in honor of fashion week, today's accessory coterie takes a french couture frolic, with jazz age jewels re-rendered into an edgier epic.
these haute hybrids ~ specially sculpted for shrimpton couture ~ entwine all of my favorite femmy fantasies with a soldierly solemnity. in addition to a pick of pretty neckpieces, i'm proud to premiere my first-ever foursome of posh/punk cuffs!
(click any image to jump to its listing / read more about it)
i designed this line so that every piece could be worn with any other ~ the bracelets are especially yummy worn one on each wrist!








16 comments:
I love it... I admire your attention to details and your sense of style. Are you coming up with a DIY for those bracelets? Just wishful thinking...
you launch new jewelry so quickly! but i adore it all, really and truly
I love it all...but I especially adore the necklaces 2 and 3. LOVE!
-Jane @ brunchatthebeach.blogspot.com
gorgeous pieces!
x
LOVE the cuffs!!!
xx
Gorgeous neckpieces
Just when I thought your stuff couldn't possibly get any better, you come out with my favorite collection yet! These pieces are simply magical!
Gorgeous pieces. I love the bracelets!
These pieces are all absolutely gorgeous!
I'm so in love with these pieces - all of them! completely one of a kind.
These are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! I've loved seeing you on stylegsightings!
STUNNING work! I wish they were available earlier so I could have a bracelet for my wedding...:(
@ Linda: for your next wedding perhaps?
(joking!!!)
--
seriously, thank you everyone for the nice comments. it's so lovely to have positive feedback on my designs!
xoxoGlamourai
Oh gee...haha! Actually my wedding is in 2 weeks but the bank account says no...and I'm afraid it wont be shipped in time. Seriously this is the best work yet...I like all your stuff but this...leaves me speechless.
Check out my blog sometime too k?
:)
your new designs take my breath away...you are a glamourgenius! xo
* when this site switched servers, all comments on this post were lost. i sincerely apologize for the inconveniece. your input is important to me and to this blog! *
xoxoGlamourai
Post a Comment