for a while i've been wanting to design some really great cuffs, proper statement accessories in the tradition of diana vreeland, but it took me a long time to work out a way to do it that felt fresh.


that's why i'm so excited to finally present these new designs ~ which have been months in the making! i'm usually fleshing out ideas for a few weeks before i ever launch them, but these bracelets were especially long thought-out.
after much experimentation, i finally came up with a base that molds around your wrist ~ clenching in place ~ topped with a jeweled corsage made of ribbon flowers and some beautiful vintage bijoux.

they're pretty but not too sweet, and while they look great dressed up, they're just as wonderful with a a cool fall blazer and jeans, for an unexpected soupcon of sparkle!

wearing: custom-made hat, petite triade necklace, versailles cuff, roccoco ribbon cuff, balenciaga dress

27 comments:
May I be the first to say...
you've done it again!
The texture! the volume! the contrast! the sparkle!
Im sure these will be selling out immediately.
Thank you once again for your ever inspiring take on vintage treasures. Your ideas are always fresh and interesting.
Looking forward to what you come up with next!
xx
Amanda
You are so talented, I love every single piece you are wearing in this post! And your custom-made hat is gorgeous! Love the necklace and the cuffs!
they're so great, but i must say, somehow even more incredible in person. it was so great meeting you! xoxo
I like this look!
Have struggled with a bracelet base myself - and you did it!!!
wow! wow, wow and wow again! oh and did I say wow already?
Love the cuffs! great addition.
Love those bracelets- checking out your etsy site :)
these new cuffs are amazing!!! i realllly love them. and i like that the two are different- of course two are necessary so one wrist will never feel left out. i also like that your outfit is extra fancy today- the feathers are a nice touch. ~joelle
Those cuffs are fabulous!
amazing girl! I love it!
stunning cuffs! :)
http://thevoguette-233.blogspot.com/
i la la la love your hat. so chic. you rock!
http://nothingbutapackofcards.blogspot.com/
Amazing, cuffs are gorgeous! I love your hatt :)
Loving the cuffs! Stunning & striking outfit ;)
xx
You are talented and beautiful and (I would guess) sweet! Go get 'em, lady, you can do anything!
the cuffs are so beautiful and you look just amazing!
They are stunning - hands down my favorite collection yet!
LOVE IT!!!
YOU CHOSE GORGEOUS ( JEWELLERY)
XX
CHICMUSE
The cuffs are beautiful! You are so darn talented.
These are great! I must have!
Those cuffs are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
it was so nice to meet you! loved your outfit & bebe shoes. ;)
xo
Lani (asian girl in red top & crazy leggings outside broadway east)
love the outfit and cute hat ! :D
So beyond gorgeous, you aremy idol--im sorry i didnt make it, ny makes travel super annoying!
This might just be my favorite of your costumes so far!! LOVE the cuffs!
i LOVE the cuffs. =) and i that lip color is awesome!
Hi this is Lamia from Layers I loved the cuff ! is it possible to craft something for " Layers" we can send you some hammered gold motifs done in silk gazar we have a huge event in Feb ...I was really searching your blog for inspiration and you really are amazing. please email me on lmakaa@aol.com .
BTW our website/blog is still under construction
www.layersboutique.com/blog
we need your permition to use your pictures and link.
thanks.
Post a Comment