-designed rings from shrimpton couture + the glamporium




for your own picking pleasure, there's also a bounteous crop of new jewels over in the glamporium. CLICK HERE to get your fill!

h+m beanie, zanzan sunnies, nicholas k scarf, vintage isaac mizrahi jacket, go international vest, rachel rachel roy blouse, h+m pants, d+g booties, self-designed rings from shrimpton couture + the glamporium




for your own picking pleasure, there's also a bounteous crop of new jewels over in the glamporium. CLICK HERE to get your fill!

28 comments:
You look lovely and your rings are incredible. I think I'm finally going to pick one up for myself...!
Your rings look more and more innovative each time! So tempting...
stunning! those boots go really well with the apples haha!
Your photos are too darling for words. There are gazillions of fashion blogs out there, but yours always puts a smile on my face. You have such a great personality, and it always shines through in your photos!
Plus, and omg, I mean- the clothes!
Homemade apple pie is the best! Must have been really satisfying after picking your own apples too!
Whoa, wow! Your blog is amazing! Your jewellery is beautiful - I'm so inspired and I can't believe I've never come across your blog before. I promise to visit again soon x
www.wideawakethoughts.wordpress.com
Looking lovely! That is possibly the most stylish apple picking outfit I've ever seen.. haha. I love going apple picking, but I'm afraid I don't usually look that fantastic doing it!
amazing pictures. Sounds like a great little weekend!
apple picking in the hamptons? how fabulous!
+ these photos are amazing.
http://monicaburnett.blogspot.com/
i LOVE the look
so comfy and chic together, flawless darling!!!
thanks for sharing as always, love it
-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com
Your rings look amazing... And I love your sunnies ;)
http://fashionofmysoul.blogspot.com/
The Hamptons in the fall... must be a treat, just like your pie!
I like your casual 'throw it on' look. Perfect for 'werqing' those juicy bits. Beanies are really making it at the moment!
beautiful photos - great outfit! :)
x
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
Fabulously chic! Love it! :)
xx
typical. looking just STUNNING even working the fields!
Who says that apple picking isn't glamorous.
sounds like tons of fun, you look cute ;)
These photos are just great--the colors, the color of your hair and the boots are all very impressive. Love! Been a visitor to your blog for awhile, but just recently started following. Loved you in Lucky, too.
xx
Julia
your rings have been getting more and more beautiful.
that jacket is perfect! xx
So lovely! I think I'll go eat some apples now.
aw you look so cute, and like you are having a lot of fun getting out of the city. i love your short pants + boots. now i want some apple pie!! mmmmm. ~joelle
I'm completely hyperventilating over those rings. Are you serious right now? I love them! Also, nice photographs. Love the quality of light. Now, off to find those rings, and probably a part-time job so I can buy them... ;) xoxo www.nickiefrye.etsy.com
Seeing you wearing heals while apple picking makes me soooooooo happy
look at that great horizontal line in the last photo! I wonder if you did that on purpose...? The line of the leaf, your sunglasses and thumb - fun.
wow, this trip sounds superb!!! and the apple orchard is so pretty, and I'm really diggin the shades & scarf. but like the whole outfit!
jess s//
oh. i really, really LOVE this oufit. sooo lovely.
Kick ass photograph...Who's the lucky one behind the camera? You are an ah-mazing model.
♡,
Jessica
Post a Comment