12.14.2011

{ black } and yellow

a nod to yesterday's color story, in the form of a few things i'd love to see under my tree this year:

{ clockwise from top left: asos boots ($52), j.crew bag ($448), falke stockings ($36), j.crew iphone case ($25), gretchen jones necklace ($98), bodum coffee press ($50), dannijo collar ($172), michael michael kors skirt ($270), kate spade earrings ($38), oliver peoples sunnies ($375 ~ i used them in THIS SHOOT! }

58 comments:

The Fancy Teacup said...

Oh, those heels are magical. And I've been eyeballing that J. Crew purse for quite some time. x

www.TheFancyTeacup.com

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

That French press is FABULOUS!! Putting that on my wish list stat!! Lovelovelove this regency color story!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!
www.HauteKhuuture.com

ps Giveaway on my blog, enter to win a FREE pair of shoes!!

Unknown said...

I love those tights! I've been seeing them a lot lately. This is a very sexy post, I like it =)

Anonymous said...

can't decide what I need more, that gold collar or those incredible stockings. love all the black and gold!

christinesaid.blogspot.com

Dana said...

I'm in love with those tights! The simple detail of the seems line up the back makes them so chic.
-Dana
dailydoseofdana.tumblr.com

Unknown said...

i'm dying for a leopard iphone case!

style-extraordinaire.com

Chic In Vancity said...

I love leopard!!! Beautiful ideas! I want that Iphone cover!
Happy Holidays!!
Bella xox
http://www.chicinvancity.com/

Bridg said...

love the earrings and bag! :)

B x

www.phoandchips.com

Anonymous said...

Love te Asos boots and the J.Crew bag!

Styleclouds said...

The J.Crew bag is gorgeous!! And I'd probably wish for the iphone case along. :-) xo, Christina

http://www.styleclouds.de

My Grandpa's Closet said...

Love Gretchen's necklace. She makes great jewelry! We hope you end up seeing all these amazing things under your tree!

<3Linz & Holl
the girls @ www.mygrandpascloset.com

Camilla said...

I love the tights and the necklace! Really cool stuff :-)

Camilla, Scent of Fashion

Honorata said...

I can see that leopard trend wins!!!Nice post

www.mymoodmyday.com

Beauty Follower said...

...i'd love to see under my tree the ankle boots & the animal print bag!!!

Ophelia said...

Love the tea plunger!

http://cestlavieophelia.blogspot.com/

Vanessa - PureGlam.tv said...

These heels are so great... also wonderful skirt... great selection - thank you...

Tanja - PureGlam.tv or via Bloglovin

ANNIE @HERIMAJINATION said...

great picks on the black & yellow!
i've been eyeing that jcrew purse!!
thanks for the reminder :)

http://herimajination.blogspot.com

Gauri said...

That bag looks amazing!!

http://glossandmagic.blogspot.com/

LeeLee said...

Love the sunglasses.

Roxanna said...

Nice touch of leopard--definitely wild! :)

xx Roxanna

www.dissectmystyle.com

easy and chic said...

The animalier skirt! And the oliver peoples sunnies!

Flutra said...

Would love to have all the pieces:)
Hugs from Finland

flutrafashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

love leopard print everything!

by the way i think you look a lot like the actress jessica stroup!

Anonymous said...

Loving the stockings and all the leopard print! I'm such a sucker for anything with leopard print on it. From Brooklyn with love ~jen

Giada said...

I like the earrings and the necklaces!
Giada
http://giadascarnival.blogspot.com

SymbioticLife said...

LOVE the ASOS booties. A Leopard clutch like that would be totally welcome as an addition to my wardrobe. Santa, are you listening??

Anonymous said...

Cool stockings!

If you love "Black & Yellow", check out my Giveaway!
Super cute Bootie keyring is just perfect for Christmas!
See it HERE: http://heleiastyle.tumblr.com/post/14186030932

Red to Yellow said...

love the collar

http://redtoyellow.blogspot.com/

Colleen said...

Those stockings are amazing

Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

amazing picks, especially the stockings :)
xoxo,

Fashion Fractions

Emily said...

How absolutely perfect.

-E
http://nosweatsallowed.blogspot.com

Caitlin said...

In love with the gretchen necklace!

Jess said...

in love with the ASOS heels and J. Crew purse. Great picks. xx

http://www.laceandfadedjeans.com/

julie @ the semi-reformed nerd said...

I could really use those stockings in my life. So simple, but so FUN!

Anonymous said...

I love this Iphone case!!! SO stylish




http://lea--blog.blogspot.com/

Bravoe Runway said...

I want that skirt...if Santa gets lost on his way to your place...send him tot he Windy City with it :D

The life after said...

Lovely items!!

The Life After

Ambyr said...

I adore those ASOS booties and the J.Crew bag. Too cute.

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

Anonymous said...

these glasses are great!

http://svenjataviundco.blogspot.com/

A'Renee said...

Plase send him to my house as well...I love it! The leopard is speaking to me!
www.urstylespeaks.com

Moussia said...

this post is the way to pittsburgh's heart :) lovin the leopard theme!


www.fashionfirecracker.blogspot.com

Molliee said...

love the stockings with the seam up the back:) so glam!

Emily said...

I've been lusting after that Edie purse from J. Crew for ages now! And now you've added the collared necklace into the mix.

I actually bought that Bodum french press by Eileen Fisher about a year ago now and I LOVE it! It looks magical sitting on my buffet and it makes coffee in the mornings one of the most anticipated parts of my day. Design perfection.

Emily

moda + medialunas

Style Footprints said...

Got a bag like that myself. My advice, go for it - it goes with nearly everything! Great wish list.

I'm kinda new to this blogging, always followed but started my own.check out my wish list :)

Stylefootprints.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

Love that Coffee Press! It's my all time favorite.

Alison said...

I'm loving that gretchen jones necklace!

<3 Alison
alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

Joanne Reinhardt said...

Amazing picks!

xoxo, H
http://givemeglamourplease.blogspot.com

Brooke said...

great post. love the coffee press!

signature mix said...

The tights and coffee press are just too cool and I wouldn't mind that collar necklace either.

J + A said...

those sunglasses are awesome, need to have!
http://191orchard.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

LOVE tights with a seam up the back... and also love everything else you've put together !!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Unknown said...

Nice photos!
www.fifthnsixthcloset.com

City Soles said...

Shop women's ankle boots Chicago at CITY SOLES online and in Wicker Park!

Victoria said...

Those stocking are magnificent! Not sure about the price tag, though.

Michelle Lee said...

Lovely picks :)

www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Uh huh, you know what it is.

tictaczo.blogspot.com

Angelina said...

Love the tights! :)

http://lifeisnobar.blogspot.com/

Ally said...

Love all your picks and loved your post from yesterday! Great golds :)

http://confessionsoftheglitterati.blogspot.com/