3.17.2009

glamaster flash and the furious five

every girl has days when she feels she has nothing to wear. when this happens to me (yes, it happens!), i'm apt to slip into never-fails black, then toss on a few fetching accessories:


(1) corto moltedo cassette clutch (2) loelffer randall boots



(4) diy neck bedazzlement (5) vintage belt

42 comments:

Katy said...

I love this outfit! Accessories make all the difference. And oh how I want a fur-collared cardigan!

JJ said...

that cassette clutch is the bizness.

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

that belt is FABULOUS! great vintage find.

A Stylized Hysteria said...

I love that your "uninspired" outfit is still incredibly chic and fun! I love it!

judy aldridge said...

Completely fabulous! We have that little mouse belt too--I love it. Love the fur collar...judy

Ellie said...

Awesome accessories. I love how you are wearing your neck piece much lower this time.

oscillatingchords said...

where did you get that belt!? I have a smaller, matching one.

Cecilia said...

Your "nothing to wear" looks absolutely fabulous! I love your coat. The collar is amazing.

Anonymous said...

I love the big fur collar coat! Is it a DIY or where is it from?

The Observist said...

Hey, just thought I would let you know how much I love your blog, in a non-sychophantic way!
Drop by? xxG

Brigadeiro said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE every single component of this outfit! The cassette clutch (brilliant), the blazer, the bib necklace...GORGEOUS! ;)
xx

Anonymous said...

"Nothing to wear"?? I wish I was you.

chauss said...

adorable necklacxe and belt. :)

Anonymous said...

awesome clutch and jewelry :). love your blog!!!

http://www.paperfashion.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

*steals jacket and runs*

MONI said...

i love this outfit, you look great and the pictures are lovely.

http://www.moneasywardrobe.com

Emz said...

Oh my gosh you have no idea how much I love your clutch!!!

YnR said...

I ADORE your outfits!! You have such daring taste and you make it work!!!

phamzy said...

i love the necklace sooooooooo much!


http://ckuf-info.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

very cool blog :]

xx

Mich and Gen said...

you are so pretty!
i love your blog!!
please consider looking at my blog and commenting
:)
http://passionanonymous.blogspot.com/

What Not & I said...

I wish I looked like this on my 'nothing to wear' days! Love the customised bib in this photo.

http://whatnotandi.blogspot.com

Phone with a Cord said...

is the diy neck bedazzlement a bunch of brooches? love it..

Pink said...

Wow, what a great vintage belt. I like the mice. Where did you find it?

kulululu said...

your blog is amazing so i have to linked u.

Anonymous said...

Accessories def. dress clothing. Work it, girl!


xoxo, Jei
noiretro.cjb.net

Dr. Debonaire said...

The clutch is AMAZING! As is the DIY bib necklace. I'm in love with you!

noelle said...

that clutch bag is amazing! i'm so loving blues for Spring

Unknown said...

Love the pop of blue!!

Aline said...

you look amazing....oh how I love those boots!

Cari said...

Lovee your boots! http://isnotfashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow....love how the collar/necklace has turned out and it works perfectly with the Corto clutch (loved his latest collection... his store in Palais Royal is a beaut...)

Rebecca Jane said...

where did that amazing bag come from??

Francesca Tan said...

I love this outfit! You look stunning my dear. Very. I love the necklace!

Anonymous said...

Just discovered your blog...wow you have incredible style, your collar is absolutely stunning and I'm loving the clutch and the belt!!!

Anonymous said...

A quick question (I hope you didn't answer this in another post!)
- I love the crumb catcher and i wondered how you secure it at the back?

Love your blog btw! It is fabulously inspiring!!

Non Faux said...

that clutch is EPIC!

THE GLAMOURAI: said...

@ erin: the belt is from ebay

@ elena: the coat is a DIY: http://theglamourai.blogspot.com/2008/11/costume-of-day_13.html

@ becca jane: my boyfriend is a friend of the designer; he brought the back back from paris for me!

@ anonymous 6:33: the necklace is tied in the back with grosgrain ribbon

xoxoglamourai

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link about the coat! I need to try things like this more often. I'm always scared they won't turn out great but I just need to realize that not everything will turn out perfect, and sooner or later something has to turn out good...right? haha

Cassiopeia said...

LOVE the clutch. You look great.

Xxxc

http://clothestohealabrokenheart.blogspot.com/

Jane said...

I love it

Click here to visit me at Vintage Tea!

x

Seriale-modeuse said...

That blue clutch is amazing ! I can't prevent myself from burning with jealousy !