all weekend long, i get to bounce about town with a bubbly band of bloggers, as part of the weardrobe nyc conference. it's good girly fun ~ days full of dressing, eating, and tweeting our hearts out!
saturday started with a yummy brunch and shopping at fred flare. i stocked up on sunnies (obvs), and was glad i had a brand new big black bag to stash all of them in!

i'm immensely infatuated with this purse right now; it reminds me of a vintage bowling bag ~ fused with a fancy exotic snail. it's part of the debut collection from follis, a groovy new line of adorable + affordable bags made right here in nyc. supporting local talent is easy when their designs are this chic!

versace sunnies, topshop earrings, 'the glamourai' rings & necklace (coming soon to shrimpton couture!), 12by12 dress, kenneth cole clogs, follis 'julia' bag
{on a side note: due to the conference & the fact that it's a holiday weekend in the states, this week's 'glamporium morn' will take place on tuesday sept 8th, rather than the usual monday. i hope you're all having the most decadent of weekends!}

36 comments:
Wow you really make that dress look good! Love it!
Gorgeous dress! I love your hair! <3
That bag is gorgeous!
Perfect A line dress
adorable dress and great jewelry, as usual!
http://nothingbutapackofcards.blogspot.com/
I want to see a close up of the necklace!
Is it possible to purchase anything from the follis line online?
love your bag and ring!
xx
What nail color is that? Looks close to that jade green you were looking for!
LOVE the bag! Glad you are having so much fun at the conference :)
it is indeed a gorgeous bag:)
That bag is amazing! I want one.
Cute bag/dress/outfit/sunnies! :)
xx
love the bagg you look absolutely fab!
<3 The Voguette
i think the dress looks so much better without the belt! gorgeous jewelry, as always. and i love the bag.
i really like the shape of the dress on you.
@maryj: to order follis online, contact:
catherine@follis.biz
the collection retails between $125-400 ~ a steal when you see the quality!!!
@nyx: the nail polish i'm wearing is 'mint green' by barry m. ~ i bought it on ebay.
xoxoglamourai
great dress, gorgeous purse! love this look so much...
http://thenovembergirl.blogspot.com
WOW
that great roomy dress is amazing. The collar I LOVE.
This is a fun dress.
Have a great Sunday!
http://denisekatipunera.blogspot.com
Just saw a pic of you all on'This Time Tomorrow'. What a gaggle of glamourous gals you are, have a great time at the conference, can't wait for more pics and news!!
I love Ur bag!
X♥X♥
Werrrk it, girl. I loved the pleating on the back of your dress. Gorgeous.
i really love your style and jewelry! may i ask you how you treasure your jewelry? since it is really big it doesn't fit into a normal jewelry case, does it?
@ anonymous 10:21: you're right, my jewelry does not fit in a box! i store my necklaces on coat-hangers in my closet, just like i would a blouse or a dress.
xoxoGlamourai
Fantastic style as always. Love all your jewelry collections! You have the most slimest pair of legs ever. Love it!
You look so amazing!
omg love that dress!
I like you because I think you're the only fashion blogger that isn't obsessed with studs,black lace,leather,sequins and combat boots.I also like you because you're always feminine and wear great jewelry.I can imagine you like Marni ,Dries Van Noten and so on.So congrats ,you might be the only blogger that wears the clothes she likes and looks better than those girls covered in studs.
I adore your dress- so classy!
what a dress! I love your dress :D
I agree with anon 9:58 PM
your dress is beautiful...you look amazing!
I Love this outfit... x
You look amazing. I need that dress!
http://newgateknocker.blogspot.com/
please do tell about you nail polish
* when this site switched servers, all comments on this post were lost. i sincerely apologize for the inconveniece. your input is important to me and to this blog! *
xoxoGlamourai
Post a Comment