2.16.2009

{ costume of the day } i need shoe baby

Photobucket
Photobucket

my valentine knows the way to my heart, and in case you couldn't guess, it's through new shoes.

Photobucket

who needs chocolates when your guy has great taste? obviously, i planned my whole outfit around them.

Photobucket
pour la victoire shoes; guy laroche sunnies; vintage carpet bag + boy's jacket; reworked vintage trench; sisley men's shirt; self-designed necklace; cut-off levi's

19 comments:

paulistanangelina said...

You are so cool! I love the jacket mix and that fab necklace.

Revolution Malibu said...

Stunning good! You are great inspiration!

Anonymous said...

you're my inspiration for this week.. amazing.

Anonymous said...

This reworked vintage trench coats you have have sparked a great many ideas for me. I love plaid...need more plaid.

meg said...

i bought these for myself for christmas and i find them surprisingly comfortable, no? you look great! enjoy!

Liv Bambola said...

You look absolutely killer. Shoes win, hands down over chocolaets...any day!!

Bambola x

Tamia said...

Love the cutoffs and tights.

Shoes = best type of gift ever!

judy aldridge said...

Good Boy! Good Boy!

{Tara} said...

Good man! These are stunning!

Brigadeiro said...

Ah! I got my 'boy' to get me a pair of shoes for V-day too! (and they're pink, haha), yours are gorgeous, and as always, worked with an amazing & layered outfit!
xx

fuastine jardín said...

way to go greg! loves them. p.s. guess who's a redhead again?

Katy said...

Very nice! I love that coat.

Anonymous said...

Loving the coat & the shoes. Chocolates last only a few hours.. shoes are forever `;).

Lacy said...

Your outfits are simply fabulous and I luv your shoes!!

http://lacyindie.blogspot.com/

mimi said...

love your outfit
http://lesprairiesdemimi.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I like how you can overturn all the rules and still be elegant, not vulgar ... I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my last post that you have inspired me with your plaid jacket...

Vancouverista said...

your style is seriously inspiring to me
i love how unique it all is

eLLy* said...

You remind me so much of Anna Tsuchiya!

SEO Los Angeles said...

This reminds me of England. Very English jacket.