I'm sure that you already have pieces as nice as the ones in these closets!
I really,really,really love your collection of fur vests,coats,stoles! I really wish that i could wear all these but sadly i cant since i live in a tropical country!
I just discovered your blog a few days ago and now i am going through all your entries,so addicting!keep 'em coming! hope you dont mind if i link you :)
Oh wow such beautiful wardrobes! I just did a similar post, try to find some inspiration and glam up my wardrobe! (the actualy wardrobes, not the clothes themselves) Id die if you would take a look and give me some inspo if you can! :-) xxxx
I'm at work so I think maybe our firewall won't let me see anything in Photobucket. Nevermind I'll have to wait till I'm at home. I always start my day with your blog!
15 comments:
these are both amazing. i wish that when my closet is spilling out in to the room that it would look as chic as these.
gorgeous!
the first one looks like a wardrobe from the 70s..
(:
Awesomeness!
Awesomeness!
when I see these kinds of photos, I want to throw away all the clothes I have and change my style and genre ... you put me in a crisis!
i adore fancy folkore!
radicalproper.blogspot.com
I'm sure that you already have pieces as nice as the ones in these closets!
I really,really,really love your collection of fur vests,coats,stoles! I really wish that i could wear all these but sadly i cant since i live in a tropical country!
I just discovered your blog a few days ago and now i am going through all your entries,so addicting!keep 'em coming! hope you dont mind if i link you :)
Oh no, is anyone else unable to see the pics from the last two posts??
@ kat:oh no! what browser are you using?
Oh wow such beautiful wardrobes! I just did a similar post, try to find some inspiration and glam up my wardrobe! (the actualy wardrobes, not the clothes themselves) Id die if you would take a look and give me some inspo if you can! :-) xxxx
I just discovered your blog via Brook & Lyn. I'm hooked! Definitely a source of inspiration i'll visit again and again. I'm adding you to my blogroll!
I'm at work so I think maybe our firewall won't let me see anything in Photobucket. Nevermind I'll have to wait till I'm at home. I always start my day with your blog!
@ kat: please let me know if you continue to have trouble!
i"ll keep trying to find better methods of uploading photos to the page. anyone have suggestions?
xoglam
They are so cool. Love anything japanese...they msut have some crazy closets over there!
Really bold and strong colors.
Post a Comment